[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a bigger fraud? Guy didn't even had it tough, his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1685204.png (33 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
1685204.png
33 KB, 170x170
Is there a bigger fraud? Guy didn't even had it tough, his dad was in the NBA and he probably had all the resources and facilities he needed to growing up to chase his passion, while his opponents had to experience the roughness of the streets to make it out of the hood.
>>
Fuck meant to post this on /sp/

Don't ban me mods
>>
>>36765663
He's one of the best shooters in the NBA. Who cares if he didn't grow up in the hood?
>>
>>36765663

fuck off nigger
>>
>>36765663
All the resources and he capitalized on them, just like you do with the internet. I don't see any problems here.
>>
Take 2
>>
If you fags want to argue. I posted this on /sp/ which I intended to, meet me there.
>>
>>36765772

He's mad because some the "street" black star athletes went to a school in the suburbs, got a bunch of special privileges, then a full ride to a top tier university where they got free everything and got to live like it was a resort vacation. Those are the "real niggas" that "made it out the hood".
>>
>>36765663
D A R S K I N N I G G A S M A D A F
>>
>>36765663
OP is British. He knows nothing of the hood. Laugh at him.
>>
>>36765663
lol what a faggot, kill yourself OP
>>
Nepotism is a grand thing ain't it.

Also not fraud because I don't see him perpetuating having grown up in the hood and having a rough life. Only lifestyle he acknowledges is his faith based lifestyle
>>
Kobe was rich too and his dad paved an easy life, doesn't take away the hard work and hours put in
>>
>>36765915

When you get older you'll realize that most every extremely successful person either came from wealth or their parents were EXTREMELY supportive and had a skillset to passed on to them.

Take Emma Watson for example - her one parent is a doctor, the other a lawyer, if I'm not mistaken. Her parents invested time and money into her.
Or Bill Gates, he grew up in a wealthy banking family of Seattle. He had a million dollar trust fund from his grandpa.

Most people's parents do not give a shit about their children's success, they're too wrapped up in themselves. I've learned of so many people who I thought were inspiring until I read up about them only to see that their mom or dad was 200% involved in helping them every step of the way, or they had money, or both.
>>
>>36765987
>Emma watson as an example of working for success

Kek
>>
>>36765663
Advantages or not, this mother fucker has more dedication in a day than you will ever have in your life. Do you have any idea how many times hes had to practice 3 pointers to hit them from where he does? Go kill yourself OP cuz you're never gonna make it faggot.
>>
>>36766111
He also has pretty genius shooting technique that's pretty difficult to get used to, much less perfect it the way he has
>>
>mfw I thought I was on /sp/
>athletes, career-ending injury etcetc
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 441x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 441x622
>>36765669
You know where you are ?
Get
The fuck
Outta here!
>>
>>36766643
This. I had to do a double take on the board header.

That being said. I'm getting sick of people hating on atheletes just because they are jealous that they play professionally for a living. Most of the hate comes from fat fucks or washed up high school players who don't train anymore. Seriously privieliged or not it's not like you can take some magic rich people pill and become a successful athelete.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 576x324
>>36765663
Okay let's settle this once and for all. Which player is 4chan and which player is reddit. I feel like Lebron is 4chan and Kobe is reddit. Lebron is just an all-round boss and general bad ass whereas Kobe is annoying and whiny af. Similar to 4chan vs reddit. Could just be a coincidence but I've wondered if their agents did this on purpose. Either way, it makes for entertaining basketball. Would be interested to hear your theories on which player is 4chan and which player is reddit and why.
>>
>>36768777
I can already tell that you are reddit
>>
I just realized i've never watched a full game of basket ball beginning to end.

>>36768777
I don't know who either oft those niggers are desu
>>
>>36765663
>he was given all the equipment necessary to succeed
>all the equipment necessary
>like a basketball and a hoop
I guess I was given all the equipment necessary to succeed too. Poor kids on the street have to walk to the park to find a hoop. They have it so rough
>>
>>36768777
But only Kobe has been accused of rape
>>
>>36768777
kobe is a fucking asshole what are you talking about
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.