[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Insulted before, and still to this day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 1242x1052) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 1242x1052
Think I need to see a therapist but before I do so, I want to ask fit, do people (friends or friends of friends) still insult you in your 20's? I'm in my 20's, still get the negative comments about me being small. From girls and guys. Was worse in school but kind of expected it to stop. Still get jokes about being short, my own manager made a joke about my height two days ago.

Do you know that inferior feeling of shame or embarassment you feel after someone cracks a joke or insults you? I feel it for days. It doesn't just come and go. Even if the person who insulted me looks worse or no better than I do!

Don't know how to deal with this shit. Is this normal for me to feel this low considering it's just a reaction of comments made my other people in the past and present? Or do I have something more serious going on and should I seek therapy?
>>
Ps. Is it better to just be friend-less to avoid being offended?
>>
>>36751956
they're not insulting you. they're joking

>stop getting your panties in a twist over stupid jokes
>go back to tumblr where you can have your safe space to talk about microaggressions

pick one
>>
>>36752022

ignore >>36752057, just kill yourself
>>
>>36752057
Jokes are made by my friends. But when I get straight-up insults, I get it from the ones that I hardly know. So I guess the latter would be considered intentional insults.
>>
File: 1458833367416.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1458833367416.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>36752085
They're probably attempting to joke around with your uptight ass.
Throw an insult back their way and see how they react.
Don't be such a pussy.
>>
Ignore >>36752073

he clearly hates his life and uses 4chan anonymity to make himself have a less shitty day, even though it's still gonna be a shitty day for anon.
>>
>>36751956

Find better friends.
I found there are places where it's completely possible to spend some nice time with people without hearing or having to say anything even remotely insulting.
Generally around educated people (so university not college) or people who like to travel.
>>
>>36752221
University not college..?

Both are education establishments.
>>
>>36751956
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T
>>
>>36751956
what exactly do they say? maybe you can't differentiate between friendly banter and actual insults
>>
>>36752422
this seems likely bump for the answer
>>
>>36751956
>warn them to stop or you will beat the living shit of them
>beat the living shit of one

Nobody is going to fuck around again
>>
Shoot up ur office
>>
>>36751956
yea they're jokes and ironic

if you're offended why don't you write it on tumblr instead you pussi
>>
>>36752597
You wouldn't know the length of the insults or be able to distinguish the difference between insults vs jokes since you're not OP. If someone is joking around, I know it. If someone is insulting me because they dislike me, I know it.

Also fix your fucking grammar
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.