[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ate some chicken which might be bad...is there anything I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Ate some chicken which might be bad...is there anything I can do now to ensure that I'm not getting food poisoning?
It was well cooked, but it smelled and tasted kinda weird

wat do?
>>
bump help me brehs
>>
Sorry anon, you'll likely die :)
>>
>>36779319
Pull the trigger
>>
>>36779319
Induce vomiting stat!!!
>>
File: 1397139096013.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1397139096013.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
Can any of you faggots answer srsly?
>>
>>36779639
these
>>36779587
>>36779581
>>
If you're serious throw up.
Drink something that'll make you puke, hand sanitizer or some such shit
>>
>>36779682
>>36779587
>>36779581

Puking will kill my gains...this chicken was post workout meal. I'd risk getting food poisoining than losing gains.
>>
>>36779704
>Get food poisoning
>D&V
>Out of gym for upwards of a week
>Lose more gains than if you throw up now
>>
>>36779639
Honestly there's not much you can do outside of vomiting, but that's gonna happen anyway. The only 100% way to ensure you're not gonna get food poisoning is to not eat the food.
>>
How long ago do you eat? Also if you rail 6 shots of vodka you have a chance of making it.
>>
Its probably fine. Calm your tits and just wait it out. 4 hours and you are in the clear.
>>
>>36779319
>it smelled and tasted kinda weird
You're fucked, Enjoy diarrhea, extreme nausea and vomiting.
>>
>>36779704
Then why the fuck are you starting a thread about what to do if you aint gona do shit OP? You autistic fuck.
>>
>>36779319
Too late, fuckhead, it's in your system now.

Try and throw it up if you like, but could be just a waste of a meal.

Take some alka-selzter to settle your stomach and pray to Zyzz that you can digest that fucker
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.