[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be lonely /fit/izen >go to Uni >6'0 180lbs (82
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ct.jpg (87 KB, 600x886) Image search: [Google]
ct.jpg
87 KB, 600x886
>be lonely /fit/izen
>go to Uni
>6'0 180lbs (82 kilos)
>go to gym fairly often
>meet gorgeous qt 3.14
>hang out with her more and more
>start spending the night with her
>start missing a few gym days
>officially dating her now
>stopped going to the gym completely
>we are together all the time now, and she constantly wants to eat fast food
>tfw I followed through with this for the first3-4 months of the relationship because I was so blinded by my feels
>now 215lbs, and she occasionally cracks jokes about my body
>"haha baby I love you, but you're getting fat"
What do, /fit/? I love this girl, so I can't dump her... I am trying to get back on track by cutting out sugary drinks, fast food, and running this upcoming summer and doing calisthenics, but she is always bringing shit food over to my place and eating/drinking it in my face.

Why didn't you tell me that having a gf would do this to me? I want freedom from her gluttonous ways. I know this has happened to one of you before, yeah? pic unrelated
>>
>>36763303
You did this to yourself faggot because you didn't have the balls to say no and establish limits on the relationship
>>
>>36763303
how fat is she?

is she a landwhale?
>>
>>36763385
she's 5'11 and she weighs about 120 pounds (54 kgs). She's pretty thin, but she's getting thicker....
>>
>>36763303
Are w*men, dare I say it, natural gains goblins?
>>
>>36763303

Have a bit of discipline jesus christ
>>
Weird...my girlfriend condones for me to lift. Hell she even recently started lifting herself without me having to nudge her (she's high test).

Maybe I just got lucky
>>
>>36763452
If she didn't get fat eating like that you shouldnt have either. Order less food, eat smaller portions.

Start making time for yourself to go to the gym. Go without her, or drag her along!
>>
>>36763303
myth confirmed, gfs are gainz gobilns
>>
>>36763452
>she's 5'11 and she weighs about 120 pounds (54 kgs). She's pretty thin, but she's getting thicker....

sounds like you should tell her that as well. Honestly, just stop eating shit. If she brings it over and tries to shame you into eating it ask her if she wants you to be fat or fit?

Also, you need to shoot back and not let her make fun of your body. Shit's off limits. If she continues, you find her biggest insecurity and attck it, and that should be the end of that.
>>
>>36763839
>Also, you need to shoot back and not let her make fun of your body. Shit's off limits. If she continues, you find her biggest insecurity and attck it, and that should be the end of that.

If the roles were reversed you would hear harpies all over the SJWeb saying it's verbal abuse.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.