[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fast Metabolism Problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_5169.jpg (43 KB, 343x568) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5169.jpg
43 KB, 343x568
18yrs 6'0'' 140lbs
never lifted in my life

Stupid fast metabolism - eat over 3000 calories/day with little to no weight gain.

Want to start lifting to bulk up and gain strength but I'm worried that I wont be able to eat enough to sustain growth, since at the moment I'm gorging myself and sitting on my ass all day and remain at around 8% body fat

Anyone else built like me that can offer advice?

Can I make gains at my current caloric intake, or will I just be spinning my wheels in place?
>>
You're counting calories wrong.
>>
>>36747109
Eat more. If youre not gaining eat more. I too have a really fast metabolism and have bulked as high as 5000cal. Ive thrown up more from over eating than I have drinking.

Man up.
>>
drink your calories

you don't even need to bother with a mass gainer

7 cups of milk = mass gainer so just spread it out over the day

>>36747118
also this and stop being a bitch
>>
liquid calories until its a steady gain, then eat solids

your first bulk must be dirty
>>
>>36747109
You are what GOMAD was invented for you faggot just drink the milk and don't listen to the whiny bitches ITT who will say it'll make you fat
>>
GOMAD is a one-way ticket to calcium overdose. Don't do it and eat more OATS
>>
>>36747127
>>36747151
I am lactose intolerant but will power through if need be, any alternatives? Good advice bros
>>
>>36747181
mass gainer and water is alright if you can do it but if you can drink the milk that's a better way to do it Tbe H

you can get 30 days for like $40 on amazon
>>
>>36747181
If Ameriburger go to the nearest walmart to the pharmacy section and find a bottle of "Equate Dairy Digestive Supplement" it's the generic equivalent of Lactaid and it's dirt cheap. I pop one per quart of milk and it stopped my problems with nasty farts and loose shits
>>
>>36747181
just googled GOMAD
>no fucking way
>body will rise against me (lactose intolerant)
>>
>>36747181
Thats why they make lactose free milk. Carb up too oats oats oats
>>
>>36747118
This, you are definitely not eating over 3000 calories a day if you don't exercise and have visible abs. When I was 18 and around the same height and weight (6'1", 145) I thought I usually ate 2000 calories a day or something. Turns out it was like 1100 on a day where I didn't stuff myself. Track every fucking thing you eat, even a gatorade can end up being 300 calories. After 2-3 weeks of actually eating 3000 calories, your stomach will expand and from there it'll be smooth sailing to bulk town.
>>
>>36747204
Me again one bottle has lasted me almost a month and it was like $5 worth it. If one tab doesn't relieve your farts try two. Also fiber and OATS like the other retard ITT is suggesting will keep your shits firm and not liquidy
>>
>>36747205
you don't have to do a whole gallon just get like 1000-1200 from milk that's only like 6-7 cups and you can spread it out during the day on top of whatever else you eat

not that hard
>>
>>36747221
what are your stats now?
>>
>>36747227
NO. This guy DOES need the whole gallon. He's clearly not getting his calories form solid food and the only thing that will teach him to do it properly is forcing the caloric intake with the milk. A gallon is 2400 and as long as he eats just a few things like oats and eggs and a sandwich during the day he'll breach 3000 and get the proper bulk. But 1200 from milk isn't sufficient.
>>
>>36747251
well i was assuming he can come up with a fucking measly 1800 calories in regular food but i guess not
>>
>>36747205
almond milk works too
>>
>Stupid fast metabolism - eat over 3000 calories/day with little to no weight gain.

No you don't
>>
>>36747181
I swapped milk for eating a shit ton of peanuts and it worked pretty well. They're both high in fat/protein but peanuts have less sugar and more fiber.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.