[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys talk with the grills? I can't even make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11
File: feels-guy-no-gf.jpg (42 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
feels-guy-no-gf.jpg
42 KB, 500x343
How do you guys talk with the grills?
I can't even make eye contact with girls over 10 seconds.
>>
File: 1407852265823.jpg (8 KB, 189x181) Image search: [Google]
1407852265823.jpg
8 KB, 189x181
> girl smiles at you
> feel great for days
>>
>>36775878
>Imagine being married and having kids
>>
You are a creep. Stop starting at them without saying anything.
>>
>>36775867

fake confidence
>>
File: 1460066103291.webm (240 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1460066103291.webm
240 KB, 720x404
>>36775867
>I can't even make eye contact with girls over 10 seconds.
>>
File: 1435802263501.jpg (225 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1435802263501.jpg
225 KB, 750x1000
>>36775911
> subconsciously looked away
>>
Girls don't look at me because I'm young and bald.
>>
>>36775867
>tfw girls always look at the ground when I walk past them or if I sit opposite them on the subway
>>
File: 1460431867317.jpg (37 KB, 354x650) Image search: [Google]
1460431867317.jpg
37 KB, 354x650
>>36776054
>I'm young and bald.
>>
>>36776111
what's the picture supposed to mean lmao.
>>
>>36775867
Practice, start with ugly girls and make your way from there
>>
Get out your own head
>>
File: emili.jpg (560 KB, 827x1803) Image search: [Google]
emili.jpg
560 KB, 827x1803
>>36775867

I know that feel all to well, brother. We both know what the answer is: practise. You don't get better and picking heavy stuff and putting it down again by thinking about it. You actually have to do it. Perhaps tomorrow will be the day I start.

Pic related, the girl I want more than life itself.
>>
File: adventures internally.jpg (90 KB, 427x474) Image search: [Google]
adventures internally.jpg
90 KB, 427x474
I just wish I had friends who wanted to spend time with me.

I should spend time autistically researching how to be a good friend...
>>
>>36775867
girls wanting men is a meme
>>
File: 1460624751521.jpg (101 KB, 854x960) Image search: [Google]
1460624751521.jpg
101 KB, 854x960
anon, i made this for you...i hope you like it :3
>>
>>36775867
Well if a girl keeps eye contact with you for more than 6 seconds, she's into you. Above 10 seconds depending on the convo and scenario it could get weird so keep that in mind. My problem is that if I stare into a girls eyes, my brain stops functioning and can't coprehend what they are saying.
>>
>>36776159
Where are you from. Maybe we can be friends. Tho I am autist like you, so it might be rough at start.
>>
>>36776177
>6 seconds
It's more like 3. 6 seconds is approaching staring category.
>>
>>36776185
From personal experience if I hold eye contact with a girl that doesn't show interest, they break it off after the 3rd second. But it depends on the convo you are having. If it's a project for uni or something and you are pitching an idea. both men and women keep eye contact with you for longer.

Which leads me to a question. Do /fit/ bros feel uncomfortable when looking into another man's eyes? Like the gay uncomforatble way?
>>
>>36776153
>We both know what the answer is: practise
Lol.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the idea that you "practise" to be attractive to girls is perhaps the stupidest fucking concept I have ever come across. I was genuinely shocked when I first started reading some of the bullshit people spew online, the whole "confidence", "PUA" and "NoFap" bullshit.

Guys, if you don't LITERALLY ATTRACT WOMEN, then you AREN'T ATTRACTIVE.

Your lack of success with girls has nothing do with your "confidence" or your "game", it's because of your LOOKS, your genetically determined HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. That's what women want, THAT'S what they dream about.

If you don't believe me, just look at this website for womens fan fiction:

https://www.wattpad.com/stories/teen-fiction

This is the type of stuff that girls fantasize about. Notice that LITERALLY EVERY FRONT COVER has a TALL, FACIALLY ATTRACTIVE MAN, who isn't muscular but rather just has a good FRAME? THAT'S what they want.

The love interest varies from a badboy, to a nice guy, to players, to nerds, to shy guys...Why? Because women don't give a FUCK about personality or a guy's "attitude", THEY CARE ABOUT LOOKS AND NOTHING ELSE.

Now PLEASE, take your delusions to /r/TheRedPill or /r9k/, and stop shitting up a board dedicated to discussion of FITNESS. I hate having to say this stuff because it's not relevant, but when people constantly spam /fit/ with complaints about women when it belongs elsewhere I have to let them have it.
>>
>>36775867
every time I come to this forchen site I see some young lad bragging about tfw no gf etc. How de fuk are you so beta that you cant talk to a girl?
If you like a girl you see just look into her eyes. If she looks back at you more than once, then maybe you have a chance. Just look at her, and smile a bit. If you dont know how to smile practice in a fukin mirror lad. Then you go to her and ask a simple question like: "excuse me, are you from around? I havent seen you be4, and I would surelly recognise those pretty eyes of yours". Fast forward to de first date, you triyn to kiss da girl, donno how. Just sit next to her in a car and while speaking about movies and other girly stuff that she likes(because you wanna impress her) you say: oh, you got something on your neck, lemme check that, and lean gently and just kiss her neck. SHe will get shivers trust me. I mean I could preach for hours about how to get a girl, its so fuckin simple. I was a skinny guy, not even good looking but I allways had girls to fuck. And yes, you may have to start at the bottom, I mean chubby girls, girls that arent so attractive, but hey, thats how you learn and develop your skills. It worked for me, I had all kinds of girls over the years, untill finally I have found the real one, with whom I got merried.
About lifting..God I laugh so hard at the kids nowdays. Back in my day we did had internet acces etc, but we still knew how to work out properly. Simple compound movements. Thats it.And no supplements. Supplements are the shittiest way to spend your money. They dont work. Its all a lie. Just eat clean foods, but eat more and more. No secrets there.
And buy yourself some good clothes. Manly clothes. No nike adidas shit like that. At least a suite, a good pair of elegant shoes, a shirt. Be classy. Women like that. Be a bit romantic. Bring a flower.
>>
>>36776235
> Because women don't give a FUCK about personality or a guy's "attitude", THEY CARE ABOUT LOOKS AND NOTHING ELSE.

Not true. If a let's say a 188cm dude with a well built body and has the looks of adonis, all visual aspects, acts with absolutly no self confidance, is always second guessing himself, aka a total bitch. Would have good chances of hooking up with almost any woman he wants, until they get to know him better and pretty much leave him for his lack of testosterone. Also another big flaw could be that he is just boring.

It's always easy to ruin a perfect apple with when you drop a little bit of shit on it.
>>
>>36776233
Nah, i was raised to always look people in the Eyes when I'm talking to them. It's a respect thing. Not staring at them, and it's acceptable to look away when you're doing something, but I was always told that looking people in the eyes showed that you were confident in what you were saying, or giving them your full attention if they're the ones talking.
>>
>tfw talking with gril for a few days
>she asks me how many girls i've slept with
>i lie and say 1

fuck im not going to make it am i
>>
>at work
>some qt i've never seen before says 'hi' to me
>don't say 'hi' back because i assume she saw someone behind me that she was saying 'hi' to
(actually happened to me before, i said 'hi' back and the person was actually saying 'hi' to someone behind me)

>going to a work event today
>going to be tons of people, and grills, that i don't know
what do? i was just going to try and talk to people i know (I'm a social autist), and then leave after half an hour
>>
>>36776313

shoulda told her the truth, could potentially get her really excited
>>
Walk up and say hi? You can act autistic you just have to be tactful about it.
>>
>>36776311
Yeah I fully understand that, it's just that every time I do a presentation of some sorts or just talk to another man, and keep eye contact for 2-4 seconds, I get that uncomforatbly close "no homo dude" feeling. Can't seem to get rid of it.
>>
File: nTmpxr3.jpg (46 KB, 770x767) Image search: [Google]
nTmpxr3.jpg
46 KB, 770x767
Your entire problem is based on one simple concept:

>You don't feel worthy

That's it
That's why you fail
Every time you open your mouth, it doesn't matter what you say, because you're subcommunicating "I hate myself" with each word.

So the answer is, stop chasing girls and focus on yourself
Get a new hobby, learn dancing, go hiking in the mountains
Make your life so interesting that any girl would WANT to be a part of it

And then, you can be PROUD of yourself, because your life is so good that you know a girl would be lucky just to date you

That's the entire key

TL;DR: Aquire better life, gain confidence
>>
>girl I barely know touches my arm when thanking me
>dream about dating her that night
>>
>>36775867
Don't seek their validation. Girls hate that and are able to see it in you. They can tell right away that you need their attention. As soon as you begin trying to impress her (seeking validation) or trying to get eye contact or a smile from her, you are literally screwed. You have to have the mentality that the only person that you need validation from is yourself. How do you do that? Have a set of principles, heck, even write them down on paper, as stupid as they may sound. Then proceed to live your life in constant devotion to them (it could be things as "strive to help other people" or "always be the source of positive emotions"). The more in line you live your life within principles, the more confident you will become. You will be seeking validation from yourself, and not caring what others think. The girl is seen as secondary, and she will see that in you. That's when she will want you. Make the girls seek validation from you, not the other way around. Confidence is happiness on who you are. Build that inner strength.
(This doesn't mean you should be an autismo and NEVER contact girls because you think every interaction with them is "seking validation", you should rest your emotions on your actions rather than external stimuli.)
>>
>>36776363
Another metaphor I like:

You guys come to a girl with an empty cup and want her to fill it

Instead, fill it first yourself and offer her a taste
>>
>>36775867
By talking to girls. Now try it in a language you can't speak beyond survival level.

Alternately kill yourself because you're a waste of oxygen.
>>
>>36775867
because you are beta chump you will never change this
the only thing you can do it acquire money or career prospects so that women will use you as a provider scum
but she will never be attracted to you the best thing you can expect is wife as your best friend
>>
>>36776328
Go and have fun, talk to people you know, maybe smalltalk some people you don't, hang out for a while, and keep it simple, if you start feeling uncomforatble either get just a bit of alchohol in you system to loosen you up a bit or just leave.
>>
>>36775911
who is this????
>>
>>36775911
God those eyes
>>
>>36776311
>tfw raised to do the same
>currently live in japan
>everyone freaks out and looks away
>feel alpha as fuck
It's really funny when kids I teach try and get uppity and glare at me. I hold their gaze and they fold faster than the flash on laundry day.
>>
>>36776344
too embarrassed for no reason, i'm not even close to wizard status
>>
>>36776179
Australia.

Yeah, I think I have potential bros it's just making them bros that's hard.
>>
>>36776313
Correct answer is:
"Sorry, I don't kiss and tell anymore."
>>
>>36776446
thats the same as saying 0
>>
>>36776235
Faceframe guy at it again
>>
>>36776437
I'm literally on the other side of the globe. Good luck tho.
>>
>>36776235
>this guy again
>>
>>36776437
you becomes "bros" by going through shit together, supporting them through their achievements and failures, lifting each other up to higher standards, going through tough times together.

A homie is a homie simply because you guys can kick and get along easy, but a bro is a bro for life.
>>
>staring at the eye for 10 seconds
why?
>>
File: 1458566434064.jpg (8 KB, 159x163) Image search: [Google]
1458566434064.jpg
8 KB, 159x163
>>36776313
>American girls

truly a nation of whores
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku5vM3UxsJg
>>
>>36776518
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd2aNEHKj1o
>>
>>36776415
emily rudd
>>
>>36776179
Try to be friends with real normies; I have some fellow autistic friends as well as some regular shut-ins and you're not really better off than you were alone
>>
>>36775867
Just stick with me here.

You can't talk to women because you see every woman as a potential partner. That's why you get embarrassed.

Women are infinitely aware of that shit. By the time their tits are starting to show, girls are used to boys treating them that way. A women can literally smell that shit at 50 feet.

If a woman is trying to have a conversation with you, chances are she isn't interested in fucking you or making you her boyfriend. She probably just wants to have a chat. If you get awkward and embarrassed, she knows that's what you're after.

He who cares first loses. You've already lost before you even fucking started.

Learn to look at women like they are people. Get rid of this idea that every female is a potential mate, so you can stop acting like a cringey virgin every time one comes within 10 feet of you. Then, when one has a conversation with you and you aren't dropping spaghetti everywhere and they realize you aren't another jackass male thinking with his dick, they'll show you some respect.

It'll also bite into their ego, because you aren't immediately interested in them, which will make them either want to figure out why or try to get you interested.

tl;dr--your unconscious sexism prevents you from treating girls like people, stop being a sexist and itll be easier to talk to girls
>>
>>36776545
This is sound advice except
>just

Worst fucking word in the English language.
>>
>>36775878
this happened to me in another country last year and i still think about it often. it was such a nice smile.
>>
>>36776518
>>36776525
More?
I get the second one, they go on a date and she doesn't like him, but how did the first two end up at a sports game alone together with his arm around her when she's not even a bit interested?
As a sidenote would love to be the Chad she's dreaming about also
>>
>>36776409
thanks
>>
>>36776545
This is good advice

But how do you break the threshold from friend to >gf?

I don't have a problem talking to girls, it's just that I don't know how to take the next step
>>
>>36776153

moar
>>
After talking to people at festivals I have come to find out you generally just have to not give a fuck.

Slightly brag
Tell a funny story
Tell of previous experiences
Ask about something in relation to where you are

When I go into conversations I pretend I am a news reporter and what I want to do is get a person to slightly brush their own ego.

People like talking about themselves. Take advantage of that.

Also use buzzwords to keep their attention.
>>
>>36776437
Bro. I'll be your friend. Are you in Adelaide? I'm lacking good friends these days
>>
>>36776235
Welcome back
>>
>>36777193
godamnit that trip i lost my sides
>>
>be me
>in some business class
>professor keeps saying how everyone should have good eye contact
>one day she tells me to come to her office, so she can go over a test
>go over the test as fast as possible
>get home and I get an email from her
>she said how I need to improve my eye contact skills and also not come off as a shy person

fucking hell /fit/ even my professors think I'm beta.

I wish I was a normiechad mode
>>
>>36775867
because i don't want to sleep with them just because they have a vagina i am interested in more than what they can offer me sexually
>>
>>36775867
>>36778036
to add to this, consider that perhaps girls who get approached by clearly nervous men realise that they are only nervous because they are afraid they will get rejected for the only thing they are after, which is their gash, which in turn puts them off you, perpetuating the cycle of you feeling worried about women rejecting you and women rejecting you because they know you only want pussy
>>
>>36776363
>/fit/
>good looking
>wealthy
>top 1% iq
>many people have told me I should do stand up comedy
>still feel like a complete loser
>>
>Yesterday driving back from work
>stop at red light with window down
>car next to me has two qts
>passenger grill rolls down window
>yells "hey :)"
>I wave back
>30 seconds pass as I fiddle with radio
>tells "want my number?", driver snorts
>know they're fucking with me but respond "sure!"
>light turns green, I drive off
>cum in gf that night
Mixed feels
>>
>>36778107
>top 1% iq
let me guess it was a link on facebook
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.