[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ how can I be a better gym bully?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
/fit/ how can I be a better gym bully?
>>
>>36759369
You look more like the gym fucboi
>>
File: costanza.jpg (101 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
101 KB, 1600x1600
>half sleeve
>>
By targeting the poo in loos, fresh off the boats, and other assorted refugees that are making our lives that much more unpleasant.
>>
Gym bully general?

>walk up to guy in squat rack
>smile and ask what hes working on in the middle of his set
>"*grunt* ugh, squats"
>chuckle look at form up and down and say "no you arent"
>>
>>36759369
dont have a 4 inch penis you fucking fag
>>
File: devililsh.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
devililsh.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>36759418

>guy's waiting for the machine i'm using
>tell him 3 sets
>do 4
>>
go up to anyone warming up with the bar and spot them.
>>
>>36759460
i would laugh

as the warming up guy

especially if it was on the squats i do with the bar on cold days

yeee
>>
>>36759481
yeah i'd think it's a joke
>>
>>36759449
You sick son of a bitch
>>
>>36759449
яяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяя
>>
Tell someone you are a personal trainer and would like to offer a free form critique on their squats. Then when he unracks and is in position, lay down and position your head under his crotch and tell him youll let him know when hes squatted low enough.

Protip:never say when hes low enough
>>
>>36759542
devilled egg
>>
>>36759405
>had a Pajeet ask me how to target abs once.
>smelled like curry, vinegary urine, and gooch sweat.
>Taught him a rotator cuff exercise and told him to breathe in and out really fast as he did it to "activate his core".
>was doing it a week later and would always smile and wave at me when he saw me come in.
>>
>>36759405
you might want to try out /pol/ and /b/

they ran into more refugee sandniggers in gyms
>>
>>36759589
L U C I F E R I A N
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.