[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hemorrhoids and liftan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
So, busted out a external hemorrhoid, I think from lifting in this last week.

Trying to decide what I should skip as far as working out goes. Skip deads and squats for a few days until it heals up? Workout just lighter weights for now until it heals?

I am sure it'll heal itself, but it is quite uncomfortable.

Anyone have any experience or knowledge on this?
>>
>plz respond
>>
>>36785374
Ya, I've faked phantom injuries to get out of legs too.
>>
hemorrhoid is only gained from insertion of foreign objects into your anus
>>
>>36785534
>tfw its not the vernal equinox
>>
>>36785546
Whatever, you're the expert. So how do I fix it? What exercises to I skip? Skip leg day bby?
>>
bump one last time
>>
>>36785575

wow you are a faggot
>>
>>36785374
Have an external one aswell, just do chest and arms man, hurts as fuck. Also apply haemroid cream and lie of yur stomach more often to let it heal.
>>
Anus fag
>>
>>36785374
Keep up what ever exercises you're doing. Just eat for fibre. Your shit will sort itself out.
>>
>>36785374

ah, the original 'roids. No need to stop lifting, just shower off clean, use the ZnO suppository + ointment combo, rinse and repeat for two weeks max, and you'll be as good as new
>>
>>36785374
give up squats and deadlifts until the pain gets better, it took me almost a week to start biking again. Then again I didn't use any oinment for the first few days.
>>
>>36787659
dumbass
>>
>>36787537
>>36787542
>>36787659
This, this, this and this.

Best advise so far!
>>
File: 1442301673408.jpg (154 KB, 557x595) Image search: [Google]
1442301673408.jpg
154 KB, 557x595
>take a shit
>cardio in the four hours after is a fucking nightmare because of the itching

h-help
>>
>>36788087
>cardio with shit on an open wound in your ass like it's nothing

are you retarded? go to a pharmacy, asap. clean off + ZnO ointment +suppository. then do whatever. You will make it worse, and then you WILL have to stop, and then you WILL lose your gains
>>
>>36788250
Cheers m8

Yes I'm a fucking retard etc
>>
>>36785546
>hemorrhoid is only gained from insertion of foreign objects into your anus
>>36785546
Whatever, you're the expert

No, he's not
>>
Is ZnO ointment like a skinlotion or acnelotion ? At least I know that acnelotion also contains zinc. have them to but they wont go away. ;_; healp!
>>
>>36785374
Lifting isnt really the issue. Hydration and proper diet is. I had issues too and went to a specialty doc and to my suprise was a bodybuilder in off time. He said to adjust my diet for more fiber and make an extra effort to stay hydrated. Made the adjustments and havent had a hemorroid for over 10 months.
>>
>>36789293
Also dont push your shits. Preperation H makes wipes, get some and put em in the fridge so they are cold and use them as a compress, helped a ton when i had bad flareups.
>>
Hey guys the past few years I've had trouble shitting, when I shit it hurts. It feels like the shit is ripping my ass apart, and then wiping makes it worse. I wipe with asswipes and then toilet roll.

Have I got a hemorrhoid? I make sure to wipe my ass until there's no turd on the paper.
>>
>>36789615
Stop being a little faggot and stick your finger up your ass to check it out, holy shit.

It's not like you can see there, so you have little choice but to feel it. If it's hemorrhoids you'll feel the lumps.

From your description it could be anything, from you being a retard who uses toiler paper which is too cheap while also applying too much force and just ripping things apart to hemorrhoids to actual anal ruptures from being a retard.
>>
>>36789678
Alrighty I'll stick a few fingers up there and check what's up. Although I always make sure to use toilet paper with a dog or baby on the cover, so I know that it's soft.
>>
>>36789785
>not using the one with bears on it
Never gonna make it
>>
>>36789615
Probably an internal haemroid or an anal fissure, if you see a bit of blood on the last few wipes.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.