[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It finally happened fit.... Fuck >See all the embarassing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: dog5.jpg (63 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
dog5.jpg
63 KB, 960x686
It finally happened fit....
Fuck

>See all the embarassing mistakes you autists fucks made in the gym and post about.
>"I will never spill the spaghetti over grill"
"I will never be like them"
>Feel like I have gained the insight of a thousand men, and can never myself topple.
>But today, the pillars of confidence came tumbling down
>Had mexican buffet for bulk night night before, all was great.
>In fact, it was not the mexican that was the problem, but my frail constitution.
>Had been sick for a week, and decided I would push through and go mexican to get all the carbs back.
>Head into gym feeling like Baki after defeating the Yasha Ape, ready to fuck shit up.
>Have a great workout, PR's on almost all main lifts.
>Decide to do some cardio because I still feel like I should run off whats left of my cold.
>Running for about 5 mins, and then...
>My bowls start to growl, and alas, I can feel something is amiss.
>Without any warning, and too fast for my sphinter muscle to react, liquid shit just comes oozing out of my ass.
>Wearing my swiming trucks/atheltic pants that have that mesh, so you dont need underwear, but its still loose.
>Liquid poo in the loo just oozing down my leg onto the treadmill
>I wish I can say I am joking about this next part.
>The liquid was just a right mixture, and it stuck to the treatmill track, rotated under, flung back out the front on to the mirror.
>I grab my gym bag, and just leave.

>I should probably go clean the drivers seat now.
>>
don't worry bro, everyone has diarrhea on public some time in their lives
>>
>>36758765
eggsdee
>>
You should probably fine a new gym OP LOL
>>
>>36758765
I feel you OP. I've nearly shit myself thinking that I've had to fart, but in actuality hell's stew was brewing in my bowls.

but lol you should kill yourself.
>>
>>36758825
I've already called up the only other gym
Planet Shitness.
>>
meme magic

if dubs op will have the shits again
>>
>>36758850
The only way to deal with that place is to put your ear buds in crank it up and ignore the lunk alarm
>>
t. Ameriburger
>>
>>36758765
Whelp, time to switch gyms buddy.
>>
>>36758765
I think the human race should give everyone mulligans on diarrhea. Like everyone gets it and knows how awful it is, ive never judged someone harshly for a diarrhea incident just felt bad for them. Shit sucks familia.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 569x510
>>36758765
Pepe has gone too far.
>>
File: image.gif (704 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
704 KB, 480x270
Jesus fucking Christ OP, I'd change cities and name if I were you, that shit's gonna be on a tape
>>
File: image.gif (39 KB, 300x181) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
39 KB, 300x181
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 382x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 382x498
>>36760091
Never. We meme magic now
>>
File: 1349886953542.png (153 KB, 1052x536) Image search: [Google]
1349886953542.png
153 KB, 1052x536
>>36758765
reminded me of this.
>>
>>36758765
This is why I always shit in the morning and then lift in the morning afterwards
>>
File: nighmare vision goggles.jpg (40 KB, 500x242) Image search: [Google]
nighmare vision goggles.jpg
40 KB, 500x242
>>36758765
Though it's probably meaningless, know at least one anon sympathizes with you. That shit is awful, just try to put this behind you.

>no matter how successful you are, you will always remember that moment and have hot flashes of embarrassment when you do.
>>
>>36760232
>That shit is awful, just try to put this behind you.

He's already put it behind, under, and all over himself.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting (1).jpg (136 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting (1).jpg
136 KB, 800x800
>>36758765
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>36758765
Came for the pic. Fucking why pepe.
>>
>>36760221
Fukkin Hugo Hornet.
>>
Not the same, but here's my only story

>be in HS, I think 15-16
>didn't take morning shit, went to school
>varsity football practice after school, still all good
>10 min walk home afterwards through a big plaza
>cross street into plaza, feel gurgling
>oh no
>decide to power walk to get home, hate public toilets
>not even 30 sec later, pain in stomach
>oh fuck
>sit down on bench literally 2 min away from home on front sidewalk of plaza at edge of parking lot
>fucking pain
>will undoubtedly shit if I stand up
>somehow end up shitting solid balls while sitting there
>stealthily roll these balls out of shorts whilst constantly scanning for eyes/pedestrians
>get up and leave shit on bench
>still take massive shit
Thank god I was going commando in shorts. I still wonder what happened after somebody discovered the shitballs. Pretty sure nobody saw me though
>>
OP here.
My college friend who gets off later just got out.
Nobody was really making a fuss over the incident, but he heard it from Jill (the front desk)
But the treadmil alley was closed for a bit.

He doesnt know who did it.

I actually think I may be in the clear
>>
File: 80586284.jpg (73 KB, 600x299) Image search: [Google]
80586284.jpg
73 KB, 600x299
>>36758765
>sitting in Uni class taking midterm exam.
>getting gurgling in stomach that includes waves of cramping. Only half way through 70 question exam not including essay portion.
> Plow through exam and slam it on the table on way out. While people watch me penguin walk out the door. Professor evil eyeing me out.
>Begin penguin run to bathroom that is on floor below.
>can't hold and leakage ensues.
> Stick my ass in the urinal and let loose. Wall and urinal covered in rancid yellowish diarrhea.
>Praying no one walks in. Especially someone from the class.
> squeeze ass tight and waddle into a stall with shit dripping onto pants and floor. Give another ass blast into toilet.
> Run out of bathroom like Flash with shit stained pants. And get shit all over my car upholstery on way home.

Don't take creatine sterons buckeroo.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.