[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you find that you're a lot more boring since you became
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1421304712917.jpg (73 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1421304712917.jpg
73 KB, 633x758
Do you find that you're a lot more boring since you became fit? quiting alcohol i'm a different person and lost some friends (drinking buddies) I think I was having more fun drinking, eating and playing videogames desu.
>>
start doin meth.
>>
>>36770893
smoke weed instead
>>
Try heroin?
>>
>>36770893
Holy fuck iktf
>>
File: green_schmreen.jpg (62 KB, 1072x714) Image search: [Google]
green_schmreen.jpg
62 KB, 1072x714
>>36770903
this guy knows what's up
>>
>>36770893
This is when you're supposed to use steroids and make new degenerate friends.
>>
File: 1440984671417.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1440984671417.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
I was boring before so no
>>
>>36770893
No but I get what your saying. When I smoked weed I had a shit ton of friends and joked around having a blast.when I quit, almost everyone that I smoked with stopped hanging out with me. Kind of sad but that's life man things come and go.

Weed was fun but in the end it makes you lose your drive for life. Seek out better sources of highs like running, lifting, kissing that cute girl from class, helping someone in need and putting them back on their feet, building a buisness, reading good books, eating good foods (healthy of course), raising your future children and travelling. These are the best highs life has to offer. They are harder to get but the rewards are worth it. By removing alcohol or any other drug, you will be forced to cultivate an interesting life.

My first 2 years of not smoking weed was hell but I got in in my head that it'll be worth it and I see it paying off so far. Real happiness = progress in life
>>
Anyone unable to self moderate their vices is pathetically weak. You don't deserve fun if you are incapable of balancing it with responsibilities and goal following.
>>
>>36770893
I still eat, I never drank, and I still play videogames.

You don't have to dedicate 100% of your life to fitness, if anything it should make you more interesting not less.
>>
>>36770893
Yeah, don't let moral-cucks fool you. A sober life is a boring life.
>>
>>36770959
>these are the best highs life has to offer

oh for fucks sake shut the fuck up faggit with the cloying morality already, I know what you mean but cmon anon what the fuck do you even know about the best highs in life, you never got high with nothing else than weed and maybe alcohol
>>
Sound like some good friends ya got. The only thing you had in common was drinking/smoking?
>>
>>36771004
>Training seriously
>drinking

Pick one.
>>
>>36771062
I've done mdma, ecstasy, shrooms, lsd, cocaine, and ketamine. GTFO. I know from experience that these can be amazing but they can also fuck up your entire life and ambitions. I had the most spiritual moments in my life with shrooms and got many life lessons from LSD but I could feel my soul slowly being poisoned by them. People who are hooked on these drugs rely on them which lead to a chain reaction towards a pathetic existence. You never say youre going to do it more than once.
>>
>>36771322
>>36771033
Also to add on to this. I've seen my friends that still do this stuff and they look terrible. The thing with drugs or alcohol is that it hooks your mind into thinking "happiness" is found externally when really happiness is taking action towards the person you want to become and your dreams as CORNY and played out as I realize it sounds. The more you get hooked on those stimulation, the more you forget what "true happiness" is and the more you go down and down and down. Why else do you think homeless people are hooked on drugs and alcohol?
>>
>>36771322
>>36771358
point is some drugs are among the best experiences life has to offer, denying this and actually having had spiritual experiences with psychedelics only makes you a fucking hypocrite.

I don't care about your life, or your friends, or your "muh life changed after I ditched drugs". Mine too, but I don't avoid them like the plague because of having realised how destructive they can be, I just take it easy on them. I still do shrooms, LSD, mescaline, aya once in a while. I still smoke weed from time to time. I still k-hole myself into oblivion twice a year. I still snort some speed when I feel like it at some parties. And I consider myself a happy and successful man, with my ambitions up high and quite a lot of hobbies.

Truth is drugs provided me with a few of the best experiences I had in my life. Also with some of the worse. Of course you need the stability, the goals, the dreams, and this is what makes you truly happy in the long run. But you just sound like this kind of fagget who found jesus and forget everything that make him the person he is today.
>>
>>36770959
This to be honest with you family. This anon knows what's up.
>>
>>36771758
Read the book "change your brain change your life" by Dr amon. Shows the horrible effects drugs has on your brain. Look I know drugs can open people up to a new perspective but it's a slippery path man. Do you really want to risk your LIFE for a high? It's good in moderation but most people that I see that used it in moderation became a habit like myself. I went from smoking a gram of weed a month to a quarter ounce every 2 weeks. It didn't happen over night but a span of 4 years. The same with anything in life man. I have friends who NEVER would think about doing mdma try it once and then did it again in another half a year then started doing it every month and sometimes multiple times a week. This is not over 1 year but 4 years as well. The choices you make in your youth eCho throughout your life. Imagine if i never found fitness my life would be so fucking different I wouldn't even know what it would be like. That one decision changed my life. The same goes with drugs. One decision can chang the course of your life forever. Im not trying to sound like a faggot christiam good boy that's been sober his whole life (look above at the drugs i did) bc I know someone with self control and self awareness can control themselves but most people don't have that.

One pill isn't going to ruin your life but it will sketch in your brain that habit of taking that drug and you will eventually want more. Chronic cigarette smokers didn't always smoke a pack a day. They probably smoked one cigarette which eventually and slowly (key word is slowly) turned into a pack a day.
>>
I've always been boring and I have never had any friends. The only person who really even cared about me much was my mom and she's dying of breast cancer. At least she lived long enough to see some (however minor) positive changes in me though. So not really OP.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.