[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /fit/ ever taken a naked yoga class before? I was consid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: yoga.png (551 KB, 932x580) Image search: [Google]
yoga.png
551 KB, 932x580
Has /fit/ ever taken a naked yoga class before? I was considering taking it after my gym buddy suggested going. Here is the website for the one he suggested http://www.boldnaked.com/
>>
>>36783682
Sounds pretty gay
>>
>>36783682
I took yoga my freshman year of college and had to go buy sliders for under my shorts because I would get hard. 8am class walking distance and 20 hot girls
>>
>>36783701
>gay
Have you never kissed the old snake eye anon?
>>
Went to one once. Literally everyone there was a gay dude. Not surprising, but yeah, it's gay.
>>
Seeing my dick in every angle possible does not sound like a fun time, also your buddy wants to fuck you
>>
>>36784002
I haven't
>>
>>36784697
>not swallowing your gym buddy's load for the extra protein after an hour session of naked yoga.
>>
>>36783682
There are no women's only classes.
>>
I don't wanna do downward dog and have the person behind me see my asshole. I'm good.
>>
>>36783682
>a gym buddy has suggested you to join a
>naked
>yoga
>class
and you're considering it.

Did your parents or uncle abuse of you when you were a toddler or you just wanted to be the little slutty girl since you hit puberty?
Don't remember to say "no homo" when leaving the naked yoga class for gymbros
>>
>>36786340
you don't understand, when everyone is naked, nobody is naked.
>>
>>36786373
It seems you're confused. When everyone is naked, everyone is naked.
>>
Yeah I went once and I was surprised everyone was bisexual and not a homo like wtf
>>
>>36786365
>Don't remember to say "no homo"
>Don't remember
dat Freudian slip
>>
I don't like how naturists act, a lot of what they do seems to be coaxing fragile people into being loose with their sex and sexuality so they'll participate in various forms of group sex.
>>
My girlfriend wants me to try it with her.

She claims I wouldn't be able to handle it.
>>
No, but I'm trying out a regular yoga class tomorrow.

Never done it before, but why the hell not. My gym has free classes, might as well take advantage.
>>
>>36787251
I fell for this trap. Don't be me. We had an argument and it's one of those things where the only way to win is to not play.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.