[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/, any good idea to make a breakfast with eggs and coffee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: original.jpg (46 KB, 475x316) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
46 KB, 475x316
/fit/, any good idea to make a breakfast with eggs and coffee?
>>
>>36789844
>egg whites microwave add ketchup and black pepper

>black coffee - drink
>>
make a cheese omelette
>>
>>36789844
Wow two actually good answers.
Let me blow minds and add a third.

Coffee - black only
Eggs, at least 4 of them (doesn't matter how cooked/raw)
>>
Why black coffee? Is cream and sugar a bad thing?
>>
>>36790151
your joking right
>>
>>36790151
what do you reckon? Also, you guys need to learn to fucking cook.
>>
Egg fag
>>
Black coffee, nearly no calories (the 1-5 from the grounds that make it into the water are negligible), if you add milk or cream or sugar you're adding calories you don't need.
As for eggs, whole eggs are not bad, but they do have a lot of fat. You need some fat in your diet, but if you eat a lot of whole egg every morning you're not going to have a lot of room for other fat through the day. I usually eat 2-4 whole eggs in the morning (depends on what I'm going to be eating the rest of the day) and 8 egg whites. That's been the best way for me to get protein. I usually scramble them on cast iron pan with teaspoon of butter. You can also add greens and tomatoes or peppers really easily that way for a little vitamin action for very few calories.
>>
>>36790151
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>36789844
Coffeggs.
Take a big mug of black coffee, put a boiled egg in there, two if it fits.
>>
>>36789844
black coffee, scrambled eggs with a dash of sriacha
>>
>>36791107
Iv done this gives it a thicker texture add cinnamon for a grate early morning pick me up.
>>
>>36790151
Britbong here, ive always wondered do you Americans literally mean cream when you talk about having it with coffee, or do you just mean milk
>>
>>36791378
Yup heavy cream fat cunts
>>
>>36791175
Cinnamon in coffee yes yes. Just a pinch
>>
>>36790151
>sugar
bad.
>cream
heavy cream is bad. half and half isn't as bad. make sure to be strict about portions
>>
>>36790151
>cream

cream in coffee is disgusting, you meant milk right? and sugar is fine, just don't make it a habit
>>
>>36791405
i don't believe you, they can't seriously have cream with coffee
>>
>>36791772
Yup most fat cunts put cream in their coffee. I put milk. Call me a pussy for not drinking it black but I mean it's not like I wouldn't drink the milk anyway
>>
>>36789844
yeah, sure, I am having a cheese omlette (5 eggs) and some stewed beef and celery on the side. coffee - black, of course

I am keto cutting and this is breakfast + lunch btw
>>
>>36791772
I don't like dairy in my coffee but if I did I'm sure I'd prefer heavy cream. That sounds great.
>>
>>36791851
I used to have cream and sugar in coffee all the time
It's delicious.
I just use almond creamer now. 20 calories and doesn't sweeten my coffee too much. I'm sure I'll get yelled at by the black coffee hardcores, but whatever.
>>
File: tumblr_muqza5McaS1s1as5uo1_400.png (76 KB, 366x379) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muqza5McaS1s1as5uo1_400.png
76 KB, 366x379
>>36789844
You can reverse lay the eggs anally, they get absorbed directly into your big intestine. This is also a good source of calcium from the shells. Follow up with a coffee enema, but be careful, you'll get a really quick caffeine high.
>>
>>36791772
The retarded ketofags drink "bulletproof" coffee, whatever that's supposed to mean. It's coffee with butter in it.
>>
>>36791995
just read about that. that's some absurd new age shit
>my coffee has this particular premium butter and doesn't have toxins that most coffees have and also I paid for powder that makes it EVEN BETTER

nigga it's coffee. brew a cup and get your caffeine, it's not a race to spend money.
>>
black coffee (optional honey)

2 eggs scrambled: put in bowl
2 eggs fried: break yolks and mix with scramble

stupid easy and amazing taste/texture
>>
>>36789844
put whole eggs directly into coffee pot
Pour coffee and eggs into cup
Drink your fucking coffee
Enjoy delicious hard boiled eggs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFURd_EOIuU
>>
>>36790151
Because everyone here is autistic. If you prefer your coffee with stuff in it and it fits your macros, go for it
>>
I like bacon with a little bit of eggs and deez nuts on the side
>>
OP here. I just ate scrambled eggs and a coffee (no sugar, no milk, no cream, no shit)
>>
File: fitnes.jpg (43 KB, 872x523) Image search: [Google]
fitnes.jpg
43 KB, 872x523
OP again, that was my breakfast. Sorry for the late post.

I don't know if the photo upload
>>
>>36789844
Not sure if you mean ONLY eggs and coffee, but here is my usual egg shit:

>6 egg whites, scrambled
>1/2 avocado, chopped and mixed in
>hot sauce and maybe cliantro

Wtih:
>Greek yogurt and berries
>coffee
>>
>>36792973

pls be bait
>>
>>36792973
That spoon is the most offensive thing about this picture.
>>
>>36792973
>dat watery coffee

Purchase one of these mang
>>
>>36789844
>eat eggs
>drink coffee

I do it every single day, and it seems to be working well. You're welcome.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.