[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: hungry-hungry-fat-man.jpg (18 KB, 423x238) Image search: [Google]
hungry-hungry-fat-man.jpg
18 KB, 423x238
So what happens if i just don't eat for a weekend? Im hitting the weights hard but i cant knock off the last bit of flab, will not eating anything help, or will weird shit happen?
>>
Just take some clen
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 540x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 540x628
Your body will go oh shit and store any food you eat soon after as fat

I think
>>
File: nigel.jpg (247 KB, 2197x1465) Image search: [Google]
nigel.jpg
247 KB, 2197x1465
dont try and rush things bigboy. starving yo self could cause cravings.

eat some filling foods that are low in calories instead.
>>
>>36789859
this and proceed to burn muscle as energy

last bit of flab in a weekend? mabey 1lb
>>
Its partially about trying to shrink my appetite, i got really sick last year and didnt eat for like two weeks and cleaned off like 5lb
>>
>>36789894
it isnt even worth replying to you weight loss is simple.
>>
>>36789841
Your body will start consuming the most immediate energy source, which is usually glycogen followed by fat followed by muscle

Fasting for extended periods of time will make you feel weak and your muscles will shrink due to the loss of glycogen which will result in losing tons of water weight. However you aren't actually cannibalizing any muscle, unless of course you barely have any fat on your body.
>>
>>36789841
when i was 21 i didnt eat for 2 weeks. only took vitamins

dizzynes and harsh hunger.

lost 10 kg
>>
>>36789875
Which foods would that be? Nuts, I guess? But they don't fill me up for shit.
>>
>>36790727
>nuts
>low calorie

aww noo its retarded
>>
>>36789841
>All these faggots are incorrect.
I lost 70 pounds dieting pretty much like that. In fact, I didn't eat yesterday and am not even hungry right now. You can and will lose weight like that. I eat whatever the fuck I want as long as it's not going over calories. From Monday, I've had maybe 2200 calories.
>calorie diets work
>starving diets work
>inb4 /fit/izens 'RRREEEEEEEE'
>>
>>36790825
Wow, no appetite or cravings?
>>
>>36790825
Your just going to be a skinny fat little faggot with no muscle or appetite control and you will binge
>>
>>36790825

No you didn't. Fuck off, fatty
>>
>>36790727
Nuts Are about the most high calorie food there is, aside from just eating pure butter.
>>
>>36793130
you can stop projecting now
>>
>>36789859
This defies all physiology. You're body won't store fat if your in desperate need of energy. OP the answer is you'll lose a good amount of both muscle and fat. If oh really wanna starve yourself, try Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss diet. It's basically 1000 calories of pure protein, vegetables, and Omega 3s. Basically should have the same effect as starving yourself without the severe muscle loss.
>>
>>36793165
What he says is true. Starving yourself (or at least withholding CHO) makes the lipids in your body drop, which makes insulin resistance drop way down. Fat cells will become extremely eager to store calories, and as a result, you will store fat very easily once you start feeding CHO again.
>>
>>36793270
thats why you eat under maintenance if your not a retard

1-2 weeks
>>
>>36793270
>Fat cells will become Eger to store energy

What no. Stop
>>
>>36793270
Nope. If you're at a calorie deficit and you continue resistance training and maintain adequate amino acid intake your body won't store mass.
>>
>>36793447
Not during the deficit, no. Were talking about afterwards.
>>
>>36793447
What are foods high in animo acids?
>>
>>36793600
Foods high in proteins. Eggs, milk, cheese, yogurt, chicken. Whey. BCAAs. Your body will use amino acids for many chemical processes including using fat for energy and producing its own glucose. If you don't have enough protein to grab from, it'll start using muscle.
>>
>>36793476
Why would we be talking about that? and that's also not true. The first thing your body will do is replenish glycogen in your muscles and liver. If you eat at maintenance for a week you'll be fine. You lift weights when you bulk right? You clean bulk right? You won't put in any extreme abundance of fat unless you're a yo yo dieter. You're grasping at straws.
>>
>>36793672
people that diet are afraid to admit that they could be cutting harder, amirite?
>>
>>36789841
>So what happens if i just don't eat for a weekend?
I'm starting to hate this fucking place...
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.