[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Douchehouse Rat at My Gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: moe.jpg (55 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
moe.jpg
55 KB, 500x375
So I went to my local gym today to do my usual routine, and some fucking cunt was on the oly platform doing curls, overhead squats, and rows with just the bar.

Fine I think, I don't need the platform until I've done my squats and THE PRESS. So I wait for the qt to finish up her squats in the squat rack. Do my squat set, do my THE PRESS. Then decide I'll give Mr. Curls-on-the-oly-platform another few minutes.

Probably 10-15 minutes go by, with me thinking that "surely this is his last set". But he just kept going and going with his shitty 45lb curls, squat, and rows.

Eventually I ask "How much longer will be you be". Not even rudely, just trying to keep things civil, you know, like I was legitimately curious how much longer he was going to be.

He snaps back at me "I'll be however long I want to be, why are you trying to rush me?"

So I get pretty miffed at this point, and tell him that he can do his shitty routine literally anywhere else. And he basically just tells me that he's gonna do whatever he wants on the only oly platform.

I call him a fucking douchebag, and he just turns around and continues to curl his 45lbs.

Jesus Christ I wanted to punch him so fucking badly, but I also don't want to get kicked out of my gym/charged with assault.

What the fuck do I do in a situation like this? I stood my ground, but in the end I can't force him to get off the equipment without getting physical. He basically hogged the platform for another 30-40 minutes while I went and did some light cardio.
>>
>>36761037
Best bet is calling them weak as fuck, and tell them their baby routines are shit and will never have any results.
>>
>>36761083
Alternatively, put a stretching MAG down next to him and just warm up.
The second he goes for water or sits down to rest you take the bar and load it up, say "Oh, I though you were doing burn reps and you finished"
>>
>>36761104
Mat* stupid phone
>>
>>36761083

Yeah, I would hope that works. Honestly I just need something to say that will start a fight, but something where he hits first.

I was actually surprised he didn't even respond to me calling him a douchebag right to his face.
>>
>>36761116
Dyels will almost always talk tough and back away at the last moment.
I had a similar situation, dyel was hogging the only free rack to do pulleys and bosu ball crunches. I was polite and asked how many sets he had left, and if I could work in. He said he had at least 30 more sets and laughed at the idea of working in. Gave me a shit eating smile.
I was mad. I stretched for a little while to kill time, then the other rack opened up.
Once I did my squats I followed him around and stole all the equipment he was using when he tried to superset
>>
You tell him to fuck off and do whatever he is doing somewhere more appropriate; which is anywhere BUT on a lifting platform.
>>
File: 1396099652368.jpg (33 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1396099652368.jpg
33 KB, 460x276
>>36761445
>Once I did my squats I followed him around and stole all the equipment he was using when he tried to superset
>>
>>36761037
drop a plate on his foot you fucking pussy
>>
>>36761037
You sound like a raging fedora faggot
Heres your (OP)
>>
>>36761516
It was full gym bully mode. He left when I stole the 2nd set of dumbbells he tried using, and sat on the abdominal crunch machine he was using
>>
>>36761037
Did it not occur to you to bring this up with the Management?
>>
File: 1457021698515.jpg (80 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
1457021698515.jpg
80 KB, 600x596
>>36761445

Kek. You did the right thing.
>>
>>36761037
>douchehouse
I love this new meme
>>
>>36761564
Only pussies bring management into lifters dilemmas
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.