[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ARE WE OUT OF THE WOODS YET ARE WE OUT OF THE WOODS YET ARE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: fat-guy-treadmill.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
fat-guy-treadmill.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>ARE WE OUT OF THE WOODS YET ARE WE OUT OF THE WOODS YET ARE WE OUT OF THE WOODS YET ARE WE OUT OF THE WOODS YET ARE WE IN THE CLEAR YET ARE WE IN THE CLEAR YET ARE WE IN THE CLEAR YET ARE WE IN THE CLEAR YET
>>
File: 1460358490210.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460358490210.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>36795900
>not lifting for taytay
>>
>THIS IS
>THE PART WHEN
>ISAYIDON'TWANTIT
>I'M STRONGER THAN I'VE BEEN BEFOOOOOORRRRRE
>>
File: IMG_3179.jpg (137 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3179.jpg
137 KB, 1080x1080
>>36795900
IN THE CLEAR YET GIRL
>>
>ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS
>>
>CLOSE TO YOUR LOVE CLOSE TO YOUR LOVE
>>
gotta admit lads, the more I've listened to Taylor Swift the more I've started to like and appreciate her music.
>>
>>36797042

I don't know who that girl on the right is but I would do her.
>>
>WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK
>>
File: 1458238458852.png (72 KB, 226x263) Image search: [Google]
1458238458852.png
72 KB, 226x263
>ONCE I WAS SEVEN YEARS OLD
>MY MAMA TOLD ME
>GO MAKE SOME FRIENDS OR YOU'LL BE LONELY
>>
>>36797405
You dont know selena gomez?
>>
AND IF YOU LOVE
THE WAY
YOU LOOK THAT MUCH
THEN BABY YOU SHOULD GO AND LOVE YOURSELF

good song desu
>>
>same thread keeps popping up for days

>don't recognize all of these lyrics

Did i win?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.