[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stanozolol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
A friend of mine just gave me pic related.
He tried 20 pills but did not like it (5 10mg pills per day for 4 days)
He gave the 30 remaining pills to me, so my question is: Is it worth it to use the remaining pills or just throw this shit away?
>>
no you clearly have no idea what you're doing

if you want to turn in your natty card at least learn how to do it properly
>>
Ask Jenrry Mejia
>>
Throw it away shit is
Like 30 euros

Not worth shutting down your test

If youre gonna roid, pin test with nolva PCT

Definitly dont use this
>>
>>36755041
>>36755125
Thanks alot for the advice, was just wondering since I just got it and like the first anon said; ive got no fucking idea about steroids
>>
what are the best oral steroids, how long is a cycle and how much does it cost?

considering it.
>>
>>36755643
You're considering it because you're a pussy. Orals alone are fucking terrible, and you are going to do something terrible because you're afraid of a tiny pin prick like a little girl. You will never make it.

Read the beginner cycle. Test, ai, pct. Simple, safer and more effective.
>>
>>36755684

im not adverse to jabbing needles in my ass and legs, its just harder to keep that hidden from the SO.
>>
>>36755870
So you'd be willing to fuckup your health in order to win your SO's approval? What does your wife's son think of this?
>>
>>36755684

also of course im a pussy, im just considering is it worth it, if i clean bulk spend 3 days a week working out and doing a cycle at say 165lb @6ft is it possible to gain say 10-20lbs of muscle mass in 2-3months doing this?
>>
>>36754861
Malay tiger orals are shite anyway. Put them in the bin before you fuck yoursef up kiddo.
>>
>>36755890

no id want to keep it hidden from her.. my health is already shitty, just cut 100lb from 265lb to 165lb over about 14 months. i dont lift.. just wondering if i could get some significant gains to about 185 and then keep say 50% of those gains via long term routine afterwards..

basically i want to cheatmode
>>
>>36755956

expecting it would take a couple of years to put 15-20lb of muscle on now at 29yo..

was wondering if i could perhaps get to that much sooner, ie 12-18 months, maybe a couple of months clean bulk and cycle and then cutting and routine adjustment.
>>
>>36755921
I don't know about how much potential there is for a beginner like you using steorids, but conventional wisdom says not to do it. Will you gain faster on test than without? Yes. However consider the following. Without a proper routine, technique, and diet you are going to go fucking nowhere. Steroids included. You need to get those on point first and the only way to do that is spend years training. You have no idea what you don't know about nutrients and workouts. There is no substitute for learning how to do these workouts properly, and given the fact that you're asking about roids without having read the first thing about them, I'd say that you're not the kind of obsessive self learner that will be unusually quick at gaining this knowledge. I don't mean that as an insult just realistic. Steroids suppress your cartilage repair so you can damage joints, they do not increase tendon and ligament strength at the same pace as muscle so you are at big risk of ripping a biceps or pec tendon. Look up videos of those, they're fucking nasty. Now steroids also have side effects and cost money, I don't see this as being a good trade for someone like you. Are you willing to lose your hair, have permanent gyno, acne scaring, and a long period of depression after you come off cycle? These are risks others decide are worth it because they're at a point in their training where roids will give them a big boost. You're not really at that point. These drugs can give you erectile dysfunction too. Good luck explaining that to your girl when she doesn't know about the roids.

But most of all don't do orals only as a way to try out roids. They're really hard on your liver. This is universally known as a stupid fucking thing to do. Read any forum on roids.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.