[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you still falling victim to the coffee-Jew? Did you cut if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: download (6).jpg (3 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
3 KB, 239x211
Are you still falling victim to the coffee-Jew? Did you cut if from your diet?

Is coffee a gains goblin?
>>
Stop spouting memes
>>
>>36789770
You're a

BUFFOON
U
F
F
O
O
N
>>
any addiction is bad mang
>>
I drink 1 cup of black coffee (no cream/sugar) every rest day.

Suck a dick fag.
>>
>>36789770
Coffee is fine, not a gains goblin at all. The only potential problem is that it could prevent you from getting as much sleep as you need, and if that happens you just need to adjust when/how much you drink.
>>
I have one cup a day 2tbsp half n half 2tbsp ovaltine powder works out to be 80 calories dat caffeine energy and the delicious vitamin and mineral ovaline chocolateyness. More ovaltine please!
>>
>>36789938
Not exactly, like being addicted to water for example
>>
>>36789770
Coffee is literally the opposite of a gains goblin, as long as like >>36789949 says it doesn't interfere with your sleep. It's a stimulant, and if consumed shortly before a workout will enhance your performance.
>>
coffee is a sleep goblin
>>
>>36789949

>he fell for the coffee-jew
>>
>>36790044
Are you drinking it with your bedtime crumpets?
>>
Only put splenda in it and you'll be good.
>>
>>36789770
back when i trained like a mong on crack i had muscle sores for a week drinking black tea cut my recovery time by 50% at least

also by train like mong on crack i mean
as much curls and seated dips as i can do 7 to 11 reps till my arms shake then some cardio then boxing then repeat all of the above till I cant
>>
>>36789973
Drinking too much water can lower sodium levels, and at extremes that CAN kill you
>>
>>36790496

Thanks for that anecdote curlbrah
>>
>>36789973
How does one know he's addicted to water? I drink 5 liters a day (not counting all the water intake from foods, milk and all that). That's average, though, and even then I still feel like it might be a bit much.
Are you telling me there are some people who drink like 10+ liters a day?
>>
>>36789973
Over consumption of water can kill you, fool
>>
File: 9KRQSMR.jpg (359 KB, 1224x1584) Image search: [Google]
9KRQSMR.jpg
359 KB, 1224x1584
>>
File: 1451340867963.jpg (75 KB, 676x673) Image search: [Google]
1451340867963.jpg
75 KB, 676x673
Is 2 tsp of sugar in your black coffee REALLY that bad?

No meme answers
>>
>>36791224
Yes, because it means you're a pussy ass bitch
>>
>>36791269
niceme.me

Reblogged, shared, and upvoted
>>
i usually have 4 scoops of coffee 2-3 times a day every day
>>
>>36791224
Yes, because it means you don't like coffee, you like sugar.
>>
>>36791279
Sugar has a lower GI value than potatoes, but are nutritionally worthless. Figure it out yourself, do you feel sick or extra jittery afterwards, does it speed up a crash?
>>
>>36791224
Only in the smith machine
>>
>>36790688
I think you can die at 8 liters, but don't quote me on that.
>>
File: image_67.jpg (107 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image_67.jpg
107 KB, 640x640
>>36791308
>Figure it out yourself, do you feel sick or extra jittery afterwards, does it speed up a crash?
None of the above. I only have 1-2 cups a day.
>>
>>36789949
What are cafestol and kahweol?
>>
>>36791410
No idea, but I asked my doctor and she said as long as my heart was healthy my caffeine consumption will have no long term ill effects, so I'll trust her.
>>
>>36789770
nonsense dude, i drink like 3-4 cups of coffee per day. The trick is to cut all the sugar and cream crap. I used to put 1tsp of sugar and gradually decreased that until one day i drank my coffee black, thats was it, never gone back to sugary coffee shit.
>>
>>36789973
yet water is vital for both survival and health, whereas coffee is an indulgence that serves no other purpose than to create some sort of temporary euphoria

try to argue that sugar addiction is not bad, the same concept applies, you're better off without both of these
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.