[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steroids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 20160413_231947.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160413_231947.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
I'm wanting to start steriods and add some meat to my bones in a hurry.before everyone gets all health guru on me,I'm 145 pounds and 6.4 feet tall.i can't hold down body weight and I'm done looking like a damn twig.i want to gain muscle mass and strength quickly.any advice,links,prices,and supplement names would be greatly appreciated
>>
train naturaly for a year first
learn how to eat correctly
learn how to train correctly
aquire knowledge on how to use steroids.

cuz if you use steroids with not knowing what you are doing you are not going to get any results,you will fuck your hormones up,you will fuck ure joints and tendons up
>>
>>36774070
this is a meme.

You don't need to train naturally at all to learn how to lift. It's a fucking MEME.

I've been natty for 8 years because im too much of a pussy to start. But lots of people at my gym are on gear and really helpful about it.

I got my YOLO cousin into lifting and he started gear after the first 2 months and now after 1.5 years of lifting+blasting he has surpassed my 8 year natty physique and he has only been natty for 2 months of his lifting.

Yes I told him everything about training and diet and he lifts with me so he does everything right in that concern, but still....it does not matter when you start taking gear, the whole lift for X time before taking it is bullshit.
>>
>>36774070
don't listen to this gains goblin

do 500 test once a week get on tren or something

honestly just do whatever it takes pham i believe in you
>>
>>36774070
this
>>
>>36774070
this is good advice

or you could yolo
>>
>>36774091
also anyone who says test only for your first cycle is a gains goblin as well
>>
>>36774070
This.

Also just general advice if you wanna get bigger you need to eat a fuck ton more than you are right now. Probably double or triple.

145 at 6'4'' is mostly a diet problem not an exercise problem because I'm 6'1'' and even before I started lifting I weighed about 20 pounds more than you and wasn't much fatter.
>>
If you do it wrong you'll lose your testicles. They'll shrink to almost nothing either way, but they'll grow back after a while if you do it right. Usually. Take this seriously, don't be one of those guys who just injects himself with whatever he can find and ruin his body for life because of it.

You can't start taking testosterone before even setting a foot in the gym. Most people say don't take roids hefore you've been working out for 5 years, I'll go as far as saying some people might benefit from it after just 4-6 months of working out, but not before that. Injuries are common when you are inexperienced. If you injure yourself during your test cycle, you're fucked. You'll have to stop it, start your post cycle treatment, and suffer from reduced natural test production for a couple of months despite not having made any gains. You'll end up smaller because of it. How fucking sure are you that you won't hurt your shoulders the first time you bench press?
>>
500mg test E a week, one injection a week minimum, twice a week is better, draw with whatever into a 3ml syringe, pin with 25g in your ass or leg, Google intramuscular injection sites to choose, I like ventrogluteal. 2.5g in 10ml should be $30ish a vial, maybe $20 to $25 if you actually try. They come from reddit.

Exemestane as often as needed, maybe every 3 days.

Then just do any kind of routine, eat as much as you can, and read up so you can hit the tren, deca, and dbol hard. Cycling is stupid, blast and cruise is how steroids should be done. You can't fuck up a 500mg/wk test cycle though. Remember to get labs and watch lipids and blood pressure closely.
>>
>>36774189

>doing pct

Not gonna' make it
>>
>>36773972
are you fucking retarded.

you gain muscle by eating. if youre really going to do steroids and fuck up your testosterone,hair and hormones go ahead you stupid summerfag cuck
>>
>>36773972
Save your money. Just eat and lift.
>>
>>36774269

You gain muscle by roiding. Nutrient partitioning is a thing. You strength and size faster on roids than natty too. No downsides if you never come off. If you have $10/mo you got it.
>>
>>36774286

How would that save money exactly? Gear improves the conversion ratio. Pound for pound lbm it's way cheaper to roid than just lift and eat.
>>
>>36774296

He's 145lbs and swears he can't gain weight.

Soon as he comes off, he's gonna be right back to 145. If he doesn't come off, he's gonna be staying at 150-155. Either way, he's not gonna get what he wants out of the gear.
>>
>>36774304
But you're paying out the ass for the roids, and eating even more than you would without them even with the more efficient conversion.
>>
>>36774322

Eq and others increase appetite, that sounds like something he'd benefit from.
>>
>>36774328

The fact you spend less money means you spend less. It saves a shit load of money.
>>
>>36774330

They also spike your BMR. Whether he ends up roiding or not the dude needs to learn to eat if he ever wants to not be scrawny.
>>
Jesus, what has /fit/ become. I remember the first years and how much were roids hated here and people who did them were despised by about everyone.

Now, we have a constant fraud thread and several people advising and encouraging newbies to start taking roids. I foresee a future in which this place will be called 'bodybuiding' instead of 'fitness' . Well, we already lost the 'health' part.
>>
>>36774345
You're confused. You pay for the gear, and you pay for even more food because you eat more. The fact that you spend less per gram of new muscle is irrelevant.
>>
>>36774370
>encouraging

Its not if muscle is what you want.
>>
>>36774366
Seriously this, blame the homosexual agenda, fake natties, and current body threads.

The whole site gets worse every year though, and we're nearing uninhabitable levels of shittyness in 2016. Every board is infected with r9k and pol and at this point fit is just a teen depression forum with steroid abusers who drool over pictures of other steroid abusers
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 699x699) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 699x699
/fit/ is the last fucking place you need to be for advice on this. Go to rsteroids for actual realistic advice. And don't listen to any of the faggots saying that joint fuck ups is a meme.
Build a base. Learn form. Put on some natty weight. If you do this wrong without doing research, you WILL fuck your shit up. Would you rather blitz through it and hurt yourself, or take a bit more time, then juice up and build up the body of your dreams? You only have one, senpai, don't ruin it by leaping before you look
>>
Steroids aren't going to fix your insecurity scrawny
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.