[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eggs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160414_151633.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160414_151633.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Why haven't you bought chickens of your own to get dank looking eggs like this, /fit/?
>>
>>36783322
That better be fucking hot sauce
>>
My friend had a chicken. They're annoying.
>>
>>36783334
obviously sriracha
>>
>>36783322
I did have chickens but they died
>>
>>36783322
those eggs are overcooked.
>>
>>36783354

not over cooked at all. I make the dankest eggs
>>
>>36783348

time to get more chickens. probably the easiest animals to take care of (after you build yourself a coup) and they actually serve a purpose
>>
File: bizzo.gif (2 MB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
bizzo.gif
2 MB, 400x268
>>36783322
I want backyard chickens. Husbando says no because they're too much work.
>>
>>36783448

They're not if you have space for them. I just let them out in the morning, make sure they're good on food and water and they do their own thing. Gotta make sure they're locked up at night. Had 2 chickens killed by racoons already through the fence
>>
>>36783633
Raccoons and coyotes in my neck of the woods (yes, in the "city").

Do you think it's cheaper than $4/dozen to maintain them? Not including initial costs for coop.
>>
>>36783695
Yes. You can feed them vegetable scraps which won't cost you anything and if you want to buy grain feed for them it works out pretty cheap if you only have a dozen or so. Water won't really cost much either.

t. My parents have a poultry farm.
>>
>>36783334
Eggs are better with ketchup
>>
>>36784443
Normal ketchup nah, banana ketchup yah
>>
>>36783354
options are like assholes, anon
>>
>>36784463
banana ketchup? what the fuck is that?
>>
>>36783322
>not eating based eggs with mustard
>making it ever
>>
why bother eggs are like 20 for £2 lol
>>
File: 1460048527524.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1460048527524.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
>>36783346
>cock sauce on chicken eggs
is this real life
>>
desu i have never in my life bought eggs, nor vegetables.
Based grandma has everything, even pigs and cows and shits
>>
Those eggs look fucking lit af tbqhwu famme

Making me hungry for some late night eggs, now.
>>
Scrambling 5 eggs with some salsa and a little bit of pepper is a god-tier meal

People look at me like I'm crazy when I say I eat 5 at a time. I mean, it isn't that much food
>>
>>36784591
>europoor estrogen filled eggs for 2 euro

nah Ill take my free range grain fed natty chicken with no estrogen m80
>>
God teir scrambled eggs
>dice 1 onion, 1 pepper, 2 cloves garlic, spinkle some chives in (This will be a mix that will last 10 days on average)
>throw in raw spinach (freezing it makes it stay fresher longer)
>throw in sun dried tomato
>some butter
>.00001 tbsp of oil (just enough to ensure the butter doesn't burn
>once spinach is wilted, throw in onions and pepper medley
>once the onions are clear, throw in your meats if you want them
>throw in eggs
>low heat, move off and on heat, if you want them runny (best)
>or be a faggot and brown them blech
>>
Isn't it more expensive in the long run? I live in the city anyway, don't wanna be some hipster faggot with a tiny coup in my small backyard.
>>
>>36784535
Bleached and well maintained ?
>>
>>36784463
flipnigger detected
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.