[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ayy lmao guess who has a fractured vertebrae and has been banned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: RIPEPE.png (156 KB, 1023x619) Image search: [Google]
RIPEPE.png
156 KB, 1023x619
ayy lmao

guess who has a fractured vertebrae and has been banned from lifting for 4 years?

I am legitimately close to suicide. Not quite there yet, but close.

What the fuck am I going to do? All I can do is fucking cardio from now on
>>
>>36795362
come be my cardio bunny bgf
>>
>>36795362
Turn in your natty card
>>
>>36795369
True, OP should hang up the lifting life and become a trap
>>
>>36795362
You can still curl and other arm stuff right?
>>
>>36795369

you wouldnt want me

im just gonna get smaller and smaller over time now

>>36795381

No. its bullshit, but my doctor says I cant even do stuff like leg curls and benchpress because it still slightly loads the back.

Fuck.

>>36795372

how will that help if im not lifting?
>>
>>36795362
>>36795362
how did it happen?

do curls and swimming and become ottermode?
>>
>>36795402
taking gear will automatically make you gain muscle even if you sit on a couch 24/7
>>
>>36795402
if being a cardio bunny trap waifu is out of the question what about running/swimming/biking

triathalons through decathalons are pretty competitive

you dont need to be huge to make it
>>
>>36795427

its a crush fracture. I'm only 18, and I squat 155kg (been training for powerlifting for the past year or so). My form was good, and I would normally be fine, but apparently I was still growing and my spine was too cartilidge-y to suppory the weight.

>>36795441

Yeah, I like biking. But I'll just look like a skinny shit without weights, wont i?
>>
I will interject by saying, pic #2, where "everything went wrong" is the result of being beaten down by life.

Also, Bruce Lee broke his spine and was barred from working out as well. Maybe you should look into that and learn from how he handled it.
>>
>>36795458
you look like a skinny shit anyways because you have body dysmorphia anon.
>>
>>36795458
yeah but think of it as the most legitimately long term period of confusing your muscles

4 years of cardio to build back into PLG

it'll be the biggest meme
>>
Is there any cardio that trains upper body?
>>
>>36795490
Cross Trainer
Pull for back
Push for front

with Op's back issue i doubt this would be a job for rowing machine as it might put too much strain
>>
>cruise on a moderate dose of Test
>sit on ass
>heal faster
>maintain and probably make gains
Solved your problem anon.
>>
>>36795666
pretty much this tbqh farm
>>
The only way you're going to be able to keep your gains is by cruising on a low to medium dose of test.
>>
breh I had compression fractures in two vertebrae last year and started lifting again after like 9 weeks just had to start at light weight again
>>
>>36795709
I too have had compression fractures in my spine, it completely depends on the location and severity. OP sounds fucked.
>>
>>36795709
There is a huge difference between 9 weeks and 4 years. In 4 years all his gains will be gone. Maybe he'll be able to keep some of the gains in his legs, but that's about it.
>>
>>36795864
I wonder if he could actually weasel his GP into giving him some kind of steroids if he purposely dropped a bunch of muscle/weight quickly. A script for Anavar would be cash.
>>
>>36795921

what possible justification could there be for that?
>>
Mind you I'm in no way a medical authority, but wouldn't you be good to do pullups and dips, at least without added weight?
The way I see it, it would only build up supporting muscles, which would help your back heal faster by putting less strain on it or some such. Swimming also sounds like it could be cool.
>>
>>36795931
That his injuries are causing muscle wasting? It's a long shot though
>>
>>36795362
Take tren and start cycling (bicycling) you'll keep most of your gains and develop ab visibility from all the cardio. Sure you'll lose some of your gains but you'll have a desirable physique still.
>>
>>36795458
Get a second opinion. I'd be absolute amazed if 155kg was enough to cause a crush fracture. There may be something else going on
>>
>>36795931
Decrease recovery time, reduce muscle wasting and risk of further injury
>>
>>36796074

I will do.

Not to be too paranoid or anything, but the doctor did go on a minirant about how in his opinion nobody should weightlift because of how dangerous it is. Its possible hes trying to scare me off it/deliberately choosing the worstcase scenario.
>>
File: 1460742063507.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1460742063507.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>36795362
>Spondylethesis
>Fractured L5/L4/S1
>Piece of disc that broke off and pinched off a nerve making me lose 90% movement in my foot

I still deadlift, do farmers walks fuck you. I only took 3 days off because the pain running down my nerve wasn't letting me do shit, and even then I fucking walked across the fuckhuge expanse that is my campus.

Don't be a god damn pussy. Find people that know what they are doing, get MRI's done and work on that shit the right way. The day I broke my back deadlifting I didn't even notice and deadlifted again the next day. When I pinched off my nerve I took 2 weeks off any lifts involving lumbar bending but i was still at the gym every night. If you want to lift you will find a way to lift even if it involves doing nothing but lat pulldowns every single night til u figure out more.
>>
>>36795458
Uhh you shouldn't be cycling if you can't even perform any basic weight training, what the fug.
>>
>>36795362
just do exercises that dont load the spine?
lots of machines
>>
You are only 18. In 4 years you will only be 22. Relax. Focus on getting a career and becoming financially stable in those 4 years, and then you can get back into weight training.
>>
Broke back decades ago. AND, did know it.
S1 is whacked. BUT, I lift. Within reason! It took a team of 4 doctors plus other practitioners over 18 months to figure out What'sUP.

I have an abnormally high pain thresthold, yet, I do feel pain. Get a pain block treatment every 3 months. For?? Mobility.

Find, good trainers whom have had rehab experience and good physiotherapists to work out a routine.
>>
>>36795362
Sorry to hear that anon. The best thing you can do is stop coming to this demented mongoloid cartoon website.

The people here are psychologically ill and don't have a decent grasp of health and fitness and it has warped you already. Leave this place, start doing running or biking or swimming or yoga. Stop watching and consuming shitty media with unrealistic bodies. Learn to love yourself and others for what matters, not how they look.

This may be a blessing in disguise, while the morons here keep pursuing shallow and hedonistic pursuits, you might pursue virtue and the good life.

Leave us all behind, you can do it.
>>
>>36796103
>nobody should weightlift because of how dangerous it is
From a certain point of view he isn't wrong, the human body isn't designed to handle massive weights. I'm not talking about dyel weights like 100kg bench press here, but once you go heavy enough and keep at it for years and years your joints WILL suffer, there's no way around that. Weightlifting is pretty unnatural and our bodies aren't built for it
>>
>>36795700
>>36795666
Why do Bateman and Satan keep saying "cruise on a moderate/medium dose of test"?
>>
>>36796664
This nigga, work on your social skills and building a solid career.

You'll still be young when you start and you have the rest of your 20's and early 30's to get fucktonhuge
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.