[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weight gain and loss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: mass.jpg (21 KB, 290x450) Image search: [Google]
mass.jpg
21 KB, 290x450
i roughly weigh around 56kg i struggle to put on weight i eat around 3000kcals a day and work out around 4 times a week i recently gained 2kg in around a month but due to work didnt work out for 2 days n didnt eat right for 2 days anyone else have this problem and any solutions on how to keep the weight on? i seem to be getting stronger but i want mass and i just cant seem to put much on any help would be great
>>
>>36784449
Buy that Serious Mass. Take half or a full serving right before bed or after a work out.
>>
>>36784449

well. you can always eat more. drink more calories and just lift more. Do no cardio.
>>
>>36784673
Ive got that serious mass it made ma gain 2kg but ive seemed to have lost it after a few days of not taking it, have you gotta take it every day or is it just a post work out shake? im new to shakes never really noticed my weight as an issue until i wanted to join the military
>>
>>36784449
Serious Mass or Pro-Gainer, drank it after workout or before bed.

I picked up a "part time" sort of job where I mystery shop restaurants and fast food. So I just go and let them pay for my meal and eat the whole thing.

Its probably not healthy but its helping. I force myself to just eat it all.
>>
>>36784710
i work at a 24hr fast food restaurant so my hours are everywhere i eat the food there but havent put on any weight at all
>>
>>36784726
eat more fgt
>>
>>36784449
Shake in your pic will make you gain a lot of mass. But that's only water retention in your muscles and fat. After a month you'll lose all the mass(if you stop taking it), although you will keep your muscles/strength. So it's only temporary ..
>>
>>36785191
great help.
>>
>>36785329
any suggestions on anything that will make me keep the mass
>>
>>36785363
Try to compensate for the calories with carbs.
>>
>>36784696
The whole point is to have your target calories, then have it on top of that. If you're using it as one of your meals then you're doing it wrong. Just keep eating everything in sight, forget eating healthy, just theow everything down you, shit it all out, repeat, once you get bigger it'll be easier to stay there.
>>
>>36785885
i dont use it as a meal replacement i eat a lot of chicken and rice but not getting the results i need
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.