[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Odd weight distribution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Hi /fit/ I have, as the subject suggests, a weird weight distribution. I weigh 145ish lbs and am 5'9" (I am 18). I have a lot of ass and upper leg fat, and I mean A LOT. but little to no shoulder or pectoral fat, what the fuck should I do? admittedly I want to spend as little time in the gym ass possible,
>>
Lucky you, you have feminine genetics

There's literally zero things you can do to change your fat distributions. You can only cut fat from all over your body
>>
Sheeeet, oh well, better luck in the next life, thanks for the help m80.
>>
Not OP

I have feminine weight distribution but I'm otherwise masculine

What gives
>>
>>36755537
You can build muscle in certain areas to make them bigger though. For instance, you can build your upper body muscles and cut your fat down to low levels. When you have too much fat, that's where it'll tend to go. But that doesn't mean you need to have too much fat
>>
>>36755571
So, I'll have to have a shredded upper body in order to look normal?
>>
>>36755570
It's all just genetics
>>
More muscle causes more testosterone release, which affects fat distribution. Losing fat & gaining muscle will also change your shape.
>>
>>36755571
Forgot to mention that I've tried losing my ass fat, but it hardly even changes, I spent hours working on the static bike and It wouldn't fucking go.
>>
>>36755581
To look "normal", all you have to do is stay the same

To look really good, just build muscle and lose fat through bulking and cutting
>>
>>36755497
Do you have very little facial/arm/leg hair?
>>
>>36755604
Ahh, okay
>>
>>36755615
fucking loads of arm and leg hair and
>>
>>36755626
Well the good news is it's not Klinefelter's. Just eat clean and lift heavy.
>>
>>36755640
okay
>>
>>36755497
I have a similar issue but shoulders are really broad with fat on my back and torso. I think i'm just fat though after reading up on that Kleinfelter shit.
>>
>>36755663
Yeah, I would fucking hate to have that
>>
What if we're all just fatasses who notice feminine fat more because it's that much more distasteful
>>
Wait a second, If there is anybody here still, could this come as a result of being fat during puberty and losing a lot of weight quickly following puberty?
>>
>>36755711
Same scenario here and same weight distribution here
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
bumping for information regarding me and this guy>>36755720
>>
File: JustDesserts-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (45 KB, 544x544) Image search: [Google]
JustDesserts-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
45 KB, 544x544
>>36755720

I have the same issue. Just genetics. You will lose fat the same way girls do - aka everywehre else first before the back of tris, glutes, and inner thighs go. Should be around 12% body fat before those areas start to get worked on.

Look into yohimbine + caffeine fasted cardio when you get lean enough, should help alot but until then just diet normally.
>>
>>36755808
thanks for the advice, are you saying that you have overcome this issue, that you are overcoming this issue or that you are looking into it?
>>
>>36755497
>>36755519
Take some hormones, buy some cute lingerie and thigh highs, and live in my house as my sissy whore.
>>
>>36755822
I am currently overcoming the issue. Spent a bit researching it cause I got depressed over how chunky my lower body was compared to my upper body. Lyle Mcdonald's Stubborn Fat Solution goes over the biological reason for why lower body fat is so hard to remove so you should look that up for more info

Its recommended that you build some muscle in yuor upper body cause you're gonna look like a hungry skelly with t-rex thighs if you don't have a base already though. Depending on your current body fat % you might need to diet for a while since literally everything but your leg fat will go away first if you really do have the female fat distribution pattern

On the plus side we are less at risk for heart disease I think? Pear vs apple shape and all
>>
>>36755874
no thanks
>>
>>36755883
okay, ill take your advice, cheers mate
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.