[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All right /fit/ i've read the sticky, picked up the spaghetti,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 43918589102.jpg (567 KB, 1280x1778) Image search: [Google]
43918589102.jpg
567 KB, 1280x1778
All right /fit/ i've read the sticky, picked up the spaghetti, and im headed for the gym right now.
Im a 5'6" skeleton. Any ex-spooksters got any specific advice?
>pic related. I want to achieve brucemode
>>
I'm not necessarily an ex-spookster yet but I've gained 10 pounds over the last year which is amazing personally. The best advice I could give is eat like you'll never see another meal. It seems easy, but it's more difficult than you'd think. Always make sure to have a snack nearby, and snack about every 2 hours at minimum. Drink as much water as is safe. And if your trying to gain weight stay away from caffene, as it will just boost your metabolism more.
>>
>>36757126
What do you mean snacks? I have a fruit shop literally a block away but I don't know if eating apples carrots and bananas will help.
Also, thanks on the caffeine tip. Rip soda you will be missed.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2818x3760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2818x3760
>>
>>36757169
I mean just any type of food that you can munch on to give yourself some calories,fruiand veggies are probably just fine, I normally have a cliff bar and and some kind of fruit. And as far a givin up soda try replacing it with Gatorade or Arizona tea makes the transition a bit easier!
>>
>5'6"

Why even bother?
>>
>>36757294
>Gatorade or Arizona tea

Literally uncarbonated soda
>>
>>36757314
>120lb, 6'0

Why even bother?
>>
>>36757012
drink your calories if you have to

everything else is in the sticky

hell that probably is as well.
>>
>>36757314
>>36757346
>under 6'5"
When will they ever learn?
>>
>>36757332
Not him but yeah I drank like 600-1000ml of soda every day so trying to quit quit was hella hard.
Arizona and gatorade are less bad, but since op has access to easy fruit, he should be drinking natural stuff.
>>
>>36757395
Drink whole milk.
>>
File: skellymode.jpg (17 KB, 354x256) Image search: [Google]
skellymode.jpg
17 KB, 354x256
Former skelly here: Skelly mode sucks but if you establish good eating habits now, you'll pretty much always be cut which is a sick perk. Don't dirty bulk unless you're really having a hard time putting on any weight.
Pro-tip from my experience: When you joke with your friends about how big you are and they think you're an asshole instead of laugh, you've made it.
>>
>>36757012

>Current 5'6 ultra skelly here
i have quite shit eating habits, ive done enough research and i know what to do as far as eating, routine, and workout but cant find the time to do that stuff with school and work. I'm gonna have to do more leg days because I work in manual labor. Hopefully we make it together op!
>>
>>36758492
OP here. Literally just left the gym.
Jesus christ my arms are pudding but I feel good. I've been changing my diet and have the will to achieve my goal. You and I brother, we'll leave spooksland and become the husbandos.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.