[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /fit/ ever get annoyed watching their overweight friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: CantEvenPepe2.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
CantEvenPepe2.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
Does /fit/ ever get annoyed watching their overweight friends eat?

In one of my particular group of friends I have one who is overweight (most heaviest of the group, the other 2 are more skinny fat) and watching them eat really annoys me. The heaviest one eats in big bites and chews annoyingly, with her cheeks puffed out a making noises with her tongue. The other two skinnyfats eat (mostly junk like the heavy one but are trying to at least make an effort to eat healither)

Ever since I started /fit/ watching other people eat who aren't fit just kinda disgusts me. Is anyone else like this?
>>
>>36742810
This happened when I went back home for spring break

my buddy ordered a shit ton of fast food and then ordered even MORE later that night

It just kinda made feel a little sick
>>
I just get annoyed when my buddy's fat girlfriend gets a salad smothered in ranch then eats a footlong sub with chips and diet coke and then lectures me about how filling and tastey salads are when I complain the salads I'm eating on my cut suck
>>
Same OP, and sometimes they share their sandwiches and multiples cups of starbucks together and of course the fattest one takes the biggest bite and gulp from the others lol
>>
>>36742810

Let me ask you something. Would you say you're bothered by those quirks/faults because it's what you were told you should be bothered by from those fat hate threads, or was it something that you were mildly irked by even before you started browsing /fit/?
>>
>>36742810
>friend who constantly talks about the gym
>thinks subway with 3 sauces on his footling, 2 cookies and Coke Zero is a great meal
>had gained 20lb the past 6 months

I just stopped caring. It's a strange feeling but it's what you've gotta do instead of pretending to care about his new gym plan or diet. This is in contrast to another friend who understands basic concepts as calories, exercise and does what he needs to do. When he eats shit he knows it's shit.

Hanging with these two friends makes you like one more and dislike the other.
>>
>>36743072
Ehh, it was something I noticed before /fit/ but as time went and on it just got annoying
>>
>>36742810
yup. have a friend who gets around 20 wings every time we go to wing night (they go like once a week).

after getting 20 wings he asks if he should get some more.

he always brags about he doesn't know anybody who can eat more than him...
>>
>>36742810
>that friend who says he doesn't want to order food while everyone is ordering
>"I'm just not that hungry bro I already ate"
>food arrives and he's picking at your fries or taking a slice of your pizza

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEEEEEE
>>
>>36743257
>Your Fries
>Your Pizza

Fatty
>>
>>36743399
>eating outside with friends
>>
I have misophonia so anyone making chewing noises or anything just pisses me off. I will go off on people though if they're truly obnoxious or if they talk with their mouth full.
>>
>>36742810
I can't help but mentally roll my eyes when I see somebody huge eat like a huge person.

No shit you look like a bag of lard.
>>
>>36744262
>misophonia
the only people I heard say this are cunts who want an excuse to relieve the stigma attached to being a huge asshole to someone who is mildly annoying.
>>
It used to bother me, but then I realized they don't care-and it's not something I can help them CARE about.

It's not an issue of knowledge of the how. It's knowledge of why they should care-and I can't give them that without hurting some feelings. At this point all of my close friends are either fit or getting fit.

The ones I still see eating poorly are mostly coworkers and family.
>>
>>36744262
>misophonia

Fuck off and suck it up like the rest of us. No one likes to listen to people chewing, you're not a special little snowflake.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.