[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soon I'm gonna do the military diet along with exercise.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 11_monday_hBptdqg.png (215 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
11_monday_hBptdqg.png
215 KB, 500x380
Soon I'm gonna do the military diet along with exercise. I always plan to do a diet, but never go through with it. How do I keep myself from quitting?
>>
>how do i keep myself from quitting

you've already failed desu senpai you have to want the end result and you obviously don't. you just think it 'would be nice' but don't really seem like you want to put in the work
>>
>>36774654
By not quitting.

How fucking hard can it be for fucks sake I get tired of hearing shit like that every day.
>>
>>36774663
I do. Really bad. I'd do anything for a good looking body (overweight now) but I always end up giving up.
>>
>>36774679
>i give up

then sry pham you really don't want it enough
>>
>>36774679
Anything includes "literally that one thing I said I would do" fatass
>>
>>36774654
>keep yourself from quitting

By not being a bitch nigga, pussy.

Keep meats, poultry or seafood unthawed in your cooling section of your fridge for quick and easy cook times. Buy either seasonal veggies/fruits or frozen stuff, they both cook quickly. Learn how to fucking use spices.

People go on these crash diets and have no clue how to make healthy food taste good. Fuck, people don't even know how to make salad dressings anymore. You have to put some mild effort into learning this stuff yourself or you'll never make it, familia.
>>
Recovering fatty here. Whenever you feel hungry drink a bigass glass of water. You'll be satisfied and not come off worse for it.
>>
>>36774771
brushing your teeth after the meal is done also works, nobody wants to eat when their mouth is minty fresh
>>
>military diet

Energy drinks and burger king? What the fuck do you think we eat?
>>
>>36775007
Look it up, newfag.
>>
>>36774679
>I'd do anything
>Except put in a consistent effort over a long period of time
Good luck with that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.