[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does EAT SMART idea work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 02.jpg (156 KB, 300x1500) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
156 KB, 300x1500
Does anyone tried this iOS app which is based on the best-selling book "Eat This, Not That"? To me, it helps and is very handy for finding some not-so-bad food when I travel. Love it.
>>
I get most people here wouldn't see this as a way to avoid working out. But having an app that tells you what fast food to eat to have a net calorie loss equal to working out is a just really an app for fat people to delude themselves with.
>>
>>36752928
First post best post.
>>
>>36752882
>implying people that eat fast food four times a day are going to make it
>implying that the difference made is going to be large enough to matter for anyone else
>>
How do people afford to eat that much fast food???
>>
>Get EAT SMART
>Do opposite of what it tells you
>Continue going to gym
>Enjoy all those extra gains
>>
>>36752882
Even if those numbers are correct, and the options presented would have the lowest calories, it looks like it's just a shit ton of carbs, especially sugars. The macros are probably awful, sodium's through the roof, and it's not even cost-effective. Why wouldn't I just whip up a meal plan with inexpensive, healthy ingredients?
>>
>>36752882
I can't even look at those fucking coffee shakes anymore. I get this fucking panicked feeling and a tightness in my chest.
The pic shows
>-190 cal
but its surely still 500-600 calories in almost pure sugar and fat, and it's gotten to the point where it scares the fuck out of me.
>>
>>36752882
>2 hours of running, 760 kcal
>just came home from a short bike ride after work, medium hr because rest day
>Garmin says ~50 min, ~20km, ~600 kcal

It's like normies don't even try.
>>
>>36752882
yeah, you will eat 760 calories less, but you re still eating above 2000 calories for all those things.
>>
>>36752882
Or you could just cut fast food out
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.