[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hurt my dad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: father-and-son-hug.jpg (61 KB, 620x368) Image search: [Google]
father-and-son-hug.jpg
61 KB, 620x368
I've fucked up hard.
>Be me lifting for 2 years
>Just finished a session at home gym
>I'm very vocal when exercising and usually lift when no one else is home
>Dad living with me after he had argument with Mom
>He came back from his friend's house and heard my grunting and heavy breathing
>Asks me to take it easy
>I snap at him and tell him I know more about fitness than he does
>He walks over to me and says 'I just care about you son'
>I stand up and shout some fedora shit along the lines of caring doesn't make people strong
>He pulls a sad face and goes to touch my arm
>I go to push him away but push too hard and he falls on the floor (luckily there was nothing for him to fall on)
>I hear a snap and there is a look of shock and hurt on his face
>I say sorry and he tries to get up, I help him to my car and drive him to the hospital.
>He has a broken shoulder
>As I left, he told me not to feel bad and he said he shouldn't have interrupted me.
I'm actually crying as I'm typing this, I feel really low. Call me all the names under the sun, I just had to vent and there is nobody else to talk to about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 604x604
>Asks me to take it easy
>I snap at him and tell him I know more about fitness than he does
>He walks over to me and says 'I just care about you son'
>I stand up and shout some fedora shit along the lines of caring doesn't make people strong
>>
Why did you even snap you edgelord?
>>
>>36750029
Droid rage is real
>>
>>36750029
>>36750029
>>36750029

You are big of person anon, but dad is of bigger heart hypertrophy. When should be lucky he is warmer heart than cold you
>>
>>36750029

When my parents try to teach me anything about lifting or exercising, i just start laughing because they are so naive.

But why would you hit and push your dad just because he tried to teach you bullshit.

Do you hate your parents? Seriously its one thing to tell him " dad, you have no idea breah" but to shout at him and break his shoulder lmao.

Do you also hit your gf's when they annoy you?
>>
>>36750058
I have no idea, I'm usually a very calm person. I guess I'm just irritable after a workout, I've always had a few hours to myself after a workout so never found this out.
>>36750061
Not on roids. I'm going to use them after I've had at least 5 years lifting.
>>
> nobody else to talk to about it.
how about your dad?
>>
>>36750029
What the fuck is your problem man
>>
This is why we shouldn't advise autisimos to lift, at least when they're fat and trapped in the basement they can't physically hurt anyone.
>>
File: 1398750185426.png (122 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1398750185426.png
122 KB, 625x626
>>36750072
>very calm person
>Not on roids. I'm going to use them after I've had at least 5 years lifting
>I guess I'm just irritable after a workout.
c ya in prison
>>
>>36750069
I don't hate my parents at all. I've snapped at him when I was a teen, but that is just usual 'you don't understand me' teen shit. Never this serious.
I've also never hit any of my gfs. I've only shouted at them.
>>
Pre workout?

I've never snapped whilst working out but shouted at Indian gremlins who tried to take weight off my bar inbetween sets
>>
>>36750072
>cant control his retard temper when natty
>im going to use them after I've had at least 5 years lifting.

You're really, really fucking retarded
>>
>>36750029
Holy shit you are a fucking special kind of faggot, i'd pay to have my fucking dad telling me to take it easy, fuck you.
But not all is lost, mr. dumb cunt, spend some time with your dad, he has a broken shoulder, right? help him recover, maybe even with weights.
Do it anon, you fucked up like the dumb faggot you are, but you can still make up for it.
>>
>>36750075
I'm going to see him tomorrow. We were both crying so couldn't have a decent conversation.
>>36750081
Don't know m8.
>>36750086
I'm not autistic
>>36750089
I've never hit another person in my life, I've always been described as laid back. Maybe I should think twice about roids.
>>
>>36750116
>I'm not autistic
that's what an autistic person would say

you should go to the docs and get checked out, so they can start you on the meds
>>
>>36750104
This is the only time something like this has happened.
>>36750109
I will, I owe him that. I guess I'm just a spoiled little bitch with a great Dad who I don't deserve.
>>
>>36750029
Hes the only one you have anon. You stupid fuck. You better make it up to him. And get some therapy for that anger. When you get your /fit queen are you going to strike her down with the same force if she's trying to help your form? You degenerate piece of shit. Get some help. Make it up to your father who is in a very hard place. You sack of shit. You better make this right.
>>
>>36750097
>ive only shouted at them

Youre a piece of shit
>>
Don't be so mean to OP everyone. He is just displaying that he is now the alpha male in the family. He will get over it and his father will learn his place.

Don't fret OP, your relationship will heal and become stronger than ever. He now respects you as a man.
>>
>>36750157
I'm talking about when I was like 13.
>>
>>36750169
>13
>gfs
Yeah those dont count. They are play dates. Regardless you shitlord you have a problem. Go deal with it, you cuntbucket
>>
File: 1459668632750.jpg (32 KB, 565x586) Image search: [Google]
1459668632750.jpg
32 KB, 565x586
>>36750029
I do this

I've had fights with a lot of my family members. I pushed my sister into a glass coffee table when she told me to cover my mouth when I cough. Lucky it didn't smash because it could have done serious damage. I got kicked out and they don't speak to my anymore, fucking sucks man.

Lucky my girlfriend isn't a cunt or else I'd hit her
>>
>>36750163
Ive become alpha quite easily in my family. Didnt have to strike down my father. He was happy in stepping aside. He raised a man.
>>
>>36750029

were you on that there creatine again son?
>>
>>36750180
Wait I thought you meant the part about my parents.
It is normal for couples to have arguments, they shouted right back m80.
>>
cant believe you found a nice photo for it and all...
then posted it.

either way text him now, lets see those apologies.
>>
>>36750191
Years down the line he will reveal that he is still the alpha and you're whole life will become a lie. Alphas do not simply step aside.
>>
Sounds like you guys that snap for no reason are letting your blood sugar get too low. Happens to me. Eat something before your workouts.
>>
>>36750029
getting mad at your parents is one thing but physically striking them is another entirely

>making unnecessary amounts of noise
>your own father asks you to cool down because he's worried you'll do something stupid and he genuinely cares about you
>you engage maximum edge mode and physically push him

you're a special kind of cunt, you should feel bad about it
>>
>>36750209
Bullshit. Alphas don't feel bad when their offspring surpasses them. They are more than happy to step aside when the time comes. They know their limitations and will never stifle another persons excellence.

What you described is a petty person. Alphas aren't petty
>>
I literally have some kind of movie scenario in my head now, where a could brings to life a mentally retarded child with autism, they try to cope with it but as they grow up he keeps having freak outs.
They start fighting each other and eventually divorce.

Dad being a good man try's to live with his sun and show love and acceptance.

And one day he comes home to his retarded son lifting while grunting like an insane person.
He is worried and thinks his son is in the middle of another autism freak out while lifting weights - so he tries to calm him down, tells him that he is worried.
But the mental retardation has his son in possession, he freaks out and pushes his father with retard strength, breaking his shoulder.

On the way to the hospital his father reaches new level of desperation, realizing that he cannot socialize his son and that he still loses him to his freakouts.

It makes him very sad and he tells his sounds it's not his fault because he is scared of yet another freakout.

---
I don't even mean this a as joke OP. You are seriously mentally challenged and you should seek medical help, right now. I really think you are an autist, because what you described is 1:1 the kind of freak outs they and their families go through.
>>
>>36750207
I'm texting him right now, he is trying to keep it light though. He just mentioned that the nurse has got dat ass. I texted him sorry and he just said 'Don't be silly, it's nothing'.
>>
>>36750227
Alphas are happy to let their children THINK they're alpha. Giving up the status in actuality is a little more difficult.
>>
>>36750200
>lowering yourself to arguing like women

Confirmed faggot beta.

Women yell and kick and scream. They are like children. If you're a man you come at them with calm and speak with short and concise sentences.

Pisses my gf off because I don't raise my voice. I say what needs to be said. And she actually apologizes to me.

Go figure

You have alot to learn
>>
ITT: Betas discussing what alpha is.
>>
>>36750230
I got straight A's through school and graduated with a 1:2 from Oxford. I do not have autism, I have worked with autistic children and know the symptoms extensively.
>>
>>36750242
Only when youre ready theyll give it up. You'll understand. You do not need to strike down your father to reach alpha status.
>>
>>36750233
tell him how you feel dude. and asks him how he feels. i hope you call him dad and not by his name.
does he believe it was an accident?
>>
>>36750245
Just because I have in the past does not mean I do now. I am 32 and have been with current gf for 4 years with no arguments.
>>
>>36750029
Dude, you're the reason everyone thinks of lifters as literal, fucking retards.

This was literally the most painfully unfunny thing I've seen all day. Without any sense of irony whatsoever, please consider getting therapy, you waste of a human life.
>>
>>36750270
I call him dad yes.
>>
>>36750258

you're still a spazz man

jesus
>>
>>36750276
Have you never made a mistake? I understand I've fucked up but there is absolutely no need to be so vitriolic. I've worked my entire life and paid rent all the way through when I lived with my parents. I studied hard and got into one of the best Universities in the world. I currently teach and coach a football team and am involved in local politics. I may have done something really bad, but do not call my life into question.
>>
>>36750258
that's a pretty autistic post to make, anon
>>
>>36750271
You snapped at your father for no reason. Youll do it again. Go get help you beta piece of shit
>>
>>36750305
No youre a piece of shit. No one here feels sorry for you. They feel sorry for your father. You have failed him as a son.
>>
>>36750029
Don't worry anon. Is he still in the hospital? Make sure you visit him as much as you can, nothing would make him happier if he's having trouble with your mother. Help him recover, you don't have to constantly apologize, just let him know that you love him. Don't let this accident separate you two.
>>
>>36750308
Fair enough
>>36750309
I will, I'm not hear to justify myself. Just calling me a piece of shit isn't constructive.
>>36750315
I'm glad you feel sorry for my dad, do not presume I do not appreciate the gravity of the situation.
>>
Jesus Christ, you are a disappointment anon.

He owns that house.
You don't respect him, and have an autismal fit when he says don't hurt yourself and shows some interest in your life
You throw his arm off like he's some stranger at a bus stop, and push him down, breaking his shoulder, for absolutely no reason

You legitimately need medication. You are not a neurotypical human being. Your level of self-awareness and self-discipline is astoundingly bad.
>>
>>36750305
the shitbucket of the internet is calling you a cunt for what you've done. a site that is full of genuine autists and people who are dysfunctional far beyond what you can possibly imagine, is calling you a cunt. think on that for a moment.
>>
>tfw dad committed suicide

The last thing I said to him was "I'll see you on Monday"
>>
>>36750332
Just texted 'I love you Dad'. He replied back 'I love you too, don't worry about me'.
>>
>>36750029
YOU FUCKING SPOILT CUNT! RESPECT YOUR DAD YOU PIECE OF DOGSHIT!
>>
>>36750335
It is my house. I simply pushed him over when in a rage and I am completely aware of what I have done. This has never happened before.
>>36750340
I guess I am the lowest of the low. Despite having my own place, working all of my life and allowing him to live with me despite my gfs protests. I've made one mistake and now I have to surrender my humanity? What have you done with your life?
>>
>>36750333
>call me all the names under the sun

>please dont call me a piece of shit

You are very autistic you fat bastard.
>>
>>36750417
Okay okay.
>>
>>36750400
I never hurt the one person who raised me to be a man and has given me life lessons that are worth more than any college education can buy.

How about you? Oh wait you beat your father.

Shitlord
>>
>>36750400
Yeah at least I don't break my dad's shoulder
>>
Don't listen to the naysayers. Part of being an adult is dealing with such situations and being mature enough to realize mistakes happen. You have fucked up, but your father seems to realize that you just made a mistake. See him tomorrow and you'll laugh about this in years to come.
>>
>>36750191
Men don't hit their dad and are not quick to anger. Men are well tempered and show restraint.

Your dad tried to raise a man, but the boy had too firm a grasp.
>>
>>36750441
Defining your life by negatives must be very fulfilling.
>>36750459
Same goes to you.
>>
>>36750065

This is right Oh Pee, you shiggy diggy
>>
Okay everyone. I'm going for a walk, you've made me realise I must have latent anger issues. Thanks for this, I woke up so pumped and happy and now I feel like a stupid boy.
As I'm responded passively aggressively to your posts I'm realising how much anger I have.

I know you guys hate me, but I'll keep you updated on his progress if any of you are worried about him. I'll use this trip.
>>
>>36750029

> I'm actually crying as I'm typing this

There's no point in getting mad at you for what's happened because, judging by the comments made by others and your responses, you've acknowledged that you've done wrong. I would advocate that you spend time with your Dad and buy him a gift or something, make him breakfast, go out for a meal, just do something nice to remind him that you're genuinely sorry.

Saying 'sorry' can seem difficult at first, and you've overcome that first hurdle. Given that what you did, it would seem that a simple apology wasn't enough, especially judging by your Dad's response:

> As I left, he told me not to feel bad and he said he shouldn't have interrupted me

Be there for him anon. He raised you, and it's now your turn, at your young, and fit age, to care for him too. You're family. Don't lose it.
>>
>>36750029
Roids

Not even once..
>>
>>36750258
Excellence in school and mental tasks is very common with autists.

Why do you live with your dad when you graduated oxford?
>>
>>36750560
I mean, even I think he's an autist, but damn, your reading comprehension is whack as fuck.

He said he let his dad move in with him after the divorce.
>>
File: 1459623185015.jpg (56 KB, 393x326) Image search: [Google]
1459623185015.jpg
56 KB, 393x326
>>36750305
Its kind of weird how you told everyone to go on you and whenever someone does you get really defensive
>>
File: 1442540395786.jpg (26 KB, 720x575) Image search: [Google]
1442540395786.jpg
26 KB, 720x575
>>36750029
>Mfw this thread
>>
>>36750188
You will eventually. Because the problem isn't in other people, it's in you.

Seriously, you're supposed to cover your mouth when you cough.
>>
>>36750259
>You do not need to strike down your father to reach alpha status.
Actually, you do, at least on a symbolic and inconscious level
>>
>>36750029
I hoped you learned that caring does make you strong.

People fight foreign wars because they care...for something.
>>
>>36750482
I mean that all well and good but I don't tend to assault my family members
>>
>>36750029
You're such a fucking idiot. Quit lifting, you disgusting faggot. How can you even live with yourself ? what the fuck.
>>
File: image.png (652 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
652 KB, 1136x640
Dude what the actual fuck
You injured your dad for no reason other than mild frustration

You need to go see a psychiatrist. You need fucking help, OP. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>36750029
not cool bro.. go on a trip with him
>>
>hurting your parents when all they do is care about you
>being a cunt to anyone that is just worried for you
Scum
>>
>>36750069
>Do you also hit your gf's when they annoy you?
Not in front of her son.
>>
>>36750258
>and graduated with a 1:2 from Oxford.
I've never heard of someone punching their way to a graduation at Oxford
>>
>>36750029
You disgust me
>>
>>36750029
Serious question, do you have actual autism?
>>
>>36750029
if true, go tell him you're sorry you faggot
>>
I get grumpy as fuck after gym due to dropping blood sugar levels and all but holy shit.

>>36750552

This guy has it right. I'd take a break from lifting for a week, heck take a break for everything for a week, when he gets out of hospital and go spend time doing stuff with your dad. Go get a tent and canoue and go fishing or something for a few days with him.
>>
I have one tip for you OP.
Do not fucking let your old man be alone in that hospital.

>lost wife
>lost house
>thinks he lost his son too

I don't care about your stats, fancy education or your frustration. You visit that man as often as you can. His life just fell apart, and you fucking literally push him away from you.
>>
>>36752401

This you dumb fuck

you should be there now
>>
>>36750620
do these "people" fight for the dominance of the white race through imperialism?
>>
>>36750072
Roids arent for you if you spaz out and attack your father just for showing concern for you.
>>
>Be me
>Wife tried to shill me out of my money, fuck that noise
>End up staying with my son until she's off her period rage
>Come home from buddies house after having a few brewski's
>Hear my son grunting and heavy breathing
>impressed.jpg
>Say, "Take it easy there, son!" jokingly
>He retorts, "I KNOW MORE ABOUT FITNESS THAN YOU DO"
>Am shocked
>I walk over to him and say
>I just care about you son..
>He stands up and shouts, "JUST BECAUSE YOU CARE DOESNT MAKE YOU STRONG"
>Don't know what I did to upset him
>I go to console him and apologize
>He pushes me and I fall on my back
>Pain shoots through my body
>He ends up driving me to the hospital
>I end up apologizing
>He leaves quickly without saying goodbye

I've lost the house that I've bought, about to lose my wife and now I've lost my son. What do I do, /fit/?
>>
Okay, I've been for a walk and had a good think. I've arranged to stay the night at the hospital with him. Thanks for making me realise just how badly I've fucked up.

I'll keep you updated as he recovers.
>>
>>36750029
jesus christ OP. I hope this is fucking fake because it hit me in the feels. sorry man. im sure your dad knows you love him and he clearly loves you.....

i felt like shit at the gym the other day because on the way out my dad asked me to take the garbage out. but i acted like a grumpy bitch and only collected the bags from the waste baskets around the house, i didnt combine it all into one big bag and take the bin to the street curb. on the way out he said he would do the rest for me. as soon as i leave i realize i prioritized my selfish gym goals over a simple chore/favor that my dad personally asked me to help with. i was an immature bitch and need to grow up. typing this was cathartic i dont care if its a lame story
>>
>>36750109
This
>>
>>36750123
Projecting a bit ?
>>
>>36750086
I needed that kek
>>
>>36752940
Keep your trip and so we know which one of us is the immature scumbag who hurt their father
>>
>>36750370
>He replied back 'I love you too, don't worry about me'.
>don't worry about me

It begins.

You fucked up big time, OP.
>>
I invite my dad to the gym every now and then. He always declines, but he appreciates the offer. He always talks about how much of a "strapping young man" I am and says I'm probably as strong as his dad was (his dad was a farmer and woodsman in a rural area of a developing region, so he did a ton of manual work and my dad thinks he was strong as fuck). Besides that we watch an action movie at his house every couple of weeks, I visit my parents for dinner twice a week (I live in the city in which I grew up). We're not best friends or anything, but we get along pretty well.
Sorry you fucked up with your dad, OP, but he sounds pretty cool, and sometimes stuff like this can help bring men closer together.
>>
File: 1460466491106.jpg (6 KB, 135x199) Image search: [Google]
1460466491106.jpg
6 KB, 135x199
>>36750029
You're a piece of human garbage
For real
>>
File: reeee.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
reeee.png
228 KB, 858x725
>tfw your dad will never care about you
>tfw this faggot's dad seems to really care and love his son, and this idiot hurts him

fuck this world
>>
>>36752940
your dad seems like a nice guy and you seem like a conscientious young chap. it will be fine. dont be too serious. make a light joke. if you are too serious it will be remembered as really serious. if you joke a little. family.
>>
>>36750233
Your dad is really nice, he knows how deeply autistic you are. He's trying to care for his retarded son. That's an amazing father
>>
Not sure if bait.

If not then fuck you OP you should feel bad and make up for it.
>>
>>36750029
fuck you man

do you actually have autism?
>>
You're fucking autistic op. I only hit my dad once when he was yelling at my mother. I nearly killed him for threatening her. You hurt your dad because he made an exercise related comment
>>
>>36750109
This, my Dad barely gave a shit about me, you have a great dad and you fucking attack him for being concerned, lay down and rot.
>>
I'm not so sure I could push my dad over if I wanted to, he's a big guy.
>>
File: 1231421.jpg (125 KB, 726x575) Image search: [Google]
1231421.jpg
125 KB, 726x575
>>36750109

This OP.

Make up with him before it's too late

pic totally related, everyone who still has his dad should read it.
>>
>>36750116
Probably too much meat, man. Eat more veggies, it improves emotional control. They did a study on this in the prison system
>>
File: pepe.jpg (52 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
52 KB, 540x540
>>36753479
Damn ....
>>
File: MZnxg.png (112 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
MZnxg.png
112 KB, 480x720
Buy him beer, whiskey, wine:; whatever he likes now. Apologise with the utmost sincerity and don't be a cunt. You only have one father in life.
>>
worst thing you ever did to your dad thread?

I once told him "If you were a real man, you'd never let her get fat." (my mom is chubby)

feels bad man
>>
>>36753479
Will i be a fag if i cry over this?
>>
>>36753650
I slammed my father against a bookshelf. He asked me to fix his computer, I did so but a small amount of data was lost. He wouldn't stop shouting so I threw him and yelled at him to shut up. He went to bed and I spent some time recovering the data.
>>
>>36753479
That guys mom was a cunt, who the fuck wouldnt tell their kid the truth once they were an adult?

My dad's fucked up in life, but I still love the shit out of him.
>old man doing remodeling on the house
>goes to hardware store to pick up massive sheets by himself, never asks anyone for help.
>asks me for help later, says he strained his pectoralis.
>tell him to just tell me if he has to go get heavy shit, I don't want him ruining his body.

Sometimes everyone is just a little too proud to ask for help or be seen as weak
>>
>>36750271

Wait, you're 32?! Time to grow up for fuck sake stop being a cunt. Don't EVER do anything like this again.
>>
>>36753829
Amen, that's too old to be acting like a bitch and throwing tantrums.
>>
>>36750029
You have my sympathy, I can only imagine this is causing you a lot of pain. We've all done things we're ashamed of. Make it right, you'll be closer for it. But you've got to make it right. Let this change you for the better.
>>
>>36750810
Fucking kek.
>>
>>36750029
My dad is a real bro

>Drank 4 cans of Rockstar
>At the bus station
>"You need to go to the bathroom?"
>"Nah im ok"
>We get on the bus
>3 hours later
>Still riding the same bus
>the worst need to pee I've ever had
>Literally feeling sharp pain in my bladder and know that I will soil myself soon
>Get a boner to even out the piss
>Dad notices
>"You fucking dumbass! You need to take a leak, dontcha?"
>"Y...Y..yeah"
>Theres no bathroom, the ride continues for atleast an hour
>Cannot piss in my pants bc then it'd smell too bad the rest of the ride
>Dad bros in and hands me the barf bag
>He distracts the two niggers at our back so I can leak
>I fill the barf bag with golden urine
>Tie a knot on it and leave it on the bus seat after we go off
>Dads a real bro
>Still wonder how he knew I had to piss only by noticing my boner
>Feel bad about the bus nigger who found my pee satchel
>>
>>36753961
>Leaves the piss satchel at the seat

Fucking top autism faglord
>>
File: 1453513375629.png (50 KB, 1049x943) Image search: [Google]
1453513375629.png
50 KB, 1049x943
>>36753698

We all did breh...
>>
>>36753961
>>36753980
>piss satchel
Why did I fucking laugh.
>>
>>36753980
The barf bag/piss satchel was a clear plastic bag. Dunno if this makes it better or worse
>>
>>36753650
I once told my dad I hated him and he loved my half siblings more than me. He used to drive hours every two weeks to get me to spend time with me (divorce sucks). I regret that so much, since now I have the greatest relationship with him. I will never forgot the look he gave me when I said that.
>>
>>36754052
Gay bro
>>
>>36753650
My sister called my 44 over weight Fuhrer a "stay at home dad" we moved a few years ago and dude hasnt been able to get a job and always suggests junk food for dinner. He called her a cunt no way I couldve came up on that by myself.
>>
>>36754052
Dad here, my son is 12. He told me he hated me one time, we understand and still love our sons. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>36752401
THIS YOU DUMB
FUCK
ING
RETARD
I HATE YOU THOUGHTLESS FUCKWADS
GO BE WITH YOUR FATHER AND EXPLAIN WHY THE FUCK YOU FELT WHAT YOU FELT
>>
>>36754150
I'm at the hospital. He's asleep at the moment.
>>
>>36754196
Send pics.
>>
>>36754052
He probably does love them more
>>
>>36750029
visit him. he WILL forgive you. just please, please visit him right now. bring him flowers, a coffee, whatever. show him you love him and that you didn't mean it. your dad will love you. PLEASE. PLEASE go visit him now.
>>
>>36754196
post pics of dad
>>
Just make sure you make a true apology to your dad. Admit you took it to far, tell him he was right that you should take it easier. Then you make sure to help him while his body heals.
>>
Everyone got baited in this thread, its an experiment to see if /fit has daddy issues
>>
>tfw you moved back with your family last year and since then youre literallly yelling at each other
>my mom never wanted me back, ignores me which is a good thing
>getting my siblings fat and making them mentally retarded
>get shitted on for lifting while they literally eat mcdonalds
>got into 2 physical fights with my dad, he apologizes a week later and asks for money

Glad your families have worked out anons.
>>
>>36753829
>>36753829
>Time to grow up for fuck sake
>Don't EVER do anything like this again.

kek. OP getting scolded. For shame familia
>>
>>36750824
Underrated
>>
>>36752972
Remember, the chores are just part of the training, Senpai
>>
Please get some therapy OP. It's only a matter of time before you hurt somebody else.
>>
Reading this made me call my dad.

Don't take your parents for granted, you never know when you might lose them. Lost my mom a year ago and the last time we talked was an argument. Still hate myself for it.
>>
>>36750072
You snap this hard when natty and think about going on roids? Are you fucking mental?
>>
File: 1460375554330.gif (2 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
1460375554330.gif
2 MB, 240x135
>>36750029
>yfw this sparks immense guilt that'll lead to alcoholism
>>
>>36750029

You're a horrible "human being"
>>
>>36753479
:l

feels
>>
The fact you feel bad is good, but shit you fucked up bad.
>>
>>36750029
Deserve everything you get retard.
My family does the same thing, just say thanks for looking out for me and just do the same shit anyway.
>>
I get annoyed whenever my dad talks to me so I just ignore him and even try to limit the texting and emailing I send.
>>
lmao OP is literally autistic

I don't even know what to say. I can't think of any words that would rip you more than you ripped yourself. It's already a joke.

I guess I just don't understand people that can't control themselves.
>>
My dad constantly takes the piss out of me for lifting. Talking shit about how protein shakes are what grannies take when they ain't got teeth anymore, that I must have confidence issues, says shit like "oh look at me I'm mr big".

I just ignore it desu. He was in the military for 9 years, so his idea of keeping fit is more along the lines of running up and down hills every day until you're fucked.

But I honestly cannot get why you'd snap, just because your dad said something to you that wasn't even insulting.
>>
>>36750029

that's what you get for roiding your fucking faggot

jesus christ
>>
>>36754825

lmao best laugh i had ITT
>>
>As I left, he told me not to feel bad and he said he shouldn't have interrupted me.

Your life is gonig to revolve around helpnig your old man through his injury for quite a while, anon. Youre going to take to dinners, to parks, maybe even a vacation with him. You're going to work your ass off to turn this into something positive for the both of you or you will never ever be okay wiht it.
>>
>>36750163
>>36750191
>>36750209
>>36750227
>>36750242
>>36750259
>>36750600

>trying to outalpha your father in his fucking house

this is some new level autism, you are supposed to LEAVE your house and then become a man

Also drop that fucking alpha meme, normal human beings don't make their house and family a fucking nonsense power struggle, god damn

go watch some gran torino or something
>>
>>36750089
I don't do steroids and I'm also very irritable during a workout, there's something about training alone/at home that makes you feel like that, when I trained in the gym I wouldn't sperg out if someone asked how many sets i had or anything but when I train alone I start thinking about some stuff and shit.
>>
>>36750029
wow dude you're a major assole. seek major life changes stat, faggot. remember that there's nothing more beta than a lack of emotional control
>>
>>36753961
>>Feel bad about the bus nigger who found my pee satchel

Don't we all anon, don't we all
>>
>>36754080
bitches suck, dude
>>
>>36750029
Please tell him how much you love him, how much you will always love him. I miss my dad so much, every day i wish i had the chance to tell him how much i miss him and how much i love him.
>>
DOOOD FUG ;-; you fucked up bad.
>>
>Eveyone getting mad because op showed his dad whos boss.
Shown some fucking respect. Op is dad now.
>>
I think I might know what your problem is. Now that you've made gains you subconsciously have less respect for your parents. The people you used to look up to now seem pathetic and weak to you.

Mfw this is what happened to me. Mfw lifting made me lose all respect for my parents.
>>
OP successfully became the man of the house, now go reap the rewards and fuck your mom.
>>
>>36750029

Look man, my dad died when I was 11. There is so much shit I wish I could have asked and done with him. Don't take that shit for granted.

Talk to your dad and explain to him that you were having a terrible month and he just happened to be there when you broke down

Make sure you make this right man. Take him out to dinner or go to a sports game with him.
>>
>>36758278
yeah, this
>>
>>36753479
Women are literally demons.
>>
I hope my dad dies soon, he just got a barely used Harley and his heart is failing
>>
>>36750029
Your dad needs you as he was Kicked out of the house with your mum, just apologise and hang out with him. Find out why they fought. Make him realise his son isn't some hightestragemonkey who he probably thinks is on the junk
>>
Whos chopping onions?
>>
>>36758570
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON 4CHAN YOU NORMAL HUMAN BEING!?
>>
>tfw OP hasn't made a post about how he was trolling or how he played us
>this could actually be real
>>
just kill yourself mother fucker...
>>
File: dadnson.png (611 KB, 499x606) Image search: [Google]
dadnson.png
611 KB, 499x606
>>36750029
>wife and I find out she's pregnant
>have been discussing starting a family, but this was surprise
>happy, ready to start
>spend 9 months nourishing this blossoming fetus, fall in love with it before it's even born
>see ob/gyn, get ultrasound
>it's a boy
>show everyone at work the ultrasound
>he's born
>as I hold him in my arms at the hospital, all I can think about is how i want to protect him from the world and love and hold him forever
>watch him grow up
>teach him to bike, swim, shave
>as time goes by he goes through typical adolescent phase
>I understand, I was a teen once too
>still hurts, but I love him all the same
>he gets into lifting
>proud, want him to stay safe, try to take an interest
>one day he sounds like he is taking it too hard and might hurt himself
>ask him to take it easy
>he snaps and yells
>tell him you just care
>he yells more
>he was your son, you love him and always will
>you think of him in the hospital, how you held him
>if only you could return to those times
>go to connect with him physically
>he pushes you
>as you fall, you wonder where you went wrong
>you hit the ground.
>something breaks.
>you don't know what. the pain of the fall is nothing to the pain that your son caused you.
>you can't not love him
>worry if you react poorly you'll just push him further away
>want to reconnect, so you assure him it's not his fault
>you'll always love your son
>one day maybe he'll love you too
>>
File: heh.jpg (83 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
83 KB, 480x640
>>36750029
>Dad living with me after he had argument with Mom
>>36758965
oh my god dude i didn't even see that part of the story
i can't even
>>
>>36750810
+1
>>
>>36750058
Not the OP, but I've always snapped aggressively while in the middle of workouts.
>>
What the hell is wrong with you? How can anyone just hurt someone who loves them more than anything.

Anon, you need to go to therapy or find a new hobby or something.
>>
>>36750029
just take some free weights to the hospital and do a few reps and leave
>>
Good for you OP, don't listen to these faggots. Don't let your father push you around and don't feel sorry about it. He was the one that pushed you around and you dealt with it. You're a true man, most of the people on /fit/ are literally autistic beta. Good on you f 2 m
>>
File: 1458238458852.png (72 KB, 226x263) Image search: [Google]
1458238458852.png
72 KB, 226x263
>>36758965
>something breaks.
>you don't know what. the pain of the fall is nothing to the pain that your son caused you.
>>
>>36750029
I would never be able to get over that if I did something like that. It would haunt me forever. Seriously, that is FUCKED.
>>
>>36750029
ben affleck stop!!!!!
>>
>>36753650
My parents split when I was about 9, mom got custody. Dad made all the money and my mom was always poor as hell. After they split up I grew up moving every 6mo-1year because mom couldn't eventually pay the rent, she always complained dad didn't pay child support. I don't know what really happened financially my mother was and still is a mess. Saw my dad a few times here and there and at age 12 he had a paternity test and I distinctly remember his new girlfriend wanting me not to be his son. The test verified I am his son. Many years later I have contact with him at all, I'm 19 at the time and I get the news he died of a heart attack. I never went to his funeral.
>>
>>36750029
OP please make up with your dad, I've wished I could speak to mine just once more every day since he died.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
OP is a alpha male. You successfully exerted your dominance over your father. He will think twice before interfering with your manly lifting time again.

The next logical step for you is to go beat your gf. It's a man's duty in this world to be a dominant alpha male. Let all around you tremble in fear, love, and awe at your manhood.
>>
>>36759185
I have no contact with him at all*
>>
>>36750104
This.

OP is a stupid faggot
>>
>>36757687
just show him you are stronger than he is and laugh at the tiny man
>>
>>36753650
>worst thing you ever did to your dad thread?

>told mine that he was useless to me as a father and I never wanted to see him again.
>started tearing up and crying
>I just walked out and never saw him again.
>called several times on christmas and my birthday
>didn't answer or call him back
>eventually he gave up.

I regret nothing.
>>
File: 92e06d24524721.55dde9a5a0168.png (335 KB, 850x601) Image search: [Google]
92e06d24524721.55dde9a5a0168.png
335 KB, 850x601
hey from this on, just treat your dad with respect that he deserves. explain to him what happened (that you're just in the zone or you're eating clen and tren hard what ever meme you think of)
we make mistakes. just forgive yourself and move on and be a better person from now on
>>
File: autism.gif (158 KB, 1600x1272) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
158 KB, 1600x1272
>>36750258
>>36754196
>>
I have been following this thread since OP posted it. Told him he was a sack of shit and an autist.

Now after all this time and all his updates. I still believe he's a piece of shit. I hope his dad catches an infectious disease at the hospital and dies from it so you can understand how big of a fuck up you are op.

Die in a fire. You don't deserve your father.
>>
>>36750029
kill urself faggot
>>
>>36750029
you fucking degenerate piece of shit, you should be ashamed of yourself you fucking limp dicked faggot
>>
File: 1446259469938.gif (535 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1446259469938.gif
535 KB, 640x636
I like how /fit/ has transitioned from being an extension of bb.com's OT forum to now just being sadfeelsbrobot autismo land

Narcissism/10, very Millennial

t. /b/ oldfag, circa 2005
>>
>>36759559
>degenerate

back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>36750029
>I've fucked up hard.
>>Be me lifting for 2 years
>>Just finished a session at home gym
>>I'm very vocal when exercising and usually lift when no one else is home
>>Dad living with me after he had argument with Mom
>>He came back from his friend's house and heard my grunting and heavy breathing
>>Asks me to take it easy
>>I snap at him and tell him I know more about fitness than he does
>>He walks over to me and says 'I just care about you son'
>>I stand up and shout some fedora shit along the lines of caring doesn't make people strong
>>He pulls a sad face and goes to touch my arm
>>I go to push him away but push too hard and he falls on the floor (luckily there was nothing for him to fall on)
>>I hear a snap and there is a look of shock and hurt on his face
>>I say sorry and he tries to get up, I help him to my car and drive him to the hospital.
>>He has a broken shoulder
>>As I left, he told me not to feel bad and he said he shouldn't have interrupted me.
>I'm actually crying as I'm typing this, I feel really low. Call me all the names under the sun, I just had to vent and there is nobody else to talk to about it.
>>36750029
Its the fucking test flowing through your veins from lifting yall sure are stupid
>>
>>36750200
It's normal to argue, shouting is a bad sign. It's something you do after you've lost control and want to dominate somebody.
>>
Suck your dads dick, OP.

All will be forgotten, trust me :-)
>>
>>36750029
Just apologize to your dad, dude.
>>
>>36759972
By sucking his dick.
>>
>>36750029
youre a fucking faggot
>>
File: 1444531819703.jpg (32 KB, 359x473) Image search: [Google]
1444531819703.jpg
32 KB, 359x473
>>36750029

Well you did fuck up OP, but since you're feeling bad for what you've done you're not too far gone to make up, apologize and make things right.
>>
>>36750029
You fucked up. Apologize and do something to make up for it.
>>
>>36750157
Shouting at women makes you a piece of shit? I shout them down when they cross the fucking line. They learn real fast who's really in fucking charge. that doesn't make me a piece of shit. That makes me a man who doesn't let cunts and their petty fucking problems and expectations run my life.
>>
>>36750029
This is the saddest thing I've read all day, and genuinely makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>36750029
this didn't happen, but you're still a cunt and i hope you die. I bet you were fucking squatting some pussy weight too. like 295 on the bar and muttering about going "beast mode"
>>
>>36750227
you're not a wolf, faggot. alphaness is a meme and you're a nerd
>>
>>36750029

>there are people out there right now who are this shitty

Please be fake holy shit
>>
>>36760463
whatever helps you sleep at night, bitchboy
>>
>>36750188
low level bait
>>
>>36760463
> descending to their level
Top beta m8
>>
>>36750580
it's the human ego m80
>>
>>36750029

I dont care what you retards say- if I were OP's dad I wouldnt want to be anywhere near his psycho ass.

Did your mom's boyfriend rape you as a child, OP?
Theres no reason for what you did.
End yourself.
>>
>>36750029
Hey man. The reason why you snapped might have come from other reasons underneath. For example you felt the need to mention that you father and mother does not get along recently. You put that as a description of your father- it could be that you are not happy with that reality.
Its best to talk to your father honestly, and tell him you are sorry and why, and tell him that you love him. And accept that it happened, forgive yourself of past but you need to change. If yiu don't change, you will stay the person you hate at this moment. You can do it.
>>
>>36752457
not sure about that bud, all i know is that i fight for the bros on the 'ch0n every single motherfuckin day
>>
>>36750029
are you black by chance?
>>
>>36754352
LMAO
It's my first time on fit and I was just wondering why people here have daddy issues
>>
>>36758511
semen demons
>>
>>36750245
If I yell at my gf she shuts up and ends up apologizing, seriously happens every time to the point I only do it if I can really not be bothered talking to her about shit. Everyone is different, go figure.
>>
>>36750029
Faggot rage pls go
>>
>>36760885
>black
>knowing his father

I doubt it.
>>
File: image.png (413 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
413 KB, 750x1334
>>36758965
>>36750029

You've really let me down brah....
>>
>>36761092
Seek help
>>
>>36760645
> calling beta someone who does something, but instead lets a women run his life and do nothing about it, whos beta now?
Is this bait
>>
We're back from the hospital now. I've made him a Full English Breakfast, he taught me how to cook so this should show him I appreciate him. We're going to get drunk tonight (his idea), should I talk him out of that because he might hurt himself?

I know you guys still hate me, but think about my dad.
>>
>>36761219
Hmm, I'm glad you've fixed things OP. Keep going. In regard to drinking, just make sure you keep him safe.

I don't hate you either OP. We all make mistakes. The important thing is that we own up to them and make up for them too. Godspeed.
>>
>>36761244
Okay, I'll make sure to drink a little less than he does, so I can look after him.
>>
>>36750245
Once any if you underage faggots are in "real" (shitty, adult) relationships you'll realize that this faggot is a genius
>>
>>36750258
>graduates Oxford with amazing grades
>welp better go live with daddy
>>
>>36761288
He lives with me.
>>
>>36750029
god you are a shitlord.

fix it by opening up to him, tell him you are on roids and that makes you irritable af, and tell him that taught you to not touch them ever again.
>>
>>36761302
Dubs I push my dad over again

Trips I break his cast and punch his arm until he passes out

Quads I kick him out of my house.
>>
>>36761380
Quints you take him to bronycon 2016
>>
>>36761199
>yelling and screaming like a spoiled child instead of explaining in a neutral tone why you don't accept that behaviour
>>
>>36761380
ZOZ
>>
>>36761118
lol you trolls never sleep
>>
>>36750258
There's no 1:2 grade at any university institution in the UK. There's a First, 2:1, 2:2, Third, and "Pass"

Nice bait though, you got some genuine replies
>>
>>36750538
Look into meditation
>>
>>36750029
at least he's not dad
>>
File: 1451206060180.jpg (30 KB, 299x364) Image search: [Google]
1451206060180.jpg
30 KB, 299x364
>dad only cared about his kids when up until i was 12
>became very distant sat on the computer all day never worked
>started drinking
>had to agree with whatever he said, every conversation had to go his way or he would get into a rage
>one day after years of alcohol abuse and mental disease he beats the ever living shit out of my mom when they went on vacation, gets felony charges
>feel bad so I stay at the house while mom and sister stay in hotel
>tells me every day how im worthless and wouldn't let me leave the house with my car because it was his "asset"
>one night pointed his gun at me and said lucky i dont kill you
>next day threats to beat me into a pulp in the street for trying to take the car and live with my mom
>make it out one night when he passed out.

I never plan on talking to him again. Gonna have my own business in a few years and got a 455 deadlift at 155 pounds (manlet). If there is any advice I can give anyone here with dads or family, is that family is what YOU make of it. My parents would always do horrible shit to me and say "it's just what families do, they all do it!" Needless to say the sooner I can start my own real family I will do everything in my power to be the dad that I never had.
>>
>>36750029
You were in the zone OP, you don't interrupt a guy while he's fucking, eating, lifting or sleeping; the animal brain takes over.
>>
>>36761585
Oxford does, there are normal firsts, double starred firsts and triple starred firsts. OP has a double starred first. Many Oxbridge students aren't even aware that most universities don't have distinctive firsts.
>>
File: rh9tW.jpg (35 KB, 503x518) Image search: [Google]
rh9tW.jpg
35 KB, 503x518
>>36761302
Nice daddy issues faggots lmao. Stay buttblasted.
>>
>>36762703
I actually believed you as well, you fucking cunt.
>>
I wish my dad was like yours. I slapped him cuz he interrupted my workout session and he fucking broke my back, arm, hands, legs, toes and most importantly, my heart.
>>
>>36760982
Great band name
>>
File: 1394482900759.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1394482900759.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
You're getting pretty big son

Ow my shoulder
>>
>>36750069
Your gf's what?
>>
>>36750029

You're a piece of shit. Fucking mill yourself. A good father is a blessing that you have squandered.
>>
>>36753551
> they did a study
>>
>>36763311
kek
>>
Get off roids OP. My wife's son work out in our garage every day, and he is a young fine black man who is natty. Never had a problem with him getting angry.
>>
>>36762584
Ok, well I learned something today. I'll admit that I was wrong

However,
>OP has a double starred first
>>
>>36750029
I thought people were exaggerating but holy shit.
I was on the verge of tears and wanted to smash your fucking head in when I read that. Holy fuck, I'd kick your teeth in
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.