[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when a girl drags you to an ice cream place because she needs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: sadfrog crushed.jpg (165 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog crushed.jpg
165 KB, 600x596
>when a girl drags you to an ice cream place because she needs an excuse to hang out

Fuck... gonna have to do cardio today too.
>>
Do it after. What's the point of this dumb fucking thread?
>>
>>36751064

After lifting? I heard doing cardio before is better so that cardio doesn't rob you of your gains/blood flow to your muscles. But that would mean I would have to leave in about 15 minutes which I really don't want to do.
>>
>>36751118
What kind of ass backwards shit is this. Cardio always after lifting if at all.
>>
>>36751252

I read it on /fit/. Actually now I believe it. I don't think cardio can sap you of too much strength. And the lasting effect makes sense to me, I don't want the cardio shock to be the last thing my body remembers, rather the shock from lifting.
>>
>>36751364
Do whatever you want bud. I do hill sprints after my lifting. Works for me but everyone's different.
>>
>>36750909
> not having 7 hours of vigorous ball slapping sex after ice cream as cardio

You are dangerously close to not making it anon.
>>
File: 1456899868112.png (228 KB, 328x398) Image search: [Google]
1456899868112.png
228 KB, 328x398
>mom trying to be a gains goblin
>constantly tries to get me to go out and eat with her at ice cream shops
>always brings home brownies, donuts, pastries
>she thinks she can defeat the appetite supressing power of an EC stack
>>
>>36750909
>be lonely as fuck
>found /fit/
>start working out and finally looking good
>grill starts texting me
>grill wants to date
>she always want to eat shit food and is messing with my macros

/fit/ never told me about these gain goblins
>>
>>36752200

I was thinking of this but I'm too pussy to follow through and I wouldn't last over 45 seconds, so not much cardio potential there.

Just finished my run, off to the gym.
>>
>>36750909
You know you could just go with her and not buy ice cream.
>>
>>36750909
> not getting your cardio from fucking her
not gonna make it anon
>>
>>36750909

>tfw you have to say "no" to your crush who just invited you over to dinner because you already hit your macros for the day
>>
>>36750909
Um just dont eat the ice cream? You beta piece of shit.
>>
>>36752318
>>36752248

But that's autism tier. Also the whole point was that she wanted to buy the ice cream for me.
>>
Look at all the autists saying just don't eat ice cream LOl

Fuck man. Op ho out,enjoy your time with her, enjoy some ice cream just not a lot obv, try to pick a low cal ice cream then do cardio later or eat at a large deficit
>>
Just get a fruit smoothie. There are almost no ice cream shops that don't sell them.
>>
>>36752355
No it isnt.

I have been out with women to unhealthy establishments and have said no i cant thank you though. They like my dedication and usually give me pussy afterwards.
>>
>>36752357
>if i dont eat ice cream then she wont like me

Literally not how it works.
>>
Nobody ever got fat from a single meal.
>>
>>36752357

I got a small one and did some cardio afterwards.

>>36752384

You missed the part about how I said she wanted to buy it for me. I can't just defer it forever. >>36752357 is right, live a little.
>>
>>36752395
>>36752384

He just said she wants to BUY him ice cream...like if he's not going to eat any he might as well decline her invitation.
>>
>>36752405
I didnt miss the point.

>"thank you but no i cant right now."

It's nor fucking hard. You're just a beta. She'll figure it out soon enough and leave your low will power ass
>>
>>36752409
>no thanks on the ice cream but lets go anyways and ill buy you one.

Literally flip it on her. You guys are bad at this women thing.
>>
>>36752430

I had just gotten her something though and she wanted to get me back. So paying double would be like "wtf"
>>
>>36752447
>raincheck on the ice cream im in the middle of my cut/diet etc.
>lets go hang out some where and talk.

If youre good you dont need ice cream to talk. If she bought herself ice cream let her eat her ice cream.
>>
>>36752493

Would have been a good idea. What's a rain check?
>>
>>36752447
"I don't really want ice cream, but you should grab some and come over to my place for some fuck"

Kidding aside, you're fine OP. You did the right thing.
>>
Must suck to be a manlet and have a ice cream cone fuck your calories that hard LUL
>>
>>36752505
Google it you dense fuck
>>
>>36752219
>/fit/ never told me about these gain goblins
None of us have experience with them
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.