[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone tried Jim Stoppani's 12 week shortcut to size?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: drinkin jizz.jpg (66 KB, 714x447) Image search: [Google]
drinkin jizz.jpg
66 KB, 714x447
has anyone tried Jim Stoppani's 12 week shortcut to size? normally i'd avoid any routine with the word shortcut in it, but his seems to be ok. The only prob with it i see is this nigger wants me to eat over 5,000 calories/day based on my weight (280 fat fuck, btw). I've been lifting/dropping weight for about a month and a half now and i want to change up what i've been doing starting in may.

Thoughts? i won't reply for at least an hour, going to gym
>>
>>36766261
so you're a fat fuck, but you want to start bulking?

why??
>>
>>36766261
here's the link to it

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/shortcut-to-size-training.html
>>
Cut you fat disgusting sack of shit
>>
>>36766261
>280 lbs
>wants to bulk

Never gonna make it
>>
>>36766330
On second thought, this post is super obvious bait. Got me faggot.
>>
>>36766261
this program isn't for noobs, its for people that workout for some time and want to make more gainz
>>
What's the carb ratio to protein to fruit etc.
>>
>>36766261
You are already fat, you don't need to get fatter.

I have no clue who Jim Stoppani is or what his program is all about, but I already don't like it.
>>
File: (you).jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>come to talk about fitness
>get derided by fatties spouting pseudo-broscience

/fit/
>>
>>36766261
you can do the weight training program if you like but don't do the 5000 kcal nutrition plan. You need a caloric deficit. I wouldn't worry about all his pre workout stuff either, you'd just be throwing money at a problem that has a free solution
>>
>>36769121
Thanks. What I was looking for was an opinion on the routine. I would never eat that much or take any of the merchant's supplements
>>
>>36769672
>4x15 dl

Fuck you fatty. You've only been working out for 6 weeks. Just focus on losing weight
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.