[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you lose fat and gain muscle at the same time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1456678523229.png (1 MB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
1456678523229.png
1 MB, 980x490
Can you lose fat and gain muscle at the same time?
>>
>>36785390
yes, although this is typically if you're riding noob gains while being overweight.
>>
>>36785390
No
>>
>>36785390
Yes, but you have to be dyel or obese.
>>
yep. keto gains
>>
>>36785390

Roids... do it, bro.

you know you want too
>>
yes, your body naturally burns fat first before muscle. so as long as you're eating enough protein and burning more calories than you're taking in, you'll lose fat and gain a little muscle.

although it's not worth it. better to just bulk up or cut down.
>>
>>36785833
or on roids
>>
>>36785390

Yes, especially if new or fat. Even if you're experienced and cutting you can build muscle and lose fat simultaneously, but it will be a very small amount (~.5 lbs) of muscle compared to whatever the amount of fat you lose is.
>>
>>36785944
But scooby said otherwise!
>>
>>36785883
This. Tren if for you
>>
>>36785977
Even then, it's only tren really. Even most roids can't do this.
>>
>>36786460
How safe is tren?

Are the side effects worth it?
>>
>>36786500
You shouldn't roid before 20 for the sake of your endocrine system and 25 on the safe side. If you're still dyel just ride your noob gainz for a while shouldn't really consider roiding till 4/3/2/1 or more desu. It sucks but fitness isn't really about taking the easy route if you want to really make you got to work hard af but it'll become ingrained within you and be worth it anon
>>
>>36786007
so if you're fat and are cutting back like say 750cal a day whilst doing stronglifts and getting enough protein, you'll lose fat and build a small amount of muscle?
>>
Not If You Post On /FIT/
>>
>>36786482
>>36785977
One of the only times you will ever be wrong regarding steroid use on /fit/

Anyone who has never lifted before will make fat loss and muscle gains, provided they aren't retarded and workout efficiently. Beyond that, most of the weak minded people who post here desire a body that can only be achieved via drug usage.
>>
can you close the fridge and still see the light?
>>
>>36787640
Yes, a corner of that rubber seal is broked and I can see the light stayed on after I close the thing. The thing I cant do is hear what the food is talking about in there
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-15-01-01-35.png (156 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-15-01-01-35.png
156 KB, 1080x1920
>>36785390
>2016
>Not doing lean gains
>>
>>36788788
Bodyfat is false btw,don't panic
>>
>>36785390
since you have to ask this question, you're probably new to lifting so yes you can because noob gains
>>
yes you can but you wont make big gains

keep your protein at 1g per lb
take creatine and bcaa
eat fat and carbs

dont do a big deficit if you don see the scale moving dont worry as you near the end of your cut weight loss is painfully slow but fat loss is very noticable
>>
UP TO A POINT
>>
>>36786500
To answer your question tren is definitely one of the most dangerous roids with the most side effects.
>>
>>36787572
Yes, but really youd be better off either losing weight or building muscle, not both. It's so much quicker, and easier to sustain the lifestyle when you actually see results in less than a year.
>>
>>36785401
Riding my noob gains hard, bruh, 6 months of lifting, 2 months lifting heavy, well, heavy for me
>>
>>36785390
Yes, see lean bulking
>>
>>36788790
What app is that?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.