[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he fell for the breakfest cereal meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (488 KB, 2048x1568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
488 KB, 2048x1568
>he fell for the breakfest cereal meme
>>
>>36746028
>tfw i haven't ate cereal in years because the macro profile is absolutely shitty

i can't even justify cheating on cereal because it aint worth it brah. 2 sugary bowls, 100 carbs gone and im still hungry
>>
>>36746028
M U E S L I
U
E
S
L
I
>>
>>36746028

An Apple, A banana, and 4 hard boiled eggs is all I eat to get me going in the morning desu brahs. Is this a sufficient breakfast?
>>
>>36746153
eat either an apple or a banana instead of both. and then add 1 or 2 tablespoons of natty pb
>>
>>36746050

I miss it sometimes man. Miss the days where I can just kill 3 bowls of cinnamon toast crunch but yeah, cereal is shit teir food. But it helps that I'm lactose intolerant
>>
Special K cinnamon pecan and vanilla almond is goat
>>
I get 2 sliced bananas with cereal, good
>>
whole grain cereal is fine u autismosdrfnaiosdf niggers
>>
i make these muffins - they're dark chocolate and PB2 (peanut butter minus fat) and i put in some whey protein. they taste good and have enough nutrients to get me going in the morning
>>
>>36746276
>peanut butter minus fat

Peanuts literally have fat in them. What is in this peanut butter?
>>
File: rich-piana-photo-comment.jpg (48 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
rich-piana-photo-comment.jpg
48 KB, 960x720
whatever it takes
>>
>>36746297
whatever it takes
>>
>>36746028

Is granola a meme too? I fucking love granola in the morning...though now i'm just having a protein shake before walking to work
>>
>>36746294
Not OP, but PB2 is pretty god-tier. Google it
>>
>>36746444
>>36746294
It's peanuts, pressed to remove fat (not all the fat, but a lot less than peanut butter); also, no added sugar/ HFCS/ bullshit
>>
>>36746294
http://www.bellplantation.com/nutrition
>>
>>36746430
if you're bulking it's fine. if on a cut, STAY AWAY... 1 cup/100g of your average granola will net you ~400 calories and a shit load of carbs

it's very calorie dense, but im not saying that's bad. just be careful
>>
>>36746028
another
>le carbs are bad
meme thread. move along everyone.
>>
File: Spawn creepin.png (166 KB, 548x425) Image search: [Google]
Spawn creepin.png
166 KB, 548x425
>>36746481

I've never been able to commit myself to true heavy cut...i'm too scared of losing my gains.

I prefer a slower cut and just building up healthy sensibilities with it....so I guess i'll cut out Granola

Good lord what can you eat for breakfast other than a shake and a banana? I don't have time to make eggs every day
>>
>>36746297
WHATEVER IT TAKES
>>
>>36746515
i heard overnight oats are good, never tried it though.

you could also boil some eggs at night before bed and throw them in the fridge, if you want
>>
>>36746540

Wouldn't overnight oats just be the same thing as granola though? Both are essentially just carbs.
>>
>>36746444
but food babe says its unnatural and full of toxins

http://foodbabe.com/2012/09/16/the-truth-about-pb2-powdered-peanut-butter/
>>
>>36746593
I mean, she says some things that make some sense, but I don't want whole peanuts/ peanut butter because it doesn't fit my macros. Sometimes I want 45 cal of peanut butter flavor in my shake.

>implying the powder by-product of extracting peanut oil is somehow bad for you

What is wrong with people?
>>
>>36746593
>Peanuts May Contain Aflatoxin – The mold that is frequently present in peanuts creates a carcinogen called Aflatoxin. This chemical has been shown to cause liver cancer according to this study in developing countries where there is a large consumption of corn, peanuts and grains grown without strict regulation of the quality of soil. Here in the United States, the FDA allows aflatoxin into our food system at varying levels. This is just not something I want to consume on a regular basis, even in small “approved” doses. For people who have had cancer or already have compromised liver function, you should really consider this information. This is why I choose to eat Jungle Peanuts if I have a choice, because they are grown in an environment and harvested in a way that does not produce this toxin.

What a dumb cunt. Jungle peanuts.

>mfw that'd be a good name for black babies
>>
this isn't even a meme. this is just unhealthy and everyone with a brain knows it
>>
>>36746028
>>36746050
cereal is so good when you're high as ffuck
>>
>>36746558
https://youtu.be/XECWbxD-CLc?t=1m6s

you can put protein powder in it and it's pretty balanced
>>
How good is oatmeal for you for breakfast? Like a packet of Quaker Oats with water or milk?
>>
File: Jurassic-Park-Cereal.jpg (302 KB, 610x866) Image search: [Google]
Jurassic-Park-Cereal.jpg
302 KB, 610x866
>>36746028
>he wasn't a 90s kid
Sucks to suck, OP.
>>
Why aren't you eating the best tasting cereal, /fit/?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.