[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do tall people age faster or are they just more susceptible to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (33 KB, 399x368) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33 KB, 399x368
Do tall people age faster or are they just more susceptible to age related diseases?
>>
Oops I meant to post this on /sci/ oh well
>>
>>36760668
Their body just takes too much energy to sustain so they all die young and I move in and sleep with their daughter to breed smaller children
>>
>>36760676
I'm sorry your statement doesn't make sense
>>
>>36760668
you cant convince yourself to be happy your a manlet faggot
>>
People age at the same time, unless you go around the sun.
>>
well it's possible they have worse joint health and that leads to inactivity which leads to poor overall health.
>>
>>36760712
>>36760712
Actually I'm 6'6" and scared of getting grey hair at 30
>>
>>36760683
Larger people require more intake in their life to sustain their ability to live. The building blocks of life are the same no matter what size you take so their maintenence is the same as well. The more blocks you happen to have the more you need to maintain to keep them healthy. Tall people generally die young because their body gives out and gives up
>>
>>36760871
So are you saying that it's because they age faster then?
>>
I'm 6'2 and every single one of my family members is tall. I have several relatives who are approaching 90 (one of them is 6'4). Stay mad.
>>
>>36760969
Stay healthy, lanklet
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.