[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> that guy who goes to the gym to do crunches and bodyweight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: freaks-geeks-stink-eye.jpg (32 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
freaks-geeks-stink-eye.jpg
32 KB, 500x376
> that guy who goes to the gym to do crunches and bodyweight exercises
>>
I do my calisthenics stuff at home before going to the gym, then go to the gym to lift heavy. Is this retarded?
>>
> that guy who does dumb bell curls in the squat rack
>>
He still does more pullups than your fatass so fuck off you bitchass bicep curl faggot
>>
>>36755435
t. goes to the gym to do crunches
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 720x480
>that guy who takes up the squat/power rack to do pull-ups and hangs for twenty minutes

Good job buddy
>>
File: 525223424252.png (310 KB, 470x626) Image search: [Google]
525223424252.png
310 KB, 470x626
> that guy who goes to the gym
>>
>>36755424
There's been an influx of newfags at my gym recently and one guy does 90lb barbell curls in the squat rack like every day. Another dead lifts in the only power cage by resting the bar on the safeties, effectively half repping at the very most
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 1600x1600
>>36755343
Hey friend! I just got out of my first core basics class. I did only body weight excersises except when we used small weights. We could use big weights but it was the first class. I did not want to use them because I have never lifted before. I did not want to strain my core in my first core basics class
>>
>>36755452
>>36755452
>mfw I do chins in the power cage

It's not like anyone else uses it anyway
>>
>>36755403
thats how it should be, good job
>>
>>36755452
where the hell else am I supposed to do pull-ups?
>>
>>36755343
>that guy who doesn't know that power racks have pullup bars built into them for a reason
>that guy who doesn't know what pullups even are

LMAO SQUATS THO
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.