[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>saved up some money to get gyno surgery over a couple months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: peepoop.jpg (21 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
peepoop.jpg
21 KB, 600x630
>saved up some money to get gyno surgery over a couple months at a shitty min wage job
>feels good man
>realize ill have to wait a few weeks to get back into the gym when this is over
>my gains are kill

is there any way to prevent this
>>
train legs
>>
>>36748630

well I suppose I could yeah...but what about my upper bod, I'll probably have to avoid most heavy lifting though even if it is just my legs. would body weight even make a difference at all
>>
>>36748613

>American "healthcare"
>>
>>36748646

what does gyno have to do with ones health?

Europeans sure are insecure.

GTFO dipshit, go suck the cock of the state and be sure to not dissent.
>>
>>36748656

LOL you amerifats really are fucking stupid

His healthcare is relevant because he wouldn't have had to pay for the surgery if he was in a first world country
>>
>>36748669

muh healthcare muh healthcare, this indicates the Europeans confusion when presented with things he can not understand etc etc.
>>
>>36748656

>what does gyno have to do with one's health
>>
>>36748669
>His healthcare is relevant because he wouldn't have had to pay for the surgery if he was in a first world country

So?

He'd just pay for it and more in taxes over the course of his lifetime if he works.
>>
>>36748685

>amerifatland
>first world

go get shot by fat nigger spic mexican
>>
>>36748669
gyno surgery isn't fucking free in europe... Its cheaper yes, but not free. Its about 2000 dollars.
>>
>>36748613
Make sure you actually stay out of the gym as long as they tell you to. If you rush back you will have disgusting scars that will eclipse your tits in terms of ugliness.

Let your shit heal properly bro. Your gains will return bigger and better than ever.
>>
>>36748685
>Actually believing this

No wonder you have 40 years of debt to pay for your education and they let you die if you can't pay for your healthcare.
>>
>>36749863

the more ignorant you are the more opinions you have.
>>
>>36749891

shut the fuck up amerifat
>>
File: Comfy_guy.jpg (41 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
41 KB, 600x579
>mfw gyno surgery is free here in Spain
>>
>>36749977

yeah asking a Spaniard to work for anything in his life is asking for quite a fair bit after all.
>>
>>36748669
>he wouldn't have had to pay for the surgery if he was in a first world country

You realize gyno is a benign condition & the surgery is purely cosmetic? Its literally no different than asking for laser hair removal. There's no medical reason to remove your hair, or your gyno.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.