[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, /fit/ fag >mom dying of cancer at age 65 >don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
>be me, /fit/ fag
>mom dying of cancer at age 65
>don't really have much time to visit her because of my gym/workout routine (AxBxCx)/cardio on off days
>finally visit her about a week ago
>she looks bad
>sit down with her, i'm wearing a tight white shirt so she'll notice my gains and be proud, maybe boost her spirits
>she doesn't even say anything about them
>i try to talk to her about the gym, but she keeps interrupting me with her coughing and sniffling
>begin talking to her about bench press, realize i'm flat, go to bathroom and do pushups
>come back, she says nothing about my pump
>she starts talking about my childhood (when I was fat as fuaarrkkk)
>"remember those cookies I made anon? you used to love those."
>try to explain to her that's why i was a hambeast
>in the middle of me discussing macros, a nurse person comes in with a batch of cookies
>mom says that she had these specially made for when i arrived
>the nurse smiles while she puts down a batch of fat at the table
>"go on anon, get me one and have one yourself."
>tell her im cutting, she doesnt even know what that is
>wonder why i'm here
>turn down the cookies like 10 times, she just eats hers alone in silence
>end up leaving because I feel fat after watching her eat her cookies, go hit gym
>she dies two days later

Did i do good /fit/? The nurse told me when I came back (after she died) that she spent a week with the nurses telling her recipes and how to cook the cookies, trying to create a sob story like my mom used "the last of her energy to make those cookies", I just was mad at the nurses for not cooking some chicken and rice or something. Why not have a real meal? Oh well.. honestly tho, i kinda miss my mom. /feels/ thread?
>>
>>36753744
How can you be this autistic.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
you can cut as much as you want, but you had one chance to see your mom for the last time and you fucked it up, you should have eaten the cookies breh
well, what's done is done. no need to weep around it now, just remember the good times you had with her i guess
rest in peace, op's mom
>>
>>36753782
>>36753783
>>36753791
You are all a bunch of dumb idiots.
Nice try OP
>>
idiots biting the bait , ha.
>>
>>36753791
>>36753783
>>36753782
>falling for this bait
>>
>>36753744
I hope you're just baiting. I really hope this is the case.

... if you are serious. Then I can say for sure that your mother is in a better place. Simply because wherever she is doesn't have you in it.
>>
>>36753839
>>36753840
>>36753848
how the fuck am I baiting? talking about healthy eating is baiting now on /fit/? jesus.. none of you are going to make it
>>
All these god damn new fags. I've been on this board for far too long.
>>
>>36753848

Nigga how can u fall for such a retarded bait ?

However, I can imagine OP having lost his mother since you can't really make those feels up.

Shit got to me more than it should have tho
>>
>>36753744
well done, OP. Rustled.
>>
She was a fucking slut
>>
9/10
Lol'd out loud
>>
File: imgupload.jpg (59 KB, 542x463) Image search: [Google]
imgupload.jpg
59 KB, 542x463
okay, i dont know why everyone isnt believing me and acting like i did something wrong. seriously? this is fucking fitness, not bitchness.. grow up. All i did was turn down her fucking stupid cookies. Seriously, for how hard I've been working she should know better than trying to force junk food on me. Yeah, I miss her, but do I feel bad? Not really. I think I did the right thing, i think she understands that. she was all mad that i wasnt eating the cookies, at least thats what i think the reason for her being silent until I left after i turned them down,.. whatever tho, I'm out her getting gains you know? seriously. btw, I think I'll make a tripcode, might as well teach this board how to seriously eat to get gains, you know?

Remember this trip boys, it might just save your ass.

by the way, here's a pic of my moms (disgusting) cookies before I threw them away
>>
>>36753962

Keep on keepin' on my dude. Gains over everything.
>>
>>36753744
Alpha as fuck
>>
>>36753962
i wish i had your determination or even that your stupidity was gainz because i'd be huge
a last meal with your mother worth more than everything in this world, i'd cut out my right arm to have another barbecue with mine, fuckhead
>>
He just made this stupid story up and now he's gonna screenshot it so he can show the screenshot "posting" as someone else whenever someone asks "who is this new cookies tripfaggot"
>>
>>36754642
you get it
>>
Newfriends falling for an obvious bait itt.
>>
>>36755093

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.