[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
20 year old female, new to lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
so I've recently decided to get my head out of my ass and start exercising regularly

I'm 5'3 and weigh 180lbs

any advice/tips/recommendations regarding diet/nutrition/exercises would be appreciated!

pic is me-- closest thing I have to show what my body currently looks like without being naked
>>
>i didn't read the sticky, nor do i plan to
>>
Just lift and run. Also do HIIT.

About diet, eat plenty of lean protein and veggies, and moderate low GI carbs and fats
>>
Sticky reads 1xF
>>
>>36750876
This op
Just don't shovel your fat fucking face and have self control
Sage the thread anons
>>
take a new photo, post and then read the sticky
>>
>>36750867
Just give up now. Your body is ruined and you'll never make it anyway.
>>
what a disobedient little avocado you are
>>
Read the sticky, faggot
>>
File: 1455638687378.jpg (308 KB, 1445x695) Image search: [Google]
1455638687378.jpg
308 KB, 1445x695
>>36750867
Lot of hurtful comments, mfw thinking of you hurting, etc
>>
Read the sticky.
>>
>>36750867

But honey, why? You're perfect just how you are!
>>
>>36750867
go read the sticky
>>
BRISBAAAANE
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>36750867
Good to see you want to get out of slam piggy status OP. Now just to run, lift, eat right and you'll be there in no time.
>>
File: the_sticky.jpg (104 KB, 685x600) Image search: [Google]
the_sticky.jpg
104 KB, 685x600
>>
File: 1451985199525.png (11 KB, 393x314) Image search: [Google]
1451985199525.png
11 KB, 393x314
>>36751363
HEALTHY AT EVERY SIZE
>>
>>36750867
read the sticky, tldr: eat less; work more.
>>
>>36750867

Run every day. If your knees hurt too bad then walk 3 miles a day until you can run. Eat less.

What part of this is so hard for people to understand
>>
Post naked and read the sticky
Nice gyno btw
>>
>>36750867
Stick with it . Think long term . Shits not going to happen over night or in 6 months. This will wind up being life changing .

Also would bang/10 let me sniff dat anus girl.
>>
>>36751363
get out... GET OUT
>>
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>36750867
T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O
>>
>>36750867
BENIS
E
N
I
S

Also eat less and cardio you fat twat
>>
Diet is almost the entire battle until you gain enough muscle for it to help keep you lean through lifting
>>
>>36753215
Replace "walk if you can't run" with exercise bike or something, otherwise their feet will always just so happen to be sore. Give a fat fatty an inch and they'll take a mile. Not literally of course, because a mile's too far.
>>
1) take better progress pictures. Take one with you in a bra and panties.
2) read the sticky
3) eat less, move more
>>
Calculate your BMR and eat 500 calories less. It's as simple as that.

>>36751363
You're the reason why you're single.
>>
>>36750867
Just stop drinking soda, stop (or consume significantly less) drinking alcohol, and don't buy anything partivularly unhealthy from the store.
This is all that is will take for 9/10 people.
>>
>>36750867
READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY READ THE STICKY
>>
>>36750867
holy fuck that's hilarious

you have the body of a full time 40 year old mom
>>
Nice gyno, faggot.
>>
>>36756574
Is there such a thing as being part time 40 year old or part time mom
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.