[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have the female pattern. Does that mean that I am a low test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: X2604-E-44[1].png (11 KB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
X2604-E-44[1].png
11 KB, 300x191
I have the female pattern.
Does that mean that I am a low test faggot? How do I fix this shit, /fit/?
Note: I am 27 years old.
>>
>>36781867
post pic so we can see if you are right or wrong
>>
File: 1401290209907.png (50 KB, 495x264) Image search: [Google]
1401290209907.png
50 KB, 495x264
Illuminati confirmed.
>>
>>36781867
dick pic is the only way
>>
lel no, I ain't posting nudes on the chans.
But my pubes are sadly like that right picture. Am way too old for any change now, right?
>>
>>36781867
You'll be the only person bothered by it. Don't even bother making this an issue.
>>
>>36782073
how would we know without seeing the pubes
>>
>>36782073
>pubes
>not shaving cock pasture
>confirmed for virgin
>>
>>36781867
I'm bear-mode in terms of hair, I like it. All over my body including back.
>>
Gonna have to share pics bruh!

Trust us we are doctors.
>>
>>36782127
>shaving any body hair
>not being mountain man mode

Women literally don't care
>>
>>36782164
>implying its for women
>implying i dont want my pubes to get caught on my zipper
>implying i dont want to get pubes stuck on my foreskin
>>
>>36782224
>caught on my zipper
How? This shouldn't be an issue unless you don't wash and have dreadlocks for pubes or some shit
>pubes stuck on my foreskin
People have this problem?
>>
>>36782224
Jesus anon are you growing pubes to make pube wigs for kids with cancer?

Or are you just a hairy shitskin dicklet?
>>
>>36782164
>implying he's not a twink
>>
>>36782288
hurr durr I can't have a beard because it gets stuck in the microwave, I can't have leghair because it gets stuck in shoes, I can't have pubes because my dick is the same length as my pubic hair and it gets stuck in foreskin
>>
>>36782353
I meant to reply to this >>36782224
>>
>>36782288
I never wear underwear and have to be conscious of catching pubes innazipper. Has happened once or twice.
>>
>>36782394
Free ball every day in summer/warm weather. Never had an issue with a zipper full bush or otherwise. I was sure it was a movie zipper meme
>>
>>36781867
Yes you are a low test faggot
>>
>>36782288
Oh god my pubes get stuck in my foreskin all the time. I thought I was the only one
>>
>>36782424
I've been freeballin year-round (florida) for a decade. Also never shaved my downstairs, ever. More time + more hair = more zipper incidents.
>>
Femanon reporting in with the male pattern.

Gonna get fit and start a lucrative reverse trap/cuntboi career.
>>
>>36782458
Are you middle-eastern? I dated a middle-eastern chick and that bitch had an extensive pube-forest from thighs to bellybutton. I shudder to think about it.
>>
>>36782394

Trim them you autist
>>
>>36782073
as though somebody is going to recognize your penis? That would imply you have had sex.

seriously, fuck you. you ask a question about the shape of your pubes and people want to help you, but you don't give any pictures.
Fuck off
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 450x450
>>36782326
>pube wigs for kids with cancer
>>
>men's pubic hair is an upward triangle
In the sense that the hair on the stomach extends upwards, sure - there's still a dense mass like an upside-down triangle around the penis, though (at least on myself and every other image I've been able to easily find on /hm/). It sounds like you only have that dense mass, and not the hair coverage on your stomach.

I suspect it's normal - look up some male genital regions on imagesearch and see how they match up, that will raise your test if nothing else.
>>
>>36783779
It's already bad enough that /fit/izens watch half naked men all the time, now you want them to start watching men's crotches?
>>
>>36781867
Shave it you stupid fuck
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.