[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get roids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 1500x1104) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 1500x1104
How do you get roids?
>>
Just be urself
>>
The swole dude at the gym that brings a shaker cup with extra containers.
>>
Online or by asking the biggest dude in your gym
>>
File: 1460000639815.png (340 KB, 448x496) Image search: [Google]
1460000639815.png
340 KB, 448x496
>>36745588
The next time your gymbro takes you to pound town, ask him to introduce you to his dealer.
>>
Don't ask random people for roids....

Just go to your local bar and ask the bouncers.
>>
>>36745622
>Don't ask random people for roids....
>ask random people

Online, OP. r/sst.
>>
>>36745588
go look on reddit
>>
>>36745592
this
>>
>>36745635
It's closed
>>
improper squating and over-exerting your prostate while constipated.

UNLESS YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT CHEATING YOU UN-SICK CUNT
>>
>>36745683
the real sst, the one that isn't an acronym.
>>
>>36745683
no it isn't
>>
>>36745588
You don't. Also you get permab& for asking here. Also, drink Drano an die faggot.
>>
eroids
>>
>>36745588
Lol there's a so called "Vitamin" shop which sells a whole load of shit like 5% rich piana crap. I'm pretty sure it probably sells roids as well haha. It's in the UK and in quite a remote location so it probably does make its money off drugs.
>>
Any other advice? Supplements?
>>
>>36745772
^this. Peptide reviews/ gear
>>
>wanting to roid
The only reason that I can think of for people who roid is they are insecure about their body.
People who use it 1)look insecure
2)looks overwhelmingly ugly because of how unproportionate you look
3) small dick
>>
>>36745953
fuck off cuckboy
>>
Do you guys take anything?
>>
>>36745953
natty

but why do you care so much lol? for most sensible roiders, you wouldn't even be able to tell if they were natty or not if you saw them walking down the street.

roids != instant mass monster
>>
>>36746008
Go to competitions. The biggest people definitely roid. Gain their trust in some way and talk about it and end up getting him to share his contact. Or find the shadiest guy in there, who looks like he knows his drugs. If you know shady people who deal with drugs, whether weed or something else, they will know shadier people who deal with more drugs, eventually finding the right person.
Also, do your research. One of the reasons why its illegal, is because so many idiots grow tits, or have massive acne breakouts. There are cycles, hormonal controls, and other stuff that you have to take into consideration. The information is free on the internet.
I am very suspicious of the internet as I don't want my credit card to get cucked by a nigerian prince. Nor order something and get in trouble for it.

Why isn't it legal yet? This stuff is literally harmless unless you're an idiot.

Also, who else knows how easy it is to get your doctor to prescribe you some, perhaps for low test?
I'm thinking of going out drinking heavily, not sleeping at all, massively fapping until there's nothing left in my testicles, and then getting tested. Do you think this will be enough to ruse my doctor into prescribing me some glorious roids?
>>
Is there any reason not to take HGH ? Apart from it being expensive af.
>>
>>36746185
Bump for this.

If I'm 19 with weak jaw and brow, is my skull still malleable enough for HGH and/or test to make me look more masculine?
>>
>>36746074
I don't care, I'm just stating the facts.
You can tell who roids because, like I said, disproportionate.
>>
>>36745588
https://www.reddit.com/r/Steroidsourcetalk/
>>
I got banned 30 days for asking this question even when roids are legal in my country
>>
>>36746185
high levels of igf-1 is correlated with an earlier death
>>
>>36746368
4chan abides by US law
>>
>>36745588
My old high school teacher. His wife is a vet and he sells horse steroids
>>
eBay srs.
>>
Im grotesque so I need it. But anyways if you can get weed you can get juice
>>
>>36745588
Eroids_com
>>
File: mlady.jpg (26 KB, 610x610) Image search: [Google]
mlady.jpg
26 KB, 610x610
I get them legally prescribed by my doctor of course, OP. Anything else is against the law and cheating.
>>
New Zealand anyone?
>>
knowyourmeme.com has great deals
>>
>>36746217
Wow what a truly disproportionate and hideous physique. I showed this to girls and they all starting throwing up and needed Vaseline to moisturize their suddenly dry and cracked vaginas. How truly abysmally awful. GROSS. Real women like men with curves.

You tell em, dyel.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.