[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the best whey? pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: pGNC1-2805121dt.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pGNC1-2805121dt.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
what's the best whey?
pic related
>>
Local whey sourced from local cows or milk products factory
Can be a touch pricy but it's the best you will get
>>
>>36773620
Whatever the fine gook working at GNC instructs me to buy
>>
If you're bulking, get the cheapest whey that is 100% whey... like the only ingredients are whey and xanthan gum. If you're on maintenance or cut, get one of the fancy wheys that cost more and have more leucine and/or glutamine. Leucine and glutamine are amino acids from protein and carry no calories, but give you extra nutrition you need in order to synthesize protein.
>>
>>36773679
kek
>>
>>36773645
(you)
>>
>>36773620
is it possible to buy wholesale whey straight from the farmers or cheese producers and cut out the middle man?
>>
>>36773788
possibly
>>
>>36773788
maybe yes, maybe no.
>>
>>36773788
basically no, unless ur willing to make a business name out of it
>>
I like Jarrows since there are no local dairy farmers where I am at.
>>
>>36773620
regular food. protein powder is a meme
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.