[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pooping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 0406121407.jpg (171 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
0406121407.jpg
171 KB, 1200x1600
So I tend to have a poop once every 2-3 days, is this "okay"?

It's not like they aren't normal looking or anything, pretty typical IMO, just a day or three gap in between them.

Is there any downsides to these long in between poops? Should I try and force my self to poop more, like with coffee (I don't drink this, but I hear it helps)

I've heard that 'once' a day is considered "normal" but lets be real here, normies eat mostly shit. I do eat on the health side of the spectrum, with lean meats, lots of veggies, low carbs, never fast foods, always do my own cooking, etc. I'm also not eating at a calorie deficit or anything either, actually it's a few hairs above my maintenance.

Could these things amount to why?

Also what are your average poops like /fit/? Why do you think they are the way they are, diet, etc. Tips?

In before Cancer (unless it's an actual serious thing with poop frequency (then sheeit)).
>>
File: 1445894318462.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1445894318462.gif
134 KB, 340x340
It looks like a penis!

Here hee Ha ha!
>>
>>36790621
It looks like a penis if it was covered in shi- oh. Nvm
>>
File: l_p1004820210.jpg (69 KB, 350x479) Image search: [Google]
l_p1004820210.jpg
69 KB, 350x479
>>36790254
You should poop at least once a day and it should be soft and easy to pass. You need more fiber anon. ASAP
>>
4 times a day masterrace
>>
>>36790679
Same. Ever since I started eating more fiber/veggies I have to go like 3-4 times per day
>>
I've pooped 3 times today and I woke up an hour ago
>>
fucking disgusting piece of shit you are, why post that pic here this board is about fitness

absolutely disgusting
>>
>>36790254
You should be shitting once a day at least. You aren't getting enough fiber and may be eating things hard for you to digest, regardless if the food is considered healthy
>>
Actually these people are wrong. Anywhere from once every 3 days to twice per day are normal and healthy bowel movement patterns.
>>
File: t1F5R-_O.jpg (119 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
t1F5R-_O.jpg
119 KB, 1252x1252
>>
>>36790254
Everything between 3 times a day and 3 times a week is in the range of normal defecation.
>>
>>36790884
I could always consume more fiber, but I think my fiber is quite good, I do supplement with flaxseed, and eat a ton of spinach, broccoli and cauliflower everyday. I would bet money that I eat more fiber then most, not saying fiber doesn't affect poops, it does obviously.
>>
File: HAROLD.png (2 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
HAROLD.png
2 MB, 1065x902
>>36790901

what
>>
>>36790656
Also more water. Being dehydrated reduces poop frequency.
>>
>>36790254
More fiber. More water.
I've got my diet tweaked to where I take one shit a day, in the morning right before I weigh in.

Stool is dark brown, solid, but easy to pass.

Be consistent with your diet, and figure out what works best for you. it's all trial and error.
>>
>>36790901
Its 3 times a day to once every 3 days.
>>
>the poos when you have been taking opiates for weeks on end
My ass feels ready to rip.
>>
>>36791242
My shits when I go from cut to bulk are epic. I feel like all I do is shit until my body adapts.

Going the other way, I'm like, "Why haven't I shit today?" when the hell am I going to fuck around with mobile games during work hours?
>>
>>36791198
>Also more water. Being dehydrated reduces poop frequency.

Totally forgot this, but I also drink tons of water each day and green tea when it's not water.

I'm wondering if it's because my body is using practically everything food wise, that I put in me to good use, thus not leaving much waste if any. I exercise daily and live a very active life, eating many small meals a day, I'm wondering if that chicken breast I have at mealX is being broken down and getting put to use for repairing, 99% of it anyway.

I've noticed that when having "cheat meals" like a night of pizza or going out for Chinese food, the next day is always a epic morning poop, probably from the excessive amount of crap I ate being pushed out, body saying "sorry we have no need for all this stuff".
>>
>>36790254

that's a nice slug of shit OP. beautiful composition, smooth like a penis
>>
>>36792596
OP here, just to let you know that's not mine, sorry if I made it look misleading, it was just one of the first google images I found.

But it does look like one of mine, literally no clue how he got the poop to touch the top of the bowl though, like wtf...
>>
>tfw almost every poop I take is loose
>ftw social anxiety

-.-
>>
File: IMG_20150713_161825.jpg (211 KB, 1728x1312) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150713_161825.jpg
211 KB, 1728x1312
>>36790254
Step your poops up.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.