[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a sixpack? I don't care about getting healthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 6.jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
8 KB, 300x300
How do I get a sixpack?

I don't care about getting healthy - I don't have acne and I'm not obese (I have a little bit of fat tho).

I want to look like pic related and I have a shit ton of free time during a week.

What do I do and what do I eat?
>>
You can start by reading the sticky.
>>
>>36754544
i never get to say this first
>>
Sup op i can sell you everything you need and hold your hand the whole way through.
Or you could read the sticky
>>
>>36754544
>>36754554
>You can start by reading the sticky.

Sticky is down.

Also I don't want to be healthy or lose/gain weight. The only thing I want is pic related.
>>
>>36754563
harsh's worksheet is pretty much the same thing
>>
File: 1013013.jpg (73 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1013013.jpg
73 KB, 480x640
>>36754535
Core exercises and LOOSE THAT BELLY FAT IDIOT
>>
>>36754535
>>36754563
I have some bad news for you m8. If you are too much of a retard to read the sticky there is no hope for you achieving any of your goals
>>
>>36754587
>>36754563
Shut up anon

I literally train people every day to get fucking abs. Its how i make my money. If he doesn't want to read the sticky then i'm here for you OP.
$50 and i hold your hand the whole way until you have your abs
>>
>>36754587
If you're too retarded to understand what you just replied to your advice is worthless.

>sticky is down
>>
>>36754535
Do a shitload of intense exercise that works your core and eat only slightly over maintenance. To really show that shred, just drink a little bit. A glass of wine or two will bring out the abs like in that pic if you aren't roiding.

I suggest rowing sprint and AT workout every single day, and lifting three times a week.
>>
Sprinting, and calisthenics.
>>
>>36754535
You need muscles and low body fat....
Squats and abs for muscle creation...
diet for low body fat
>>
>>36754632
>AT
Can you explain? Also thanks anon

>>36754654
How does sprinting help?
>>
>>36754684

muscle confusion
>>
Does swimming help in any way? There's a cheap and big swimming pool nearby, I was thinking about going there 7 times a week.
>>
File: newell3.jpg (242 KB, 576x371) Image search: [Google]
newell3.jpg
242 KB, 576x371
>>36754684
AT = Anaerobic Threshold

It's a structure of workout in-between sprints and long interval steady state that designed to train your body to do more intense work on its aerobic metablolism before being forced to switch over to anaerobic metabolism. They're generally extremely painful (for you) but one of the most important aspects of training for rowing.
>>
>>36754535
Jesus why doesn´t anybody just give straight answers
>>
>>36754769
Okay, I'll look it up on google. Thanks.
>>
>>36754535
if you are under 10% body fat, eat at a 200 calorie surplus and do SS alternating lowbar squats with front squats, and add chin ups, planks, and hanging leg raise

if you are over 10% bf, eat 3-500 calories under tdee and di SS alternating lowbar squats with front squats, and add chin ups, planks, and hanging leg raise
>>
>>36754748
Yeah breh, look that shit up, swimmerbod/ottermode is what women prefer, right babe?
>>
File: eat big get big.jpg (33 KB, 593x154) Image search: [Google]
eat big get big.jpg
33 KB, 593x154
>>36754535
You could try what I did:
Accept that you're at best an emotionally retarded half-person who's only redeeming quality is whatever work you can do for others. (motivation)
Realize that no matter what you do you still aren't worth the food it takes to keep you running. (diet)
Take a small pile of stimulants daily so you don't feel like eating and don't feel tired. (diet, fat loss, motivation)
Exercise obsessively, fueled by self-loathing and fat hate threads. (muscular growth, fat loss)
Wake up one day to realize you have less than 10%bf and drove away all your close friends with your personality.

There you go! Now just repeat till failure.
>>
You do core exercises such as ab wheel and hanging leg raise while reducing body fat until you can see them.

Now please never make this stupid thread again
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 493x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 493x335
>>36754535
Use one of these.
>>
>>36754883
[spoiler] That's what motivated me in the first place, seeing muscular dudes in the movies and shows [/spoiler]
>>
>>36754883
>Wake up one day to realize you have less than 10%bf and drove away all your close friends with your personality.
Damn that one hit close to home.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.