[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /fit/ hate me if you want, fuck it. The sticky is broken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Alright /fit/ hate me if you want, fuck it. The sticky is broken or I would look at it and not ask.

I need advice, I have roughly 8 weeks going from having done 0 cardio in a few years to running 1.5 miles in less than 12.38 for my police physical agility test. I have a job where I walk at least 6 miles a day, my leg strength is great, I'm just worried about achieving my goal.

This is important to me, I never thought I would make it so my dumb ass never prepared.

Less worrisome is the minimum 29 pushups and 38 sit ups in a minute. Anything I can do besides the exercise to get stronger and better at doing them?
>>
File: ohno.jpg (44 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
ohno.jpg
44 KB, 690x460
>>36771869
Please don't become a cop.

The last thing we need is another fat fuck cop who can't run and will fucking shoot someone.
>>
>>36771882
I'm 6'1 and weigh 180 pounds, not fat, just don't work out.

The decision of discharging a firearm is a personal one, someone who kills someone will have to live with it for the rest of their lives. Especially if you are in the wrong.

Shooting someone cannot be second guessed, or you can lose your life.

That said I am even tempered and have spent quite a few years around people and in situations where I have no weapon and I need to work situations as such, with my voice.

Your voice as a police officer is your greatest weapon.
>>
>>36771939
Still doesnt excuse you for being a lazy piece of shit. You sound like a college dropout. Kek, have fun failing your test .
>>
You miserable piece of shit as a COP who puts fucking work in I hope you fucking fail and I wouldn't trust my life in YOUR hands if you need to ask 4chan how to meet those miserable requirements.

I sincerely hope you fail so that someone who is more prepared and deserves the job gets it
>>
File: 1271792434626.gif (473 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1271792434626.gif
473 KB, 320x240
Hostility expected, but unneeded I guess I will ask and look elsewhere.
>>
>>36771869
Don't come here for advice. /fit/ is filled with /b/-tier retards who will only look down on you. There's a few good posters, but most people here will automatically hate you if you're new to the board.
>>
>>36771990

I'm protecting myself by keeping your dumb ass out of my ranks. Think about others for once you selfish fuck. Other people have to put their lives in YOUR hands and you can't even run to save them. Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>36771869
Go bug someone else ticket jockey you're department's PT standards are GARBAGE
>>
>>36772008
>Think about others

>I'm protecting myself

Maybe you should think about others?

>You cant run to save them
No, right NOW I can't thus you know, training so I can.

Fuck man, you're way too negative even for fucking 4chan. Who shit on you to get you like that?

>>36772030
Standards to get in, it's a 6 month academy where you continue training.
>>
>>36771939
>Shooting someone cannot be second guessed
Yes it can, happens all the time and should be.

>inb4 /pol/ that way or whatever

don't care
last comment anyway
>>
>>36772147

I am thinking about others. My brothers and sisters in blue who trust our lives to each other but people like you SLIP THROUGH THE CRACKS.

This job isn't for plebs who think it's cool to be a cop so how do I train for it :^) I'm not negative this isn't a job at the supermarket mother fucker. We don't need your kind here
>>
>>36772246
>People like you
I'm asking for tips and advice, you don't know really anything about me.

>This isn't a job for plebs
You're imagining who I am, without knowing me.

>We don't need your kind here
You act like its a secret goddamned club

Deduction; You are a physiological case special snowflake elitist prick, I'll use you as fuel for my fire.

Sounds like you fell through the physiological testing cracks.

Fuck you, and anyone like you.
>>
>>36772030
this
>>
look into lasix

Horses use it
>>
>>36771869
SS + GOMAD
4 scoops of weight gainer 2-3 times a day every day
>>
>>36771869
>VGcats
So much nostalgia. Why did he have to become unfunny?
>>
>>36772320

whatever you have to tell yourself this isn't a CAREER for the weak. That's why i'm trying to cut you OUT
>>
Am I the only one that thinks the sticky kinda sucks? Surely we can do better
>>
>>36772514
>Isn't a career for the weak
Again you act like you know me.
>>
You should start as soon as possible, go as fast as you can and try to get into the time range you want to be.
It's literally running you wanna get faster at putting one leg after the other?
Do it until you're good enough, now please leave and never return.
>>
>>36771882
fuck off nigger
>>
>>36771970
>>36772008
>>36772030
>>36772514
What's going on with your capitalization, senpai?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.