[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please tell me why my and other obese people's legs are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Knock-knees.jpg (35 KB, 334x280) Image search: [Google]
Knock-knees.jpg
35 KB, 334x280
please tell me why my and other obese people's legs are pointed (somewhat) like pic related

is it just the fat on my inner thighs? is it purely the weight? will it go away once I lose the weight?

help.
>>
>>36757814
Weak legs compared to how much you weigh. You're body is doing that to help relieve joint stress, if your legs were more muscular you wouldn't have to compensate
>>
Your legs are buckling under your immense mass
>>
>>36757814
Better than bowed legs

At least you can fix yours
>>
>>36757814

Height and weight?
>>
>>36757814
it's a condition that only happens to normal, healthy sized people
>>
Imbalance in your legs.

Strengthen your quads/ass. Work on your arches of your feet.

(assuming you don't have some sort of abnormality causing this, and you are just fat and out of shape).

And lose weight fat ass
>>
>>36757846
5'6" 230lbs now, max was 270lbs
>>
File: lcs.jpg (11 KB, 233x192) Image search: [Google]
lcs.jpg
11 KB, 233x192
There are actually a few factors at play. Weight and height are certainly an issue, but a majority of th epopulation has what's called lower cross syndrome. Has to do with the amount of sitting we do. If you look at babies they naturally like to sit with their feet up close to their bums. Sitting in a chair is a learned activity and has long term consequences.
>>
File: shame_400x400.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
shame_400x400.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>>36757885
>>
>>36757845

How?
>>
I have same problem too and I'm not even fat ;_;
>>
hip width and femur length can cause knock knees

commonly in women cause of the 2 properties

work on your posture and consciously be aware of your center of gravity (larger mass over a smaller stand = more energy efficient so fat people do this often)

strength your fucking legs
>>
>>36757814
Same thing happens if you try and squat too much weight. Imagine you never took the weight off your shoulders. You might get used to the weight and Become mentally habituated to it but your form will still be awful and your buckling knees and hunched core would become chronic conditions. Knee pain, difficulty breathing, and and excessive fatigue would become facts of life. The motorized carts at Wallmart would even start to look appealing.
>>
>>36757814
I have this
Always have
It's not cause you're fat, it's genetic
If you're an adult, the only way to fix it now is surgery
>>
>>>36754239
The answers you seek are in this no homo thread from yesterday.
>>
>>36757838
>This.
>>
>6'3
>210
>trex mode body from cross country in school

My knees touch before my feet do. I also have a very low left arch. Could that be it?
>>
>>36757814
I used to have pretty serious knock knees, heavy squats/deadlifts and losing weight fixed them to the point where they look normal now.
>>
>>36757814
Knee valgus.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.