[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I lose fat or bulk up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 4chan.jpg (2 MB, 3816x3616) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
2 MB, 3816x3616
>>
>>36790756
yes
>>
you should work out
>>
>>36790809
lol xD so randumb
>>
>>36790815
/thread
>>
>>36790756
Depends on your goals. If you wanna get huge start a lean bulk, if you wanna get lean start a slow cut.
If I were you I'd start a slow bulk at 300 calories above TDEE and follow a beginner program like SL 5x5, ICF 5x5, SS or Greyskull LP.
Also you should stretch everyday, it looks like you got a mild case of anterior pelvic tilt.
Look up starting stretching on google.
>>
>>36790756
Bulk, you're too small for a cut to make any sense.

Eat some sort of low carb diet though, that's the best option for white men.
>>
>>36790756
4chan.jpg seems about right
>>
>>36790756
Lose bulk, fatten up
>>
>>36790756
you just got to tone
>>
>>36792357
humans evolved specifically to eat starch, you ninny
>>
>>36792387
Not whites, that's for mediterranids, meso-americans and orientals.
>>
>>36790756
Cut

I hate it when dyels ask this. Mofo try losing some weight, try how it is to be on a calorie restricted diet FIRST before you pack on even more fat. More often than not, people like you think : "ok I will start lifting now, I will bulk and work out" . And then they end up not working out hard enough/long enough and quit. And funny thing is since they bulked they end up even fatter than they were before.

CUT. Your first moths wont even fucking matter, you work on your form, you get used to feeling weight you get to learn your starting limits. YOU WILL STILL GAIN MUSCLE even if you cut at the start of your lifting because you work the muscles your barely have worked your entire life for fucks sake. Besides once you get leaner you will ALREADY look a lot better, you will find it surprising that after you drop bf how much more athletic you look even if you havent lifted that much.

Once you have cut at least ONE time, and have lifted for some time, then you can consider bulking. Its like trying to do a backflip the first time you ride a bike. Seriously.

Also, with your BF% and excess weight, you already look like someone on a bulk.
>>
>>36792421
No, humans as a species. Our saliva produces amylase when our great ancestors did not. It was a fundamental part of our evolution.

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2008/12/11/amylase-and-human-evolution/
>>
>>36790756
You might have lordosis of the spine (hard to tell with your arm in the way).
>>
>>36792357
hahahahaha what the fuck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.