[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Proof that Jason "the monster" blahahahaha is a de
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (407 KB, 1356x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
407 KB, 1356x2048
Proof that Jason "the monster" blahahahaha is a deusch

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nyhFFufToIg
>>
Published on Feb 24, 2014
>>
33 mins wow
>>
what surprises me the most about this is that people have actually listened to Blaha, the dude clearly had a mental disorder.
>>
>>36785058
TINY
>>
>>36785155
Some people are sheep. They believe what they are told
>>
>>36785153
Tldr: blaha riled his fans by saying fake shit and didn"t respond to lawyers about claims. Also he used to be called ice cream fitness(dick in your mouth).
>>
>>36785183
DELETE
>>
Aside from this video Blaha has done the following:

•accused anyone bigger than him and with better work ethic of being on dem whey protons
•claimed he was a super secret agent for the CIA
•ripped off the starting strength routine and called it his invention
•lied about his mom being Jewish in order to defend himself against racist remarks he made

The d
>>
>>36785426
>ripped off starting strength

Nigga it was SL not SS he ripped off
>>
>>36785468
Fair enough but the point was he repurposed an already valid and known system and passed it off as his own.
>>
>>36785058
layne sounds like a cry baby. yea blaha is retarded, but having panic attacks over facebook trolling? c'mon
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.