[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some staple vegan lifter meals/snacks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: humpin.gif (3 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
humpin.gif
3 MB, 480x480
What are some staple vegan lifter meals/snacks?
>>
>>36787032
Meatballs.
>>
cyanide and bleach
>>
>>36787053
thread/
>>
>>36787032
Cum.
>>
i went to a vegan fest with my girlfriend last weekend. They were selling frito pie. I don't have to be a vegan to eat shitty food. i was so annoyed. We went out for burgers instead.
>>
>becoming vegan

Literally why
>>
>>36787175
Frito pie is delicious tho
>>
I've been thinking about not eating meat and just getting all my protein from whey in order to help me cut

Is this a bad idea?
>>
Bread
>>
>>36787032
Irony
>>
>>36787424
Not if its the only thing you're eating. Vegans have shitty bodies and I saw why.
>>
>>36787437
Yes lol drinking whey is even worse than eating meat health wise. What's the point of not eating meat if you're just gonna take a shit ton of whey
>>
>>36787437
YES. Get some of your protein from milk and eggs. Holy fuck, throw some tofu and meat substitute in there if you want. They're easy enough to make, but there's no reason to get all of your protein from a tub of mass gainer shit
>>
>>36787032
Well I would say snacking isn't really a bodybuilding habit and if you're bulking it doesn't really matter what you snack on as long as you get your protein. So literally anything my favorite thing though is avocado toast which is just toast spread with mashed avocado and a bit of salt, sprinkled with pepper on top. It's around 300 calories depending on the bread. Also just any sweet potatoes/yams baked with oil, salt and pepper. Otherwise I just snack on any processed garbage or chips or something, try snap pea crisps they are pretty good.
>>
>>36787032
Ricky Ricón.
>>
>>36787032
Yellow food coloring
>>
File: cory.jpg (402 KB, 1553x1779) Image search: [Google]
cory.jpg
402 KB, 1553x1779
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoryRMcC

Look at his channel if you want to be informed. Be ignorant if you want to be ignorant.
>>
>>36787186
> Killing when there is no need to do so is wrong
> killing our planet while doing this pointless activity is retarded

but hurr durr i cant change, alpfas exploit those weaker, does not think of future generations and follows the pack!!!!1111
>>
>>36787032
Dicks.
>>
>>36788721
>says that while he enjoys advances in medicine thanks to animal testing, produces waste, drives around in his car and takes 30 min long showers.
>>
>>36788839
> animal testing was never needed, its testing on humans that makes it valid

> so because i am alive and live, then that justifies killingn animals when there is no need to do so... ok m9

Also animal agriculture is #1 cause f global warming me driving when at work is not relevant, especially because me driving is needed (paramedic)....outside of work i bike or walk though.
>>
>>36787032
thumbtacks
>>
>>36787032
Legumes, all of them.
Broccoli.
Kale, Cauliflower
Carrots, Potatoes
Salads

You don't actually need tofu, seitan or tempeh
>>
>>36788852

They test it on animals to make sure its safe to test on humans you retard. If something harms the animal it wont make it to human trials.

Cosemetics testing I'm with you on, but animal testing for medicine is necessary and important.
>>
>>36788512
he has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen
>take advice from brofessional youtuber
thanks but no thanks
>>
File: Daywalker.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Daywalker.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>36789189
>>36788512
jesus
>>
>>36789156
no it isnt because you can just test on humans in the 1st place, the only reason they dont is because of money. Why pay someone/risk a law suit when they can just abduct animals and test on them ayy...its fucked up, the animals dont wanna be there.

Some tests show different results between animals and humans anyway, vivisection is redundant

>>36789189
whats wrong with his advice?
>>
>>36787504
whey =! mass gainer
>>
>>36787032
Semen
>>
>>36787032

Chick peas
Black Beans
Walnuts
Almonds
Hemp Seed
Lentils
Kindney Beans
Sunflower Seed
Any Green / leafy vegetable

Remember that most of these plant protein come in the form of fiber, which cannot be digested by the human stomach. Our bodies only absorb roughly 50% of the protein from plants. So optimal protein consumption as a vegan requires you to eat double your daily protein needs, in other words, 2 grams per pound of lean body mass vs 1. So if you have 150lbs of lean body mass, you're going to need 300 grams of protein today to reach parody with an omnivore.
>>
Baked sweet potatoes

I eat 2 post workout. Maybe 3 if they are smaller
>>
>>36787032
Beans/salsa.
TVP and oats
Seitan/tofu etc.

>>36791026
b8
>>
>>36787032
bean burritos
breakfast burrito (tofu scramble with fried potatoes, hot sauce)
nuts
pb sandwiches
halva
vegan mac and cheese
bean heavy soups (black bean, lentil)
dahls, curry
oatmeal with craisins and cashews
bean shakes (google derek tresize bean shake recipe)
veggie burgers and faux meats
cliff bars, protein bars

remember not to have a large meal before going to sleep
>>
>>36792733
oh, this too. good breakfast. just microwave some yams, mash up with milk, add walnuts
>>
>>36787032
Cock, preferably black.
Semen.

Sorry man, being a vegan's tough, not a lot of variety.
>>
>>36789555
Cory pls go.
>>
>>36792956
As a vegan, allow me to correct you.
I like a lot of variety in my black cock milking
>>
I'm not a vegan, but a lot of my meals are unintentionally vegan because I'm a poorfag so I'll weigh in.

Lentils of all kinds with rice
Beans, preferably black and pinto, with tortillas or tortillas chips
Hot pots with pretty much whatever veggies you have on hand
Stir fry in oil with any veggies on hand
>>
>>36788512
Kind of lost faith in him when he posted a video about soy raising test levels. The truth is that there's real no conclusive evidence that it effects test levels one way or the other if you look at meta analyses. I really hate being lied to, cory
>>
File: strong girl.jpg (70 KB, 610x817) Image search: [Google]
strong girl.jpg
70 KB, 610x817
Buy soy protein isolate, textured vegetable protein, tofu, or vital wheat gluten (also known as seitan) for your protein needs. You absorb the protein at the same rate as animal protein. Also, you can cook some DELICIOUS fucking shit with seitan.
>>
>>36788512
Also he hasn't been a vegan for very long so it's like, what are you proving?

If I ever make it I'll been %100 natty vegan because I was a vegan for like 8 years before I even started lifting and was sedentary most of that time
>>
>>36788512
armada?
>>
>>36793056
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
>>
>>36793056
He's also saying plant steroids in spinach can effect humans in non-insane doses, which won't happen, and etc.

His channel is okay, but I guess he needs views.
>>
>>36787186
https://youtu.be/30gEiweaAVQ
>>
>>36787032
An air of superiority and self-hatred
>>
>>36787032
>that gif

It's getting hard to browse 4chan and stick to this no fap thing.
>>
>>36788852
Fuck off. You should become a bicycle paramedic who brings car crash victims homeopathic water and reiki crystals because anything else is UNNATURAL and KILLING TEH PLANET. Cycle nice and slow so you don't accidentally squash any ants, ok? Because any unnecessary death is SO WASTEFUL AND IMMORAL and you're a good fucking little N'avi dancing with all the colours of the wind in Fern Gully.
>>
>>36787032
Peanut butter on whole wheat toast
Bananas
Apples
Oranges
Cucumbers
Walnuts
Almonds
>>
>>36795272
>Strawman

*yawn*
>>
>>36793073
hmmmmmmm

sauce?
>>
>>36795272
>meat eating is needed for bigger brains
yet they constantly come out with such bullshit
>>
>>36797392
>meat eating is needed for bigger brains
Was needed*
Not a vegan cuck, but it wasn't because of meat, it was because of higher calorie consumption.

There's nothing magical about meat.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.