[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After how many year did you see the light, /fit/? After 3 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
After how many year did you see the light, /fit/?

After 3 years I understood that basically 4/5 of known natty lifters are not actually natural.
>>
>>36755363
if you think that physique isnt achievable natty you clearly do not even lift.
>natty
>big
><10% bf
pick two
>>
>>36755363
>>36755398
holy shit, I just googled that image and found out who that is. Was he off cycle in this gif?
>>
for non-retarded people it happens between 2nd and 3rd year. not earlier and not later than that
>>
After about 3 months on /fit/
>>
>>36755413
off cycle?
you're still in a strong delusion phase, m8
on his natty test he'd be like half the size
>>
>>36755429
What's your problem? Why so fundemental?
>>
>>36755429
when does it happen for retarded people? sooner than 2 years? later than 3?
>>
>>36755825
depends on the kind of retardation obviously
>>
I realized my goal body was on gear and my whole life changed.

It was klokov btw
>>
>>36755847
phew, i'm glad my goal body is scooby
>>
How many scoops should i do for that body?
>>
who is it?
>>
>>36756023
Pretty sure its Mischa J... Janizec? Aka Polska Genetics or something
>>
>>36755363
you're all pathetic

you could get the body in the OP after a few years of solid lifting and clean eating
>>
>>36756167
said no one lifting for more than 2 years ever
>>
>>36755902
all of them
>>
Lifting 4 years here.

I look really good compared to normies, so long as I am lean.........but if I have high bodyfat I just look like a non-lifter due to how small natty muscle mass is, fat covers it way too easily, need to stay lean to look like you lift as a natty.
>>
When you realize the scoobster isn't natty
>>
>>36756401

>tfw leaner and smaller you get the bigger you appear.
>>
File: 1408944706096.png (80 KB, 300x255) Image search: [Google]
1408944706096.png
80 KB, 300x255
natty goals are easier to achieve (if you are consistent and patient), and bitches love the healthy lifestyle that comes with them.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.