[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend wants to start going to the gym with me to workout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: DSCF2336.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2336.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
My girlfriend wants to start going to the gym with me to workout her butt.

I was going to have her do wide leg squats and romanian deadlifts. Is that a good start? What other exercises should I have her do?
>>
I would say that starting strength is a good start as the name is right in the title. All those low bar squats and diddlies will work her as hard.
>>
>>36765319
should I have her do GOMAD?
>>
>>36765247
Only her butt?

No, upper body?

Well, yeah, squats, but make sure she goes deep.

No pussy-ass half-rep'ing.
>>
>>36765352
she's a swimmer so she does upper body workouts in the pool. I don't think she's too interested in bigger arms or upper body strength. I like slim arms on girls so I'm not gonna argue with her
>>
And she doesn't care at all about how much weight shes lifting, just wants her butt to get lifted and look better.

Is 5x10 the best way to go?

getting her to challenge herself on lifting heavier is going to be tricky. Most girls just don't have that mechanism that makes them want to lift heavy.
>>
File: 1427174373960-3.jpg (207 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1427174373960-3.jpg
207 KB, 540x720
>>36765247
I really, really like these pictures
>>
>>36765247
B U L G A R I A N L U N G E S
>>
Esti roman?
>>
>>36765500
I prefer the butt to have at least some crease but goddamn

>>36765528
thanks ill try those out

>>36765539
nope
>>
>>36765247

shes gonna dump your sorry ass then tyrone is gonna gets ass see you on /fit/ later crying > 'bros when does it get better?!'

top kek
>>
>>36765720
her butt is big for her frame so she already gets hit on by black guys. not gonna happen
>>
>>36765247

Low bar squat
Deadlift and deadlift variations (SLDL, RDL)
Adductor/abductor machine
Barbell hip thrust
Short step lunges
Glute ham raises if the gym has the equipment
>>
hip thrust and glute bridge take first priority
>>
>>36765739
top kek shes already getting filled with black count cockula she gonna gite birth to a black mamba top kek !
>>
>>36765742
Thanks bill. What about sets/reps? hypertrophy range?
>>
>>36765764
has your mental problem been diagnosed?
>>
>>36765913
suck this mental problem you bitch!

*uinzips dick*
>>
File: 58FyRdI.jpg (33 KB, 484x499) Image search: [Google]
58FyRdI.jpg
33 KB, 484x499
>>36765247
Goodmornings or weighted backextensions are great for hamstrings and glutes. People don't often name these but honestly they're amazing, also girls with developed hamstrings are fucking hot.
>>
>>36765898
Not him, but yes. At least 3×8
>>
>>36766383
yeah they are. I think it's becoming the new body standard.
>>
Oh and can the RDL be done with a smaller barbell? the ones that aren't adjustable (what are they called?) it should be quite a bit lower weight than regular deadlifts right?

I'll probably be trading off sets but I don't like unloading and loading 300 pounds a bunch of times
>>
Can somebody post the butt routine pic
>>
>>36765898
3-5 for the heavy lifts like squat and deadlift for 3 sets or so.
other ones should be heavy enough to do 8-10 with effort for 3 or 4 sets.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.