[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bulk season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1453136903863.jpg (62 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
1453136903863.jpg
62 KB, 636x636
I'm willing to eat up to 5000 kcal a day to get bigger, /fit/.

Unfortunately, I don't know what to eat that'll be easly edible and has a lot of calories, because I'm borderline anorexic and can't stomach a lot of food in one sitting.

Anyone mind helping me? It really is the stopping factor in my progression. I just have a hard time eating.
>>
>>36739689
Bump
>>
>>36739689

>have to eat 3200 calories a day according to calculator

I can hardly eat 2000. Any ways to get as many calories as possible in a small amount of food?
>>
>>36739876
junk food/chocolates/icecream etc are easy to eat and very caloric
just make sure you don't go over the 3.2k you want and make sure u hit proteins properly
>>
Optimum Nutrition Mass Gainer is like 1250 calories & 50 grams of protein.

I've never used it, and don't know what the /fit/ consensus is on mass gainers, just saw it when looking for a friend the other day.

May be something to consider.
>>
anon, go buy some peanut butter and get some chocolate as well. Break the chocolate into bits and dip into the peanut butter and enjoy.

It has fats, it has carbs, it has protein, it can be cheap.
>>
>>36739689

SS gomad you idiot. 2galloons of milk a day.
>>
>>36739689

Animal covered this.

Their "Big on a Budget" series tackles getting huge with $50 per week

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0H2Ew9jrOTW2-5iO6DfjwPHfk90w0l03

The "Huge on a Hundred" series uses $100 per week.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0H2Ew9jrOTUjFoLiAjmjkDDb3nHRDKON
>>
Peanut butter and milk, olive oil if you get seriously fucking desperate
>>
>>36739936
Used two bags and took me from 100 to 126lbs shit is amazing
>>
>>36739689
Literally why weight gainer shakes were invented.

If you're determined to actually chew those calories, you just need to add high protein high fat meals and eat them more frequently. I know skellies that set alarms on their phones to remind them to eat an extra meal.
>>
>>36740003
>100lbs

I'm skinny as hell and I haven't weighed that since I was 11 at least
>>
>>36739689
Quinoa
Lentils
Beans (chickpeas, black, pinto, navy, whatever THE FUCK YOU COULD EVER WANT)
Peanut Butter (organic, you don't need all that added sugar)
Mangoes
Bananas
Oats motherfucker
Brown rice motherfucker
Maybe whole wheat bread if you're desperate
Salmon
Tuna
Chicken
Beef if you're desperate
Mass gainer if you're desperate
>>
GOMAD, motherfucker
Then again, that's a lot of milk and it ruins my insides
I'm doing 3 gallons/week instead
>>
>>36740081
>Beef I'd you're desperate

That's a stupid way of saying it you lentil chewing sack of beans
>>
>>36740003
>>36739936

I actually have that, but I don't know how to take it so it doesn't taste like shit.

Do you drink it with milk, water?Something else?
>>
>>36739936
On my third bag. Went from 148 to 184 in 4months with SL lifts. I also wasn't taking 2 scoops at once but one scoob with milk 2 times a day. I'm also 6ft tall.
>>
>>36740171
Son of a bitch. I'm legit mirin. 36 pounds in 4 months is insane.

Mind sharing your diet senpai? I'm 121lbs right now, I'm having a hard time.
>>
>>36740137
dont be a pussy brah, you have to just chug that shit.
>>
>>36740103
Lean beef is ok i guess, but fish and chicken are way better sources of protein that are much cheaper than lean beef
>>
>>36739922
Yh but those make me feel like shit
>>
>>36739689
>I'm willing to eat up to 5000 kcal a day to get bigger, /fit/.
>can't stomach a lot of food in one sitting.

So you're not willing to eat 5000kcal a day.
>>
>>36740264
Willing, but can't. See the difference.
>>
>>36739689
gonna teach you the best bulking shake
blend this:
>4 egg whites
>2 cups of low fat milk
>2 scoops of oats
>2 big tbsp of peanut butter
>150g of mass gainer
>2 scoops of whey
>banana
>strawberries
>2 tbsp of honey
thats about 1300 calories or more
the rest of the day make sure all of your meals are chicken and sweet potatoes, 150g of chicken and 150g of potatoes and you'll be fine, disgusted by those foods in a month, but bulking hard
>>
>>36740003
how huge was those bags?i took 3kg of mass gainer and got 500g in a month wtf
>>
File: 1377299944963.jpg (88 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1377299944963.jpg
88 KB, 500x667
>>36739689
here, blend this:
60g peanut butter
100g oats
5g of honey
1 banana
20g of olive oil
around 250ml of milk

~1000kcal, ~35g of protein + plus tastes good
>>
>>36740308
You want to, but you're not actually willing.
See the difference?
>>
are you eating six meals a day?
>>
>>36740191
Yea bro. I started skinny as shit with back bones visibly out. I also work in security at nights. I basically went 4 days to gym with Thursday being accessory day. Other than that, I did my strong lifts starting from a little above the bar(10-30lbs extra).
For the shake, I'd drink it with whole milk and mix it with peanut butter. I bought tuna in bulk and ate it as snack for protein. I also bought beans which I'd put in water and let it boil(ate that twice a day). Also had eggs stacked in my fridge and are about 4 scrambled eggs with bread and a glass of milk. I't felt like I was eating 4000c a day but I did keep track of at least 2thousand easily. Avoided fast food and junk food except occasional delights with friends and junkfood(Reese's cubs) for when I needed the extra calories.

All my lifts for the SL are up and my OHP is my strongest.

>DL 295
>Squat 235
>bench 155
>rows:135
>OHP:145
Definetly not impressive fit standards but for 4months of cconsistant lifting and actually doing a program, I'm really proud of if. My stomach is usually bulky from the top but once I go hungry and get a lot of water, it's back to flat with top abs showing and rips too. My BMI is 18% but it should go down.

Advice is you should do the mass gainer but after a month of it being consistent, slowly cut back on how many shakes your drinking and start eating more food. This shit will get you fat in a bad way if you aren't lifting heavy or overuse it.

Gluck man, hope you see this
>>
File: Full-Fat-Yogurt.jpg (155 KB, 1024x960) Image search: [Google]
Full-Fat-Yogurt.jpg
155 KB, 1024x960
>>36739689
Roasted almonds, cashews, walnuts, brazil nuts with a small amount of pumpkin and sunflower seeds (estrogen)

Whole milk, cheese and yogurt

Oats, sweet or white potato, brown rice, quinoa, barley etc

Canned sardines/salmon, actual fresh fatty fish/meat, lean meat, eggs

Avocado, olives and their oil

As many veggies as will fit
>>
>>36740676
Thanks dude. I'll go with lactose free milk because hits, and I sreiously don't know how you can eat tuna as a snack, but it sure is packed of protein.
>>
>>36740236
Haha, actually held my breath jug it, burb so I don't throw up and get right back to jugging it. Gotta find the technique for you.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.