[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: dSpPR32.jpg (27 KB, 421x480) Image search: [Google]
dSpPR32.jpg
27 KB, 421x480
That feel when you can do a set of pause reps with 2pl8

That feel when you're texting the QT blond from the GNC and flirting in English and French (she's a french minor).
That feel when she texts you saying
>"Ahh je dors mieux quand je suis couché à côté de quelqu'un la nuit"
and tells you to come over tonight
>>
>>36758202
>couché
>she
>>
>>36758202
gynecological nurse convention?
>>
>>36758630
Well, she's only a french minor. If she was a french major and I wasn't using Google translate so much, I'd be more concerned with her conjugation>>36758708
>>
Got an interview tomorrow for a high paying job any tips bros?

Also finally hit 150lbs on OHP for one rep
>>
>>36758708
Ah botched that last post.
GNC is a supplements store
>this girl will be my gain train to discount town
>>
>>36758856
I'm happy for you anon. You should arrive earlier than they asked.
>>
>>36758856
Arrive earlier than they ask like >>36758894 Said
Be well groomed and it's better to overdress than under dress.
If all else fails try to duck his dick
>>
File: Somesortoffeels.jpg (315 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Somesortoffeels.jpg
315 KB, 800x450
>Life is pretty rough at the moment
>Nothing serious, just stress and social pressures
>Self-criticism commands most of my thoughts
>About once a week I have pretty serious down moments where I abuse drugs and alcohol
>Look at my life objectively
>I have it really fucking good and I'm working towards so many life goals
>Realise that so many of my peers look up to me and my direction
>Realise that in 10 years I'll look back at this time as a golden time and probably have some serious nostalgia about it.

Its an abstract sort of feel
>>
>met a qt3.14 grill at a brewery about 10 days ago
>fucking dug her immediately
> asked her out
>she said yeas
> immediately quit smoking, and made a goal to work out 5x/week with hiking or disc golf (live in the mountains) on weekends, weather permitting.
> started right there
> go on date a week later
> have a blast
> continue into next week

So she's great and I'm working it best I can. But for some reason, meeting her just kinda gave me a swift kick in the ass. I work out more often, and harder. And since quitting smoking, almost immediate changes in overall health and attitude. Physical changes minimal and contuing to at clean.

It'll take time, but I am going to look good naked again!

Feels real good! Now I'm starting to understand what /fit/ is talking about.
>>
>>36760913
How old are you bro?
>>
>>36760967

I'm by no means depressed, but I'm gaining traction in an industry that has unique sorts of pressures (Film).
>>
>>36761009

Haha holy shit you are literally me
>>
File: oui.jpg (131 KB, 525x809) Image search: [Google]
oui.jpg
131 KB, 525x809
>>36760956
you about to shit the bed brah

mfw shes dating other dudes too
>>
>>36760913
That kind of self-criticism is key to success in a field like that though. I'm in the arts as well, and pretty much always feel down on myself because I'm so self-critical, but people who know me think of me as a golden boy who's got it all together.

I think there's another kind of person who's dissatisfied in spite of high achievement, and that's the sort who is always worried about what other people think. If that criticism really comes from within, then you have a gift compared to those people.
>>
>>36761019

Solid.

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll both make it. If not then we can both die of overdoses at 27 and leave behind a body of work that pretentious arts students will circlejerk over for years to come. Thats the dream.
>>
Younger sis switches schools. Sends me a photo of a concert ticket obe day, out of blue.
>This girl from my class is goin' there
I'm 19, she's 17
At the concert
A qt3.14 blonde, bit petite.
Great taste in music, shares mine
>inb4 /mu/ fag
>yes, trvefag
We hit it off
I've returned to the gym immediately adter a 2-year break. 2 weeks into 4-5 workouts a week. Beastmode engaged, muscles bulging. Fuck teag
>>
>>36761142
Fuck yeah, actually
>>
>>36758202
>implying i talk french
>implying it doesnt say "oh anon your dick is so small i would rather fuck my pillow"
>>
>25
>Haven't worked out in years
>bf and I broke up about a month ago
>started weight lifting and cardio again after years of neglect
< only skipped one workout so far,diet is solid.
>Feeling stronger.
>Feels good.
>>
>>36760956
Happy for you
>>
>>36758202
>learning a language of a dying people
>>
>have qt3.14 gf, 10/10, lifts, is actually strong, earns, cooks, great personality.
>quit toxic job I hated, have much better, higher earning job lined up.
>time off between to see friends etc.
>haven't lost too much strength.

...little things, feels good.
>>
>>36761058
I'm just happy to be on the right path again.
>>
>>36761312
Meh, we get so many arabs, the language won't die.
>>
>>36761341
Fuck yeah, man. I'm trying to quit smoking as well. Congrats on making better life choices.
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>36758202
>get a second blanket thats really thick
>roll it up
>make sure it feels about the same as a female(or how i imagine a female feels)
>cuddle it for the rest of the night
Feels pretty good
>>
>>36758202
>where do you see yourself 15 years from now

Well
>2009
>only play video games and watch anime
>ask my self will I be doing the same stuff 5 years or so later
>would I even still be playing video games and watching anime?
>2016
>still only play video games and watch anime but now I weight lift

feels bad man. I am just wasting my time for nothing. I remember at the end of each year I look back and go damn, I have not changed at all this year, what am I doing? I also often look back to my teenage years and just think to myself, "Fuck why did I even care what people thought about me back then". I fear the same thing will happen when I turn 30. Why did I even care what my co-workers thought about me then, I should have just fucked all the bitches.

On the bright side I managed to hit 2x5 100lb inclined DB bench press today.
>>
To all people: why ever even quit lifting in the first place, now suddenly you meet a qt and you're high on that dopamine rush, but that'll fade after a few months and you're back to your old self, with or without the qt

Tl;dr discipline and structure in all aspects of life (lifting, sleep schedule, university, work) will over triumph that small period of time where you have an intense amount of motivation (like you're having now).

Tldr structural > temporary
>>
File: 1404610543788.jpg (21 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1404610543788.jpg
21 KB, 396x385
> discovered how to remain motivated to keep working out and not giving a shit about grills or what the rest of the world is doing
>>
File: 1401232266584.jpg (150 KB, 1200x852) Image search: [Google]
1401232266584.jpg
150 KB, 1200x852
>got accepted into university I wanted
>being more productive, not as bored during my freetime
>seriously studying French
>started to finally count calories and make gains instead of assuming I'm eating big while clearly not gaining weight
>still can't believe I got accepted into uni

good feels man, good feels
>>
>>36761552
Try taking the TCF for French if you ever want a first qualification. It only lasts 2 years unlike the DALF but it's a single test for all levels. So you can use it to find out what level you're working at. Then you can take DELF/DALF at the right level later.
>>
File: 1458344358597.jpg (42 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1458344358597.jpg
42 KB, 600x800
>>36761396
iktfb
>>
>>36760913
>looking back at a 'golden time'
not even once m8
>>
>>36761626

Best midget ever 2bh
>>
>>36761009
Joe?
>>
>>36761740
Nope, I have a feeling there are a fair few self-critical film students out there.
>>
>>36761671
Close but no
>>
>>36758630
kek
>>
>>36761809
>hot midget thread

the thread i never knew i wanted
>>
>>36758202
>that feel when you're so excited about this
>that feel when she's done this literally DOZENS of times already with better looking guys than you
>that feel when she's probably just using you as a rebound from Chad
>that feel when this is just something fun and temporary for her when you're getting attached (DON'T DENY IT, you KNOW you're thinking about her too much) and she literally doesn't think about you other than when your phone rings
>tfw you realise you can't escape genetic destiny
>>
>>36761508

Discovered?

So you know what it is that keeps you motivated?

I have no idea how i make myself go to the gym 5x a week, i just do it. And when people ask me " how do you stay motivated" or stuff like that, i have no idea how to respond because i dont know it myself
>>
>Used to work at a hardware store
>had a harem of girl coworkers who id hang out with all day during work and after work
>get a different gf
>gf doesnt like me hanging out with my girls
>get a much better job anyway and stop seeing them because we dont work together anymore
>they still wanna be my friends but gf is insecure and doesnt want it
>eventually stop seeing them altogether
>gf breaks up with me after 2 years
>text one of the girls
>shes hesitant but wants to hang out
>she has a bf of 6 years and i know it so i literally just want to be her friend
>hang out last night
>shes fucking gorgeous
>10/10 material
>we flirt a bit
>start to catch feelings
>know nothing can happen
>she offers to set me up with her 7/10 sister
>might do it
>>
>>36760913
DON'T LOOK BACK
YOU AREN'T GOING THAT WAY
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.